Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Well I don't know then, well it is a student, maybe you step up to help?

Demigod1945

And I think her nose belongs here so.....

Cascalence

...Maybe.  But Divine isn't online, either.  We can't really post without her, too.  Soooo...dunno.  We'll see.
Uhg...I'm starting to lean toward another nap.  Like, most of the threads I'm watching right now are pretty quiet, my tummy is full, and my brain is just like...sleeeeepppp.
I dun't wanna though....
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

Hey I have an idea!!!! We could make a one on one roleplay for when no one is online!!! Would that work?

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 06:10:04 PM
Hey I have an idea!!!! We could make a one on one roleplay for when no one is online!!! Would that work?
If you go out into this forum, I already have a 'Seeking 1x1 Freeform Rp" or some such title, thread up.  You can browse the pathetic two ideas I have listed, and then you can post your own idea, that will probably be much better, lol.
Lol, you sound as bout as desperate for rp as I am xD.

Kepesk

Sorry. Listening to my 7yo nephew teach us quantum physics. He's basically Demigod's character. Mind=blown.   :o
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 06:32:27 PM
Sorry. Listening to my 7yo nephew teach us quantum physics. He's basically Demigod's character. Mind=blown.   :o
o___o...I'm scared.  Are you secretly aliens?
*thinking of the first MIB movie where Will Smith shoots the cardboard 8 year old with the physics book*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 07, 2013, 06:36:03 PM
o___o...I'm scared.  Are you secretly aliens?
*thinking of the first MIB movie where Will Smith shoots the cardboard 8 year old with the physics book*

"Or do I owe her an apology...?" Is one of my fave lines ever.

K, not sure how much I can be on, so please Cas', feel free to have your way w/my character...  ;] Just...be gentle. =p
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 07, 2013, 07:06:28 PM
"Or do I owe her an apology...?" Is one of my fave lines ever.

K, not sure how much I can be on, so please Cas', feel free to have your way w/my character...  ;] Just...be gentle. =p
Lol, okay, will do.  Stay safe!  Hope to see you soon!

Demigod1945

I posted, sorry was eating dinner.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 07:22:21 PM
I posted, sorry was eating dinner.
Is oki.  But I feel uncomfortable moving EndofDivine's char around like this when she could very well have wanted to make a response....
That being stated...I guess I'll go make a post...and hope she's online soon....

Demigod1945

We can always retro, but I think she might be ok with this. Since she did experience a genius's brain all at once lol.

Cascalence

Lol, oki.  Well, if it takes me a while, it's because I had to go run an errand.  I'm not sure if I actually have to run the errand of not yet.  But, yeah, just warnin' ya.
Also, it's up to you if you still want to try for a 1x1.  If you don't, I understand, since the rp is pretty active right this second...more or less.

Demigod1945

I'll have to think about it, I don't have any rp ideas or anything, so we may go with yours.

Cascalence

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 07:32:44 PM
I'll have to think about it, I don't have any rp ideas or anything, so we may go with yours.
Okay.  Don't feel pressured or anything, okay?  It's totally fine if you don't want to...if you want to keep the number of rps you're in down.

Demigod1945

I'm pressured. *collapses in a heap, due to the pressure"

Cascalence

Lol, dork.  Well, I'm back.  I did have to run an errand after all, but I'm back, and I'll work on a post now

Demigod1945

Watching moive be back soon.

Cascalence

Okay, you guys.  Looks like I'm going to be without internet for the night.  Drama issues are forcing me offline.  I'm sorry.
I grant all of you within the rp the power to move Karen around while I'm gone.  Keep her in char as best as you can.  If you don't know where to put her, send her back to the library to finish up her documents for her class.
Sorry, you guys.  If this changes, if I'm able to get online somehow, I'll post here immediately and let you all know.

Cascalence

Okay, so...I'm here.  I'm so sorry for all the posts, but I am here.  I'm going to hopefully be here for the night, unless something drastic happens.
Which is highly possible that it will.  If I stop responding, I'm highly apologetic, and I'll be back with you as soon as possible.
...I hate this.  It's only around the first couple of weeks of each month that my life gets this chaotic and dramatic, and honestly, it usually isn't this bad.  But...things have been escalating lately.
I'm sorry to bring this on you all like this.
But enough of that!  Let us have with the rp!  Ya know, when ya'll are available.

Demigod1945

Ok I'm back!!! Nice post divine.

Demigod1945

Demigod1945

Cascalence

I'm here...
I'm just...not feeling real talkative for once...sorry.

Demigod1945

Hey, if you don't feel like talking cause of rl or whatever, I'm telling you not to. Your in charge of yourself. Do what you want.