News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" I need a swim soon "

Lady Jenn

"We could go there now," Linda said. "It'd be a great way for me to stretch my legs...so to speak."

Lawshenk

" think I've needed it for a while"

Lady Jenn

"Jut tell me where to go and I'll get you there," Val said. "You don't have to do too much yourselves."

Lawshenk

" head for the river ? Or the ocean"

Lady Jenn

"Whichever you'd prefer," Val replied. "I'm not due to do anything for a while, so I can drive anywhere that's reachable by car."

Lawshenk

" salt water is better for the scales right darling?"

Lady Jenn

"As far as I know yeah," Linda replied.

"I guess we'd better go to the sea then," Val said with a smile.

Lawshenk

Gerri helped her in to the car

Lady Jenn

"I love that hospital," Linda said, leaning her head on Geri's shoulder. "But I was getting slightly claustrophobic being stuck in there."

Lawshenk

“ I bet” she smiled “ I am sorry”

Lady Jenn

"You didn't make me ill," Linda said, laughing. "I'm amazed you don't mind looking after me, I can be high maintenance."

Lawshenk

“ I love you “ she smiled “ besides that your worth it but are my mistakes “

Lady Jenn

"Nobody's perfect," she said, squeezing her hand. "All I care about is that I love you, and I don't want to be with anyone else."

Lawshenk

She kissed her “ we were at school together right .”

Lady Jenn

"A long time ago," she replied, laughing slightly. "Or at least it FEELS like it was a very long time ago."

Lawshenk

“ then why am I now younger than you?”

Lady Jenn

"God only knows," Linda replied, trying to stifle a laugh. "Why, does it make a difference?"

Lawshenk

“ yes ! I left school with when you left town that was what 4 years ago and I am still a 16 year old what the hell is happening here”

Lady Jenn

"I...I don't know," Linda said, looking away, feeling a little hurt. "I can help you find out if you want."

Lawshenk

“ I just don’t get it sorry if it hurt you”

Lady Jenn

"I don't either," she said, trying to avoid showing her how upset she felt. "We'll figure this out somehow."

Lawshenk

She hugged her tightly “ I was asking not accusing “

Lady Jenn

"Okay," she said, snuggling up closer," closing her eyes slightly. "This might not sound like as much as a compliment as I mean it to, but you're much more comfortable than a hospital bed."

Lawshenk

She kissed her as the car stopped near the beach “ we could be some time val”