Searching for a vanilla romance

Started by PennySludt, April 04, 2015, 04:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PennySludt

I know, this is probably ultra boring, but hopefully there's SOMEONE interested!

I'm looking for a partner for a story I've tried writing twice before with no luck. The premise is a young girl (16ish preferably) meets her older sister's boyfriend (20ish perhaps) for the first time when she brings him to stay with the family for a week or so over Christmas and they fall for each other. Basically both stories started out wonderful and then took a turn from vanilla romance to drama and conflict. So I'm hoping for a sweet little romance! Lol!

If you're interested or want more of an idea about what I'm hoping for, I'd love to hear from you! I don't really have 'requirements' for writing or posting time or anything like that. I'm just looking for someone I can create something sweet with. :)
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

PennySludt

May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!