Michi's In The Mood For Some Potterverse, Someone Indulge Her (M/F or M/M)

Started by Jag, December 09, 2011, 06:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

I'm in a very Potter mood lately (what else is new). While my current Potter games should be more than enough to satisfy me, I'll be honest, it's never enough. I'm a game hoarder...and there is nothing wrong with that! Anyway, I want to do a game during the Second Generation. Mostly involving either Scorpius Malfoy & Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy & Albus Potter, or Scorpius & Rose & Albus (love triangles for the win). I'm leaning more towards Scorpius & Albus, but only because I tend to always lean more towards m/m games. I would be playing Scorpius.

While I could say this would be a pure smut story, I simply cannot do that. While I do love my smut, I also love poorly put together, wing-it, make it up as we go along storylines. These are not bad things! I love putting a story together as I go along.

Basically, I would like to start out in their seventh year. For the most part, Hogwarts has gone back to normal by now and the first six years were rather relaxed. Scorpius, while a member of the Malfoy family and having been raised in pure-blood ways, is much different from his father. He puts on the air of being a true, Slytherin, egotistical, purist like everyone else in his family; but deep down he's not like that at all. He's got just enough of his father's personality in him to piss other people off and not care about throwing around some money, but he also has enough of his own personality to make real friends. At least in private. One of those friends would either be Albus or Rose.

The story would start out surrounding their growing relationship. The move onto either Albus or Rose getting upset by Scorpius' refusal to come out in public about their relationship. Then move on to a much more serious tone of bringing in some kind of crisis. Possibly the rise of a new Dark Lord or some Death Eaters getting free of Azkaban and demanding help from the Malfoys. Or we could come up with something more sinister as the story develops.

Anyway...yeah..PM me people!

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment