Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Okay, here is a first draft of the camp site itself.

The key will accompany the final version, but I think mostly it's self explanatory apart from what each building is, and some of them you can probably work out simply by where they are.

You don't need to know anything about camping in order to have fun with this, but if you do, please give others who don't the benefiyt of your experience...

Point being, you don't need to know anything about camping in order to go camping. And it is often great fun to watch someone who has never put up a tent before struggle to do so... My wife and I can get our 6-man tent (Hi-Gear Zenobia 6 in case anyone is interested)up with just the two of us in about 15 to 20 minutes (depending on how stony the ground is). We have watched other families struggle to get a much smaller tent up and take all afternoon to just get the main fly-sheet up!

So.... if you want to describe your tent, caravan/trailer or motor home/RV in detail, you are welcome to. If you don't want to, please do not feel obligated to do so!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on February 09, 2014, 07:08:49 AM
I am torn between two ideas for characters.

Firstly I had thought to play a very young (16-17 YO) woman who had heard about this place and wanted to visit here and was brought by her very free-thinking liberal parents. With their blessing and supported for a long stay (over a whole summer) by their finances she is allowed to explore her sexuality as she wishes and her character would develop from a fairly blank slate into something sexually active and adventurous guided and shaped along the way by people she met here. This character might require interaction with several different people, male, female, intersexed, submissive, dominant or neither. Or she might meet just one person who would be a form of mentor, even a master or mistress, or on the other hand, her slave. There could be lesbianism, straight sex, BDSM, dark depravity or fulfilling love (several of these not mutually exclusive). I would be open to almost any path.

Alternatively this person could be male, which I rarely play and which could give a completely fresh dynamic for me and would still allow a full range of gay and straight activity (I'm happy will all variations).

Secondly I have a hankering for a slightly older woman, about 20 to 25 who is an employee here. In the daytime she'd be something like a camp guide and assistant helping guests book in and find their pitch, answering questions and resolving issues. In the evenings she'd work in more adult ways and might be a waitress or possibly an exotic dancer. This woman would be sexually experienced and probably somewhat dominant or at least wouldn't readily give up control to another person in her sexual encounters. She might give sexual guidance to newcomers or virgins or might help out in a technical capacity in the BDSM playroom. Perhaps some people come here for the nudity and vanilla sex and upon finding the playroom are interested but unsure and she'd offer practical guidance there.

Chrystal, had you a preference for which one? Might one of these not fit?

The first character fits very well. You could, feasibly, create two characters, a mother and daughter, or some other combination. There is no reason why they should interact with each other except casually. Incest is allowed, of course, but not required...

I'm afraid that all staff are going to be NPC characters. I have perfectly good reasons for this, I just can't remember them right now...

QuoteI am wondering too about what mood and sexual flavour of deviancy this RP will go to. In my mind any holiday resort has a particular customer in mind and caters mainly for that demographic. Naturist campsites usually cater for families with young kids and offer an open friendly supportive and fully "healthy" atmosphere. My experience isn't that wide but I have been to one naturist site where nipple and genital piercings were frowned on as they created too great a sexual atmosphere. Looking at 'normal' holiday resorts there's those that cater for elderly retirement couples, resorts that cater for families, resorts that cater for the clubbing and drinking set, etc. The groups rarely mix and so I feel it makes more sense if this campsite were geared to a certain level of sexual activity. Not exclusively but generally speaking.

Indeed. I was thinking that it is geared mostly to swingers who are into nudism, young adults wanting to explore their sexuality, and maybe the occasional open-minded and adventurous older patron.

QuoteIts been established that its not a place for families with mid-young teens or children, and there is at least a bondage category here but I'm wondering if ordinary naturists would even come here if, for example, a naked dom/me was to lead their naked slave boy/girl around by a collar and leash, tie them to a tree and whip them before enjoying some rough anal sex in full sight of everyone.

It might be enertaining to have someone show up "by accident", not knowing what they are getting into, and decide they like it. However, ithe las time I suggested that in a group game, everyone submitted that type of character. I shall not accept more than one couple (whether played by the same player or not, who are there by accident.
What if that dom/me had a dog and wanted it to fuck their slave in public?

I would love to try both scenes but how depraved would the game go?

If it went very depraved it would give the game a very different mood to if it remained lighter.

Might we please have your comments on this Chrystal?

I would like it to stay in Human/Bondage if possible. That means everything is consensual between characters. No rape. It also limits things like bathroom play and bestiality.

Now, if people would like to include those elements (rape, bathroom pla, bestiality), I can make this Extreme, but it may be a case of having separate areas/threads for the more extreme activities.

QuoteAnd lastly I'm a little concerned about the potential longevity of such a game. How do we keep players interested? After you've had one naked day and a few naked sex scenes... what else is there? Could we establish some kind of ongoing plot for the characters to follow? In a family-oriented setting I could see the campsite staff organising events and that might be something we could do, but if people just want to go have fun in the dungeon alone we'd need more characters, and I think some story to move things along and keep them fresh.

