Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrModular

Really... Traipsing about the house in those silly bloomers, wheezing and carrying on. If I knew I'd taken your breath away to this extent, I would have invested in an iron lung. This isn't going to work out in the long run, I can see. Get thee from my life!

Autumn52

You are always fiddling with your 'equipment'. You never let me play with it. I told you I would be gentle, but you are just being selfish. I can't abide selfish behavior. I'm sorry but you and I are no more. Now can I play with your 'equipment'?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DeadCell

I wasn't enough for you was I Xandi? you had to go on looking for someone else with this big beautiful blue's of yours. Well I'm sorry but I'm splitting, hitting the road jack, maybe I'll com around once in a while...wait a minute...I bet those aren't even reeeeeeal blue eyes... *pokes your eye*

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Jag

I can't believe you had those things surgically implanted to your back. You're not an angel, get over it!
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

DeadCell

Stop staring for crying out loud, all you do is stare at everything and everyone, judging all that pass in front of your gaze, well thats it...stare some more and why your at it why don't you stare at my ass as I walk away from you forever.

abandoneddolly

you wont let me have your wings. there so pretty they would look better on a dolly dont you think?

DeadCell

Again with this? *sighs* you just don't know when to quit do you? always pushing the subject, well I have one word for you...we are through....ok fine three...but you arent having these beauties *points to his wings and fly's away*

Mordred

I have had it.. with the feathers! My god.. I started coughing the other day. First, I don't cough. Vampires.. do.. not.. cough. I freaked! Thought maybe I finally came to the end of the line.. which, ok.. kinda thrilled me a bit too. This planet.. yeah.. I could use a different scene. BUT.. not the point! I finally coughed heavy and guesssss what? Was a fu-.. *calms* It was a black feather. Dude.. I dig the fact that you are Dead.. and I'll always remember the good times.. but this.. jeez.. it just ain't working. Later, man!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

whine whine whine.. get a life, oh that's right, you don't have one. :P

Mordred

Now that.. is hitting below the neck. Quit me? I think not! I would say this breaks my heart but.. oh yeah.. I don't have one, do I? Later, dog-napper!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

:D Later tater, see you on the dark side, oh that's right, you're already there :P

abandoneddolly

all I do is she you staring wistfully away. What are you dreaming about, not a little dolly like me.

Mordred

You used to be playful. I remember when I'd open your little box and you'd be laying there, playing dead.. nearly made me remember what it felt to have this dead thing in my chest skip a beat. Ahh, but then, you changed. You stopped letting me play with your toys. Even those I gave you as gifts. And the win.. phew.. how greedy you became! Anyway.. yeah.. time for me to make like a corpse and hit the dirt. I've decided a blanket of underground is just what I need for a decade or two. Maybe more. Don't wait for me. I expect by then, you'll belong to someone and be living in some other toybox. Goodbye.
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Can I hear the violinist or what? Holey Cow. Do you what some cheese with your forever whining. Yikes, I am out of here, sing me the blues.. ah, no you got enough blue now don't you.   >:(

Mordred

Whine? Me? Would you prefer me to just.. hmm.. I dunno.. drain you of every drop? Ahh, but you'd like that, eh? Satisfaction on what a beast I am. *instead, smeas thick blue goo over her face, taking a bite of her lip* Ha! There you go, cheeky one! Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

JuliettaRossi

Blue...my favorite color, but really? Everywhere? I do mean EVERYWHERE. Like finding beach sand...Good lord. You're like some even worse Jackson Pollock... The bites were nice...but gotta go...have fun with your forever and ever dearie...it's gonna take some washing to get all this stuff off...

Garou

I fell in love with your beautiful face, your sweet, soft hair.  But now that I see you naked I have 1  tip for you "SHAVE YOURSELF EVERYWHERE 'CAUSE IT IS JUST A DAMND JUNGLE".  DISGUSTING !!!

;)

abandoneddolly

Flower

Really? Really? You spent our savings on that necklace. Sure, it's pretty, but it wasn't worth that much money. I can't take your irresponsibility. I'm gone.

abandoneddolly

you know I'm aleric to flowers yet here you come with a big boquet.I'm...I'm Achoooooo leaving you -sniffles-

Anesa

I have given you diamonds, pearls, the finest of jewels!  But this?  You choose THIS?  What is this?  Some sort of family heirloom?  An antique cameo with roses?  Bah!  I cannot make you happy no matter what I do or how much I give you.  I must leave now!  But before I go....give me all the jewelry I've ever given you!  *Waves gun* Quick, be a good Dolly and put them in this bag!  I'll give them to my next love!  Hopefully one that can appreciate the finer things! 

BlueCitrusSky

It's not you, it's me.... but it's mostly you.

Garou

Sorry you are unnaproved, I have to break up or my dad will beat the crap out of me  :-X :-( :-(

Anesa

Sorry, but I can't be with someone who can't spell the word "worm" correctly!   See ya!   ;P

Flaming

ok, no reason to point a gun, I go...