Cuck [M looking for either (2 F) or (1 M and 1 F), Light to Bon]

Started by TheVillain, March 19, 2016, 08:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Admittedly this is about dipping my toes into what might be a relatively new kink for me, so the exact story will be flexible and I hope to discuss it with potential partners. Basically I am wanting to try to get a small group story started with something that plays around with either cuckholding or cuckqueaning.

In this case meaning either -

A.) At some point my character has sex with a married woman while her husband is watching. The husband in question doesn't have to like what he sees per se but he does find watching the act more sexually arousing then he thought he would.

-OR-

B.) My character is a married man who at some point has sex with another woman while his wife is watching. The wife in question doesn't have to like what she sees per se but she does find watching the act more sexually arousing then she thought she would.

The knowledge of the characters can also be flexible. My "bull" could be completely unaware that his sexual partner is even married, let alone that the husband in question is watching for example.

So some possible story hooks:

-A married couple desperate for a child learns that the husband is sterile, and turns to a friend of theirs for a very personal sperm donation.

-A husband suspecting his wife of cheating sets up a hidden camera in their bedroom. And while his suspicions are confirmed without their knowledge he learns something about himself in the process.

-A well established sexual game between a married couple, a hot wife appears to be seducing and luring other men to fuck her in the marriage bed. What her partners don't realize even if they do figure out that she's married is that her husband has always watching from the closet.

-A friend of a married couple, desperate for a child of her own, asks them for a favor that may put the limits of their marriage to the test.

-The whole neighborhood thinks he's a cheating scumbag that has had several if not dozens of extra-marital affairs against his long-suffering wife. That's fine, that's what they want the neighborhood to think. What they don't realize is that, at least to the couple, it's not cheating if him sleeping around was in fact her idea.

-[Need 2 F and 1 M for this one]
A long lasting friendship between two married couples is put to the test when they decide one weekend when the alcohol flowed to swap partners, and in one of the couples the condom breaks. Now one of the wives is pregnant, and either of the husbands could be the father.

Give a quick post here if you're interested. We'll talk specifics over PMs later.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

RedEve

Tentative interest in playing a nympho style female for this game.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheVillain

This idea would work better with another player or two, but we have a real good start!
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

s6xs6x

If the interest is still there, I'm interested in playing the Husband who on the outside shows jealousy and anger when finding out his wife is cheating, but the jealousy fuels an darker, secret enjoyment of catching or watching her with another man....:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

TheVillain

s6xs6x

Any takers or interest?   This is still a Kink I'm interested in exploring...
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

curvyprincess

[/url]