Well.... yes.

That said, I've only ever had one group game get anywhere near 500 posts.

I have some sub-plots in mind. Not sure exactly how they will work yet....  But the site staff can still organise events for adults... Erotic sand sculptures on the beach, an underwater oral-sex competition in the pool, a spank-off (Last sub to cry out wins)... *shrugs* This is like any sandbox. It will survive if the players want it to. If they don't, it will go the way of all other sand-boxes. It is, however, totally open to new players to join at any time and old players to leave and come back...

*shrug*

It's like I said. I get ideas. if i don't wrie them up, my muse sulks. If they do and hey take off,great. if they flop, it's something I'm getting used to.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

greenknight

Where is Paradise? Just asking for some background on appropriate gear and the like.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Kokaine

I am going to be aiming to play a woman who has never done this sort of thing before. She knows her sexuality and kinks and all that and knows full well what sort of place Paradise is but she's just never camped or anything before so if anyone would be interested in a friend / couple setup that involves bringing her for the first time or them both camping for the first time, let me know. She will be bisexual with a bit of a preference for women and a switch.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

greenknight

My char could be  co-worker who camps and hikes and stuff and she asks him to come with her for the camping side.

Sort of a "Hey, Bob, you like to go camping, right? Well, I heard I should check out this camp site and I don't know the first thing about it."
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

Emmykins

Chrystal

Quote from: greenknight on February 09, 2014, 08:19:28 AM
Where is Paradise? Just asking for some background on appropriate gear and the like.

I was thinking maybe the South of France, Spain or Portugal. Making this more accessible to our US cousins, would mean somewhere like Florida. I thought about the Caribbean, but getting there is an issue.

Does anyone have any suggestions/preferences? NOTE: we don't need to actually specify where it is, as long as no-one uses cultural or geographical specifics.

Appropriate gear... If you mean clothing, um.... None?

If you're thinking of being detailed in your camping description, then, really, anything you would normally take on a camping trip, plus whatever sex toys you fancy - of course these are all available to purchase from the shop...

Quote from: greenknight on February 09, 2014, 09:38:50 AM
My char could be  co-worker who camps and hikes and stuff and she asks him to come with her for the camping side.

Sort of a "Hey, Bob, you like to go camping, right? Well, I heard I should check out this camp site and I don't know the first thing about it."

This, I approve. I would like to see players sharing, because it's a little more realistic. I'm hoping that existing relationships will not discourage new ones, of course...

Quote from: Emmykins on February 09, 2014, 10:58:12 AM
Me toooo!

Welcome in Emmykins.

I'll get the character sheet posted. Please check the opening post in a few minutes, thanks.

greenknight

Appropriate gear as in not driving up in an International Scout towing a Bounder with a full whack of Coleman stuff when a long wheelbase Land Rover or Toyota HiLux with a Conqueror and your Hi-Gear would be more appropriate.

Haibane

LOL, this is where national names cause trouble. All I understood from that was Land Rover and Toyota Hilux ;)

It's a camping site, not base camp for an expedition up Everest. I think Chrystal's header photo gives you an idea of the terrain.

It might work best to not even specify a vehicle make to keep it fully international.

The South of France seems about the most liberal or open society. It could also be on a small Greek island which would mean arrival by inter-island ferry and probably on foot or faceless Hertz hire-car.

EDIT: Serp, would you like your girl to be a friend of my char and they share a tent? I am still not sure whether to have a male or fermale character though. I get this feeling we may be short of males.

Chrystal

Quote from: greenknight on February 09, 2014, 11:22:23 AM
Appropriate gear as in not driving up in an International Scout towing a Bounder with a full whack of Coleman stuff when a long wheelbase Land Rover or Toyota HiLux with a Conqueror and your Hi-Gear would be more appropriate.

Lets assume that the site is on a normal width road and has decent access. However, the pitches are ten metres (thirty three foot) square. You need to fit everything, including your car, inside that 10m square area or be charged for two pitches.

Quote from: Haibane on February 09, 2014, 12:12:42 PM
LOL, this is where national names cause trouble. All I understood from that was Land Rover and Toyota Hilux ;)

Spot the non-camper... *giggles* Conqueror is a well know manufacturer of caravans in the UK. Hi-Gear make tents and camping accessories, as do Coleman. Coleman tend to be a bit more expensive, while Hi-gear are probably just as good, quality wise but less fancy.

I just googled International Scout, and it is basically one of those huge American pick-ups that Hampster managed to get stuck in the Dorchester market place. Given the context, I would assume that a Bounder is a huge motherfucker of a caravan?

