The New World~{Interest Check}~[Possible NC][Males and Females Needed]

Started by Keikai Kami, January 13, 2010, 08:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keikai Kami

[This will definitely have M/F,  but I’m all free for any M/M, And F/F events within the Roleplay.]

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00045b.PNG

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00042b.PNG

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00020a.png

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/1243558268/00051b.PNG

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00071b.jpg

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00072b.jpg

[This rp was inspired by https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=57860.0 ]

[Though most of the descriptions of the Monstergirls show that they are a bit more dominant, it doesn’t mean that your Oc can’t be submissive, it just needs to work the boy into a lust like state.]

[I will most likely be the ‘’Gm’’ not controlling where you guys go, but leading you into the right direction, and I will also play as the NPC’s to keep the story continuing.]

[Any other females willing to play can pick from the Main characters above, This is not a first come first serve, in the other world their can be more then one kind of Monstergirl, but those who do choose from the main characters first will probably be leading the main part of the story. Also if anyone would like to find a separate monster girl that isn’t listed above, and possible put them into the main events of the story line then you can go through the Monster Girl Encyclopedia below.

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia
http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/Monster-Girls-Encyclopedia-2

Also if any males want to play as a monster from the other world, if you can make an OC and pm a small description of it I’d be happy to look it over <3]

~The New world~

[The main male part can be expanded from one to three boys if anyone shows interested in playing the human male part. Meaning that when the stone transports them from their world into the Monster world, it might take the male, and his friends along with him.]

~Brief details about the storyline: Three Males, come across a strange artifact that was supposed to be moved the next morning, one of the males having stole it and brought it with him to the other males house all three of them having their usual sleep over and gaming night, after strange and slightly nerve racking events take place that night, the stone that they had brought had shattered, the demonic energy that had been sealed within it transferring the boys into an alternate dimension of strange creatures, and other beings not so different from humans that live in small farm like towns.~

[Pm for complete description of the storyline.]

Male Number One:{ Ace Flyer }  Species-Human.
Male Number Two: { Craz } Species-Human.
Male Number Three: {Spell} ~-Matt Belmont-~ Species-Human.

Monstergirl Number One:{ Keikai Kami} ~-Zandra-~  Species-Werecat.
Monstergirl Number Two: {Little Wolfie } ~-Amelia-~ Species-Werewolf
Monstergirl Number Three: {Pumpkin Seeds } Species- Golem
Monstergirl Number Four: {Sasha } Species- Sphinx
Monstergirl Number Five:
Monstergirl Number Six:

Monsterboy Number One: {The Villian}  ~-Oren-~  Species-Satyr
[If any additional girls or Monsterboys pop up I’d be happy to add them in.]

Keikai Kami

Plot for three males.

If we manage to bring three male players into the roleplay we will separate each of them into separate parts of the second world, each player having the opportunity to interact different species in the second world, but not being able to keep in contact with those close to them. Later one they will probably all meet, and the Monstergirls from each area will either be persuaded or were intrigued and decided to follow the three ''Heros'' Thus meaning, one male would end up in the mountain range, meeting the Youko species and Werewolf species, another landing a bit closer to a small village and meeting the Werecat and Inari species while the third would land much farther out closer to the Sphinx and Anubis species.

If there is only two players..

We will probably mix the mountain ranged species with the fores ranged species, and locate the village a bit closer to the desert area allowing the storyline to move a bit faster.

Forest/Mountain Monstergirls

Forest/Mountain Monstergirls will be mainly found on the brinks of towns or deep within the ruins of canyons near the inner dwellings of the mountains, Most of these types of Monstergirls, alike the rest of their kind, can be very aggressive, or extremely lustful. Each also had their own unique traits, the main species of Monstergirls all having certain unique abilities, [more in links below, other forest Monstergirls can be found in the encyclopedia in the post above. If there are three male players at the time the Youko and Werewolf will be found mainly within the mountain ranged area of the second world, while the Inari and Werecat will be found a bit closer to the small villages within the second world.

Desert Monstergirls

Desert Monster girls, Sphinx and Anubis, will be mainly located within the western area of the second world, they live in mostly desert and sandy type areas, protecting what seems to be ruins where those who are called, ''Ancient'' Pharaohs live. They both have the ability to preform curses upon those they come in contact with. [More information in link below.]

