Trapped! (MUL)

Started by Jecht, August 27, 2009, 08:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jecht

I got the idea from the reality show big brother. The concept is 6 people are trapped in a house and they can't leave. From here it can be either for one of two reasons. One is there is a killer outside and he's threatening to kill anyone that leaves. Other reason is it's a game show on some sick channel. Along the way the way the host/ killer tells the paticipents that they must do things. It could be anything. So 12 people or 6 "couples" and 1 host/killer.

what do you think? Feel free to add anything

PS I'm on my iPod so if it sounds weird that's why.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Chaos

I like the sound of the tv-show version, I must say definitely interested!

Melia

Sounds good. I also like the TV/gameshow show idea...*wonders what I would get if I won?*

Jack Stalker

TheVillain

*Wonders if the Killer/Host role has been called.*
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Liam

Love these kind of plots, I'm interested.

Elven Sex Goddess

Will sign up to be one of the trapped in the house. 

sinera

I'd be interested - and can play male if need be :)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

DrFier

Interested in the killer spot, but so are a lot of people.

My thought was you could of course merge the two concepts, have a game-show on a sick network with killers and a host, but that's just my thought.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

precious

Ooh.  I am interested in this. :o

Chou chou rheastar

This sounds fun and interesting!! I would be willing to play any role.

Jecht

Wow, I haven't checked this in a while. I forgot I even posted the idea. I'm still up for it. We might need an even amount of Girls and Guys unless we have lesbian/gay couples. The killer would have to almost control everything in the game except maybe if they have their own time at night.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Archermonkey

I'd be interested in getting involved in this.
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

Doomsday

I'm up for this game, willing to play either male or female to suit the needs of the game. Also, that's Auron not Jecht!

Jecht

I think we have 7 males (8 but one will be the killer) and 5 females so if we can get 2 more it would be better.

ha ha, yeah I know. I looked for one of Jecht but couldn't find it. I was too lazy to make my own picture so I stuck with the next badass in the game.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Doomsday

http://i27.tinypic.com/6s3z43.jpg

There ya go :-)

So would you rather me play a female or not play at all? I understand either way.

Jecht

In this game, the more people the better. I'm curious how it will work, I've never done group RPs. So you are more than welcome to be in it. If you want to be a female then that's fine.

Thanks for the icon by the way.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Doomsday

Cool. I'll wait to decide which gender I should play when we're about full on people. Do you like the avatar? It's a bit wide, I can fix that if you want.

Jecht

Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Jecht

We just need a few more females to make it even couples. so if you guys know anyone that would be interested, refer them this way.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jack Stalker

Just kill off a couple of the guys first... :-\

*realises he's a guy*

Hold on a second...  XD

Jecht

we need a few more girls for this.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Haibane

If I register my interest that gives 6 ladies now.

I don't enjoy RPing with cross gender play though, sorry.

I'm curious to know more about the killer role. If its a game show I hope it doesn't involve actual killing or maiming of characters as that wouldn't interest me.

With, say, 12 people (6 couples) inside the house, how much of a game would the host/killer outside the house have?