QuoteIt's a camping site, not base camp for an expedition up Everest. I think Chrystal's header photo gives you an idea of the terrain.

It might work best to not even specify a vehicle make to keep it fully international.

As I said, I leave this open to people's desire for realism and detail.

QuoteThe South of France seems about the most liberal or open society. It could also be on a small Greek island which would mean arrival by inter-island ferry and probably on foot or faceless Hertz hire-car.

I was thinking in terms of getting there... South France is easily the best option in those terms. Good road rail and airport links and taxis that don't kill you on the way...

If people want I can have a hire-shop for people wanting to not bring a large tent with them...

In other news the character sheet is up, in the opening post.

Please either post characters here or PM them to me for approval. Any questions please ask

Thanks.

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on February 09, 2014, 12:12:42 PM

It's a camping site, not base camp for an expedition up Everest. I think Chrystal's header photo gives you an idea of the terrain.

The South of France seems about the most liberal or open society. It could also be on a small Greek island which would mean arrival by inter-island ferry and probably on foot or faceless Hertz hire-car.

EDIT: Serp, would you like your girl to be a friend of my char and they share a tent? I am still not sure whether to have a male or fermale character though. I get this feeling we may be short of males.
*Laughs*  I'm with Hai on this one.  I have absolutely NO clue what any of that meant now. 

That said, Hai, I don't mind sharing a tent.   Shall we PM each other some details? I'm thinking that, our characters (if there's a male shortage, I'll make a guy, otherwise, I'll have a female) are pretty good friends, perhaps having met at the resort years ago (lets say ~7-8) and hit it off easily.  Whatever character I make will be extremely open.  I may even try my hand at a Bi male (or at least curious) as a way to see how far I can extend my comfort zones. 

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

Okay, well Green linked me to a website and apparently a Bounder is one of the Transformers that fights on the side of the Autobots...

Seriously!

It's a trailer about the size of a small two-berth van, that expands to become a fully equipped 5-star luxury hotel, complete with sauna and gymnasium! Gotta hand it to the Aussies, they've come up with another bonza idea.

http://uev.com.au/

Foxy DeVille

Okey-doke, let's see if this works for you. If anyone wants to be the one that told her about the camp, I can edit that part in...

NSFW
Player Name: Foxy Oni
Name: Klaudia Zeller-Kovacs
Physical Gender: Pre-op transgender female
Apparent Gender: Looks female but has a cock
Sexuality: Pansexual
Dominance: Switch, leans submissive
Profession: Massage therapist

Personality: Klaudia is an upbeat hippie chick from Northern California. She enjoys yoga, belly dancing, vegetarian food, and recreational pharmaceuticals. Her parents are a liberal and affluent couple that were very supportive of her transition, which began eight years ago. Klaudia is very adventurous and open-minded. Her motto is "I'll try anything once, twice if I was too stoned to remember the first time."

Why are they here: Klaudia has been trekking across Europe. Her original goal was to visit Hungary, where her grandparents were from. After that she was haphazardly sightseeing after buying an old Volkswagen Bus. While in Germany she met some nice people that told her about Paradise. As a free spirit, Klaudia had always wanted to go to a nude beach but wasn't sure how others would react to her. Since the camp had a reputation for openness she decided to check it out. Of course, the hints that all kinds of kinkiness went down there were also interesting.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18 but her parents are glad she's getting out and meeting some friendly people.

Sharing with: No one... yet

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: A military surplus pup tent
Size of above (sleeps x): Sleeps two
Electric hook-up: Yes

Car (if applicable): A green and white '67 VW Bus

Character Ons/Offs (if different from player's): Same as player
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=24792

Any Other Info: Klaudia is a lanky lass, standing 5' 9" and weighing 134 pounds. She has long dark brown hair and green eyes. Her measurements are 36-25-35. Klaudia's C-cup breasts aren't implants but a result of hormone treatments. She has a bit of a bubble butt, which looks good in and out of her clothes. Klaudia's thick cock is nine inches long when erect and it is circumcised (she's a nice Jewish girl). While she doesn't have any ink, Klaudia does have a pierced tongue. In her van Klaudia travels with a few of her favorite dildos as well as her stash of pot and shrooms.

greenknight

Quote from: Chrystal on February 09, 2014, 01:21:43 PM
Lets assume that the site is on a normal width road and has decent access. However, the pitches are ten metres (thirty three foot) square. You need to fit everything, including your car, inside that 10m square area or be charged for two pitches.
Is there a separate parking lot outside to drop off stuff at the campsite and then park outside?

Quote from: Chrystal on February 09, 2014, 01:21:43 PMI just googled International Scout, and it is basically one of those huge American pick-ups that Hampster managed to get stuck in the Dorchester market place. Given the context, I would assume that a Bounder is a huge motherfucker of a caravan?
I do not think that word means what you think it means ;) In all seriousness, Scouts are Hilux sized. And Bounder is a line of generally fuck-all huge, Class A RVs made by Fleetwood. No thanks.

And how did your Hamster get a truck stuck in a parking lot. All you drive over there are Minis, right. Didn't just drive over them all? XD

Chrystal

Richard Hammond, AKA "The Hamster", is one of the presenters on the UK motoring show "Top Gear".

In one episode (which I cannot find a clip of) the show asked the question "Why don't the British drive trucks like they do in the USA. I'm pretty sure it was Hammond who was driving it, although it might have been Captain Slow (aka James May). Anyway they took one of those big American trucks into a small rural English market town, and actually got it physically stuck in the narrow streets.

And that is why we drive smaller cars over here.

Vanetias

NSFW
Player Name: Vanetias
Name: Koi Shana
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Hetero
Dominance: Dom
Profession: Buisnessman

Personaility: Friendly, Charming, he is amicable to anyone who approaches to him. Fun-going and easy to befriend, yet cautious in the world around him. He is quite perverted, when the situation calls for it. Though he has yet to stick his cock on a woman's ass though, even on his own wife, Pai.

Why are they here: He came here because firstly, this place was the only one which was open to him, as he was trying to find a place to have his vacation, which all of the other camping spots were full for the month. Secondly, he came here for the women, as he, though perverted, was not been able to gain sex , even with his newlywed wife Pai, as he was busy with his high-paying job as a buisnessman, which allowed him to get a luxury motorhome. He once was planing to go for a vacation in Japan, as a honeymoon between the two of them, when all of the camping spots were full, but when he found this, he immediately change plans, and decided to go France, which was were the camp was located. His wife didn't follow on the accounts of having to take care of her old relatives, though he dosent mind as she dosent mid having sex with other women.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18

Sharing with: None yet

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Luxury motorhome, equipped with a fridge
size of above (sleeps x): Sleeps two to three
Electric hook-up: Yes

Car (if applicable): Luxury Motorhome

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Same as player
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=47365

Chrystal

@ Foxy, your character is approved.

@ Vanetias, your image isn't showing up.

The code you have is:

[float=right][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]http://Ihttp://24.media.tumblr.com/b7fae8e01ec742cded8d087f67a22296/tumblr_mxg4w38R5s1rzcp0yo1_500.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/float]

It should be:

[float=right][spoiler=NSFW][img height=300 padding=5]http://24.media.tumblr.com/b7fae8e01ec742cded8d087f67a22296/tumblr_mxg4w38R5s1rzcp0yo1_500.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/float]

NSFW
Please could you change it?

Other than that, please could you add a little more detail to why he is there? Why was this the only place open to him? Why could he not get women elsewhere? Why a motorhome? If you're still stuck, you could add something about how he got to France from where he comes from.

Thanks.

Vanetias

Vanetias

Chrystal

Thanks, that's fine.

The image still isn't showing, but I can fix that.

Emmykins

Quote from: Kokaine on February 09, 2014, 09:17:54 AM
I am going to be aiming to play a woman who has never done this sort of thing before. She knows her sexuality and kinks and all that and knows full well what sort of place Paradise is but she's just never camped or anything before so if anyone would be interested in a friend / couple setup that involves bringing her for the first time or them both camping for the first time, let me know. She will be bisexual with a bit of a preference for women and a switch.

-Cough.-
;D

Chrystal

I keep forgetting to answer this....

Quote from: greenknight on February 10, 2014, 12:02:26 AM
Is there a separate parking lot outside to drop off stuff at the campsite and then park outside?

Yes there is, labelled "E" on the map.

Mostly it's here for people arriving on site to park up while they check in at reception (C - is also the shop).

But, each pitch covers an area about 10m square. That's 33 foot (bar a couple of inches). If you can't fit your tent, trailer, vehicle, motorhome and everything else in a 10m x 10m square, you probably shouldn't be camping, or at least, not on this side of the pond.

If your vehicle is over a certain size, you need a special licence to drive it. https://www.gov.uk/driving-motorhome http://www.ukmotorhomes.net/motorhome-faqs.shtml#Licences

Vanetias

Hmm, can I create a character, and have that character be played by another player?

Chrystal

Quote from: Vanetias on February 11, 2014, 01:34:11 AM
Hmm, can I create a character, and have that character be played by another player?

Yes, if you can find a player willing to play the character for you.

You will need to put that player's name at the top of the character sheet, rather than your own...

Haibane

I have my character mostly formed up but I am still undecided on whether it'll be male or female. I was wanting to get a better idea of the balance of genders and sexual preferences before I make that decision. Maybe other players are holding back for the same reason!

EDIT: Oh, hey I forgot to mention. King Serperior and I will be a couple (though not in a relationship, just friends) and we'd like to take pitch #29 please. Can we reserve that one now?