Is there a thread for this?

Started by Peripherie, March 09, 2013, 05:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peripherie

I am a slooooow poster. And so far all my writing partners are amazingly patient and understanding with me.

But where my muse may be unreliable in helping me respond to games I currently have going, she is excellent at churning out new game ideas. As I'd hate to just keep adding games ideas to my request thread when I know I can't sustain more games, I'd like to be able to offer those ideas up to others.

Is there an "Ideas for anyone to use" thread? And if not, what forum would a thread like that go into?

Thanks for your time,
Peri
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

I'd think you could just make a thread in the appropriate board (if it's 1:1 or group) and just title it "Ideas for anyone to use".

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Karma on March 09, 2013, 05:36:36 PM
I'd think you could just make a thread in the appropriate board (if it's 1:1 or group) and just title it "Ideas for anyone to use".

Be our guest, peri.  All those people who send PMs saying I want to play but have no ideas can thank you. ;D

Trieste

You can always resurrect the Like it? Take it! thread if you wish, too.

Wowser, that thread is filled with some nostalgic names.

Peripherie

Thanks Trieste!

*sweatdrop* And here I was almost done on a new thread for that. But I knew there must have been something like that somewhere at one point.

I'll bookmark that one and start to add my ideas there.
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore