Interest check for a futanari game show!

Started by bokotousamurai, January 30, 2016, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bokotousamurai

Are you looking to be a star? To entertain thousands of people on national television? To get your rocks off in new and exciteing ways? Are you a futa?

Then welcome one and all to the futa networks gameshow division will you participate in many entertaining and sexually exciting games like:

Are you smarter then a dumbslut?
Sexual Lingo
The orifice is tight
Futaly fued
Let's make a mating ritual
Password to her chasity belt.
Wheel of fucks
And many more!

If this sounds like it's right up your as- ALLY then don't hesitate, sign up today!
disclaimer: the futa gameshow network is not responsible for any pregnancies, incestuous relations, cum inflations, gaping orifices or anything else that may result as contestant.
All earnings from the show go to funding of the construction of Futaland, which will be the world's first premeire futanari amusement park, (think of Nicklodeans slime park)

Feel free to offer ideas for shows

The only rule is respect O/Os

Name:
Background:

Bust:
Hips:
Waist:
Penis:
Ons:
Offs:

Other:

Contestants!
Yugishogun
Joanie
Avalon
Catherinehellfire
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

bokotousamurai

And hereeeers your host!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Miyuki "miss futastic" Inoue
Background: Miyuki is a lovable cocksleeve, despite being such a well endowed and charming girl, miyuki has always loved to be on the receiving end. Always the first to have a girlpenis stuffing her holes, she got her career started in futainment when a talant agent caught her servicing a entire college cheer squad without tiring even a little. She earned the title of Miss Futastic for being every dickgirl favorite cum dumpster. Of course don't take to mean she won't occasionally be the one giving a hot dicking as well.

Bust: A cups with extra oerky nips
Hips: tomboyish but with a sqeezable heart shaped booty
Waist: average
Penis: a 18 inch long and 3 inch thick uncut beast with a sack that'd make Santa jealous.
Ons: having her cervix penetrated, being inflated, being bukkaked, bathing in cum,sucking herself off, just generally being a lovable sperm dumpster
Offs: pregnancy, toilet stuff, gore

Other: pending
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Sasahara
Background: Miyoko is usually a typical shut-in that would never ever actually decide on participating on these risque game shows, but her online college courses certainly don't pay from themselves in this economy. The meek bookworm is an excellent programmer, but her poor social skills and constant stammering haven't exactly been helping her in the way of job interviews.

Bust: H
Hips/Waist: Pleasantly Plump
Penis: 8 inches in length and 2 1/2 in girth
Ons: Miyoko is a pure virgin (aside from the piles of yuri doujin under her bed), so she isn't exactly sure
Offs: Anal, Gore, Mutilation

Other: N/A

bokotousamurai

JoanieSappho

Name: Joanna 'Joey' Marinette
Background: Fitness enthusiast and dabbler in many competitive sports, Joey was, initially, rather unhealthy. Only when she took a bet with a friend - she had always been highly competitive - did this change. The terms of that bet were simply: First to give up got fucked by the winner. While Joey didn't mind a good dicking, she hated to lose and, after getting pounded enough times she knuckled down and exercised until she got to be the one on top. That friend has since stopped competing against Joey, although they do still enjoy being on the recieving end of her.
Whenever there's something new and physical, Joey is there, usually making that same bet with random men, women and futas and training until she gets to hear her competitors choking on her member.
Despite her physical prowess she is only average at best when it comes to subjects outside of the world of sports.

Bust: DD
Hips/Waist: Thick and solid
Penis: 10 inches in length and 3 in girth
Ons: Giving anal, rough sex, competition, edging, deepthroat (giving and recieving), gangbangs, bukkake, smaller partners
Offs: Gore, Mutilation

Other: N/A

bokotousamurai

Looks good, let's see if her brains can match her brawn

Yukina

A perfect foil to my pleasantly plump futa. :)

Avalon29

I'm interested although I probably won't be able to get up a character until Wednesday, maybe tomorrow depending on how long it takes me to finish up my class assignment.

Avalon29

And here we go.

Name: Iryna Rostov

Background: Earnest if a bit clumsy the petite Iryna is always eager to try something new and loves to try to help other people even if she tends to mess things up a little in the process but she always tries her best. If she gets some praise or a pet on the head as thanks than all the better.  In school this frequently meant she helped out clubs with their activities and running errands for both the faculty and the students. The experience helping her to pick up a bunch of miscellaneous skills and useless trivia. Out of school and both unsure of what she wants to do and bored out of her mind, she decided to take part in the futa gameshow network as a contestant. A lover of sweets, cute things, and rather whimsical to boot, her winnings aren’t likely to last long, making it almost a guarantee that she’ll be a repeat contestant.  This energetic and klutz of a futa is determined to do her best no matter what show she gets put on while having fun at the same time and if she has a few compromising accidents while on the air the audience certainly won’t complain.

