Looking for M/M story with dark undertones....

Started by Mithlomwen, April 01, 2012, 10:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

How much blood must be shed?  How much more would he have to sacrifice before he could have his life back?  How much more must he endure? 

Knife in hand, he prepares to cut the brand from his arm.  A mark reminding him of just what he had done in the name of freedom, in the name of justice....in the name of ideals that were not his own.  Would his past forever haunt him?  Would the demons in his mind never give him any peace? 

The knife cutting into his skin, red blood dripping down it's glimmering blade.....when he hears a male voice.....

Was it his savior coming to save him or the devil himself prepared to torture him more.....? 

I'm looking for a M/M story, and with the description above I'm looking for something dark and gritty.  I have a loose idea of the plot, nothing particular set in stone.  I'd like for both male characters to be fairly dominant.  I'm looking to play out the power struggle between them as one struggles to make the other submit while the other struggles not to.  I'm not really looking for one to be the 'master' of the other, just the power play between to Alpha type males.

This can be supernatural or not.  The male voice that he hears can be either angel or demon....or simply human.  There are loads of possibilities that can be worked out to make it fun and interesting for us both!   

If you think this might be something you'd be interested in, I'd love to hear from you!
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Ryven

Vael the Destroyer

I would like to try this out. Power struggles are hot. ;]