Main goal for the Males
Try to find some sort of path back to their ''natural'' world, and being able to stay alive and find refugee in the new world they have been sent to, learning new customs and trying to keep their sanity as they travel through the newly presented world, and the new strange and exotic obstacles that have been placed in front of them. [More will be added later, and details will be bent based on the characters attitudes.]

Second World Regions
The second world has two different regions the docile region, and the demon realm region. Even though it is a docile region it actually has many aggressive Monstergirls and Monsterboys, yet the demon realm is very more dangerous to travel in because of the certain types of Monstergirls and Monsterboys that inhabit that territory, The regions almost mirror each other seeming to be the same yet the demon realm is more custom to certain species of monsters, and the monsters that may live in it become more aggressive and powerful, while the species even if they are the same that live within the other region may appear aggressive but not as aggressive as those in the demon realm. Species that move from the docile region to the demon realm can be exposed to an excessive amount of demonic magic, that contributing to their instincts for lust and aggressive nature. Thought the two regions mirror one another the demon realm would have almost no natural villages, unless abandoned and in place of human villages they may have ruins, dungeons, or cave areas. Some species though are unable to be in the demon realm, such as mermaids or any other species that needs to be in water constantly, and any species that travel from the demon realm into the docile realm may have withdrawals from the need of excessive demonic magic. Demon realm species that travel through the region of the demon realm known as ''hell'' have the ability to move into the docile region for longer periods of time, such as Succubi and less Succubus, thus giving them the opportunity to abduct human males from villages within the docile region. 

Main goal for Monstergirls
The Monstergirls have many different attitudes that range from moody, and selfish like the Werecat, from the loyal, aggressive and loyal Werewolf. The Monstergirls as each comes in contact with them  will have different goals for them, from protecting them or force the males into submission to them, Most of the Monstergirls lust will get the better of them, some may become emotionally attached to the males and point them in the wrong direction to lower their chances of leaving, while others may fight over the males because of jealousy and lust. The lust of a Monstergirl is an Instinctive habit that is very hard to break, even if they are ''domesticated'' though some Monstergirls may show numerous human traits they are forced to succumb to instincts, yet each Monstergirl even from the same race may have different emotions and outlooks on things. [Details will also be added once the Monstergirls are up.]

Main goal for Monsterboys[Optional if any appear or not.]
[/b][/i]
Monsterboys are very protective of their counterparts and highly jealous of any sort of species out of category having a Monstergirl, they can be overly aggressive at times when it comes to ''mating'' or protecting a counter part that they may love, but as all species they have their own emotions and can act mainly human at times, just as Monstergirls, but just like Monstergirls they have instinctual habits that aren't easily broken, Monsterboys are very territorial, they do not prefer others walking onto ''their'' soil, whether it be another Monsterboy to a human being, the only exceptions would possibly be another Monstergirl, and even then if they are not in an attracted state they could possibly grow aggravated with the new guest.

Ace Flyer

This looks like it will be fun. Sigh me up, I can play a human male or some female characters, it doesn't matter to me. Though, I just ask if I play a guy not to have any M/M scenes happen to my character...

Do you what bios for the character(s)?

Craz

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Keikai Kami

You can begin posting the character bio's in this thread, and I will take them to a new thread once we get more players. So just post them below. ^^

Spell

Name: Matthew ''Matt'' Belmont

Character Model:

Dom/Sub: Switch, depends mostly on his mood.

Height: 6' 3''

Personality: Matt has a rather witty personality, often considered the pessimist of the group, he always has to express his criticism in all sort of things, including games, which is when the group plays team guys he is usual the tactical one. Can think rationally under the most circumstances, but as any man submits rather easily to his lust. Despite his non-conformist attitude, he cares about his friends and family and is kind overall, even though he can be sarcastic as hell. Wearing glasses to reinforce the image he has, he is an Otaku, he loves games and Japanese manga, and all kinds of mythology, and is interested in somewhat darker cultures like rock and Modern rock. He will always try to take the most rational option presented to him, instead of trying dumb luck and hoping it will turn out allright, he only does tis when he can't do anything else.

Copy and Pasted from my PM
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Keikai Kami

Monstergirl
Name: Zandra
Monstername:Werecat
Type: Beastman/Catfamily
Habitat: Human Villages, Forests, Open fields
Disposition: Moody, Playful, Selfish
Diet: Natural foods [Prefers meat]
[Description of a Werecat is in picture. http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/f/00045b.PNG ]
Traits of Zandra: She is a very jealous type not liking to share anything with others, specially anything she may find a sexual interest with.

TheVillain

Name: Oren

Monster Name: Satyr
Type: Beastman/Spirit
Habitat: Natural Settings
Disposition: Lustful, Surprisingly Cold And Calculating.
Food: Natural Foods

Satyrs are quite frankly the embodiments of the male drive to mate and impregnate, and as such are as much nature spirits as creatures. Notable powers include being able to turn invisible in natural settings, minor hypnosis if they have music as a focus, the ability to impregnate literally anything with a vagina through sexual intercourse, and the ability to inflame the lusts of female creatures with skin-on-skin contact.

It appears that Oren is willing to help the humans get back to their own world, if he's easily distracted help. His motivation seems to be to get them out of his territory and to get laid in strange places, but any port in a storm- right?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Ace Flyer

Name: Nicholas Harper
--Nickname: Nick
Appearance:
--Note: Imagine he has black hair. Or...make him an albino. *shrug*

Personality: Nick is the typical shy, quiet, smart type. He doesn't say much, but when he does he usually knows what he is talking about, depending on how much common sense is involved, unless the person he's talking to is a girl...There he just tends to become a tongue-tied fool until he gives up and walks away embarrassed. He's also the type to just hang back and let others take the lead, preferring to follow.

A book is always in his hands as he loves to read, and he's fascinated with the ancient world. Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, and especially Ancient Egypt. As the geek he can be classified as he loves playing video games, as well as reading, and he's fairly skilled at chess as well. He's just never felt like going to any tournaments.

Lyrus

And I shall simply be observing for the time being.  Kukuku.
TIS NEITHER RAPE NOR ABUSE
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires
Ambitious Group Roleplay!

Laughing Hyena

Im interested in playing a male role but unfortunately I see its filled. DAMNIT! ;_;

Lyrus

Oui. I think the problem is an overload of male interest and oddly few females interested.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Laughing Hyena

yep probably. But tjis has only been up for a few hours right?

Lyrus

IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Laughing Hyena

Meh. I'll put my bio here anyway just in case.

Name: Anthony Williams

Character Model

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925841756/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/09/brown_hair_blue_eyes.jpg

Dom/Sub: Dominant.

Height: 5' 7"

Personality: Humorous and slightly humble in situations, underneath that casual exterior is a very competitive and determined person who enjoys gaming with his friends even if he does get a bit worked up. Whilst he may be the oldest perhaps, he likes to think of himself capable of hard working and playing harder. Mature as his exterior is he probably is the most childish as he seems locked into his college and high school years still hoping for that one big escape from reality. His most competitive sport however is LARP, which is a foreign concept to most including some of his friends.

Lyrus

I think I'll go help Keikai Kami find potential members in the meantime~
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

angeli

got a pm about this thread.

i don't do extremely well in group games. so is the concept to break out into one-on-one scenes???

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

Lyrus

I think so, Angeli, but Keikai Kami will have to confirm it for you.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires

Keikai Kami

Quote from: angeli on January 15, 2010, 06:50:36 PM
got a pm about this thread.

i don't do extremely well in group games. so is the concept to break out into one-on-one scenes???

I don't think it will break off into one an one scenes it might actually break into different threads for the different regions of the world.

Little Wolfie

If you guys are still looking for players, I wouldn't mind stepping in. I'm just more into being submissive than being dominant, but if it's a problem, I'm sure we can work something out. So, let me know if a female player is needed.
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Lyrus

Well Wolfie, from the encycopedia, while most of the monster-girls are dominant, I see a possible submissive side to some of them. Have you taken a peek? I'm quite sure this game needs female players though. Kuku.
IF YOU ENJOY IT

My Ons & Offs
My Desires