Bust: C
Hips/waist: Slim waist, toned thighs, and a heart shaped booty.
Penis: 7 inches long with a girth of 2 inches.
Ons: Being praised, pleasing others, anal (giving and receiving), cosplay, petplay, interesting positions, manhandling (being picked up, carried around, being pulled into someone’s lap etc.) and cuddles
Offs: Gore, mutilation, pregnancy, toilet stuff.

Other: Stands at a height of 5’0”. She is very physical and affectionate, lots of hugging, holding hands, glomping, etc. She also has an overprotective sister who tends to spoil her and take care of things so she tends to be a bit naïve and surprisingly helpless about some things.

bokotousamurai

N'aww shes cute, my futa mistress would love her if she were in this game

bokotousamurai

So that makes three players. I would want one more but this hasn't seemed to garner as much interest as it promised.
So shall we go ahead and begin?

Yukina

Beginning sounds good. Three players is perfectly fine as a number of game show contestants.  :)

Avalon29

I'd be good with starting as well. It shouldn't be hard for a new contestant to jump in either should somebody else show interest.

bokotousamurai

catherinehellfire

Hey, I know this is a bit late and you already started, but can I still make a character and join in when available?
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

bokotousamurai

catherinehellfire

Name: Alice Raelan

Background: Alice had always been sort of a shy person in social situations despite her beauty, especially when it came to things like going to the beach or phys ed in high school where wearing less clothes always had the danger of showing her cock.  As time passed though, she grew more talented at hiding it, though eventually becoming proud of being a futa, especially since it meant she had the equipment to please both guys and girls.  Despite her shy outer appearance at times, she has quite the raging libido, causing her to just about always be ready to fuck and making masturbation or sex a must for her day.

Bust: D cup
Hips/Waist: slightly toned, though with plenty of plushness, especially when it comes to her little bubble butt
Penis:12 in long, 2 1/4 width
Ons: Anal, Oral, Breast play, masturbation, Voyeurism, toys, vaginal, being filled with cum, exhibitionism
Offs:Pain, scat, wetworks, blood

Other: Alice loves to make friends and play games, she plans to use the money to attend Futa U  ;)

bokotousamurai

I guess I should write up a world building for my futa games now.

Welcome aboard cathy

catherinehellfire

Thanks, glad to be here! Though it seems I forgot my picture..

bokotousamurai

Yukina

BlueEyedBard

Is there still room in this gsme? Love the idea, I have been looking for something more light hearted futa variety for awhile.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

I'll go ahead and post a character but don't feel bad about letting me know if the game is too full or you are too far along.

Name: Zoey Morgan
Hometown: Auckland, New Zealand
Background: Zoey grew up with three brothers and her father so it was no surprise that shew grew up a tomboy. Hiking, fishing and camping were her past times instead of dolls and dresses. As she grew she had more and more of a tendency to just wander off, sometimes for days at a time, always wanting to see new places, meet new people and have new experiences.

This kind of lifestyle made her a natural for writing adventuring articles for various outdoor magazines, and she became extra popular for the people who knew that she was sporting a stiff cock under those short shorts. But she didn't have time for that sort of thing, well she had some time for it. After all, how could one person meet do many different people from around the world and not want to spread their seed a little.

Zoey had just successfully descended Mt. Everest when she got word from 5 he futa game-show network that they wanted her for an upcoming episode. It sounded like a decent break and s good place to release some tension, and maybe even get some kind of story out of the experience. So Zoey promptly agreed and was on her way to compete for the grand prize, whatever it may be.

Bust: Large C cup
Hips: Toned, strong and athletic
Waist: Slim and muscular leading down to her tight toned ass
Penis: 10" long 2" girth
Ons: High energy, smiles, willingness to try anything, oral, anal, and don't forget about her tight little pussy under that big cock.
Offs: Rudeness, excessive pain, toilet play

Other: Is keeping her eye open for the next adventure to come her way, whether it be s place or a person  ;)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

bokotousamurai

She sounds awesome! And don't worry Thiers plenty of room for her and that dig bick