Virtual Galaxy Beta Discussion (Closed)

Started by Moraline, July 07, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

Shina is bi, she'll take anyone that Yubi will let her...
I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Moraline

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 12, 2013, 02:01:31 PM
Kruglov says they should call themselves "Dolg" [Duty], but that's him being silly and obsessed with a video game.
I'm not familiar with what that is.. but I like it. I'm a sucker for emblems and crests.

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 12, 2013, 02:15:04 PM
Shina is bi, she'll take anyone that Yubi will let her...
Yeah, but that doesn't mean that the boys want to share.. plus, Chrystal might want a kitty of her own to snuggle with.

Either way.... we have:

1 single bi female,
3 single hetero males
1 single lesbian kitty

1 bi & 1 lesbian females in a relationship

That means that technically we need to recruit about 3 mates to go around (All females.) It mean it doesn't have to be precise.. but I'm sure it would go much smoother with at last a couple more females.

ZephySempai

Woo! Nude Picnic!

*Ahem*

I think we have one prospective member in the process of making a character. Plus I'm sure so long as this thread continues to say recruiting, more people will show up. Its an amazing concept. Who can resist?

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Chrystal

Posted. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore the message centre for now. There are still one-on-one games I haven't posted to since before I went on holiday two weeks ago!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ZephySempai

Quote from: Chrystal on July 12, 2013, 03:08:01 PM
Posted. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ignore the message centre for now. There are still one-on-one games I haven't posted to since before I went on holiday two weeks ago!

Lol, I know the feeling xD

Okay Question Time! Say we have to roll a high number in order to beat a monster? Can groups team up against monsters and combine their rolls? For example, it takes 15 to beat an ogre. If I and my two companions all roll 6, can we combine it to a total of 18 and win the fight?

Moraline

Quote from: ZephySempai on July 12, 2013, 03:17:53 PM
Lol, I know the feeling xD

Okay Question Time! Say we have to roll a high number in order to beat a monster? Can groups team up against monsters and combine their rolls? For example, it takes 15 to beat an ogre. If I and my two companions all roll 6, can we combine it to a total of 18 and win the fight?
It depends on the situation. I'll be making it on a call by call basis, but basically any group encounter I will say, "no one person can beat this, it takes a group of 4 and X out of 4 have to beat the bosses(ex: strong monster) number."

steelsmiter

I always liked Highest roll plus 1/4 of the combined rolls of the others. It has worked well for me in the past, but it might also be too mathy.

On a side note, I hope my IC cynical nature isn't making the game too much of a farce "any suspicious picnic basket ventors around" ;D
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Yukina

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 12, 2013, 04:43:56 PM
I always liked Highest roll plus 1/4 of the combined rolls of the others. It has worked well for me in the past, but it might also be too mathy.

On a side note, I hope my IC cynical nature isn't making the game too much of a farce "any suspicious picnic basket ventors around" ;D

To me it makes rather funny situation. A conspirator, a loyal follower, and a clueless one. 

steelsmiter

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 12, 2013, 04:51:00 PM
To me it makes rather funny situation. A conspirator, a loyal follower, and a clueless one.
Call it a happy accident. "Nothin' to see here, move along!"
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Formless

Hello everyone from a thousands miles across the globe.

So Do we get to have one of these cool clicky button thingys for our sigs? ::)

Moraline

Quote from: Formless on July 12, 2013, 05:09:42 PM
Hello everyone from a thousands miles across the globe.

So Do we get to have one of these cool clicky button thingys for our sigs? ::)
I haven't had a chance to make one yet. I could shrink the current logo and give you something?

Group/Team A posting order:
Formless
Moraline
TheHangedMan
Chrystal

And Chrystal just posted so Formless you are next up on the block.

steelsmiter

I've been kind of informally trying to post after both of my counterparts, not really focused on who posts where in the order... maybe we should decide on a formal order of things.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Chrystal

I just posted because I assumed everyone else would have while i was at work! lol

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Moraline

Quote from: Chrystal on July 12, 2013, 06:08:10 PM
I just posted because I assumed everyone else would have while i was at work! lol
Now as good a time as any to begin a basic posting order. That way no one gets left in the dust because they are sleeping while everyone else is awake. LOL

Formless

Quote from: Moraline on July 12, 2013, 06:14:55 PM
Now as good a time as any to begin a basic posting order. That way no one gets left in the dust because they are sleeping while everyone else is awake. LOL

Very cute. :P

Ok lemme see what I can do. :P

Moraline

Quote from: Formless on July 12, 2013, 06:33:00 PM
And Spear just spear'ed his post. :P
I know there's some sort of dirty joke in there somewhere.

Anyways... I posted! A short one...

Formless

Quote from: Moraline on July 12, 2013, 09:08:56 PM
I know there's some sort of dirty joke in there somewhere.

* puts up a bent halo over his head * I assure you there was nothing dirty. Well ... not for the public forum. xD

Moraline

I made a new logo for the game. Which one do you prefer?

New

Old

Signature Clickable (for those that want to have one)
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=178960.0][img]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/1/15/VGB_galaxySM.png[/img][/url]
Here's how it looks:

Thoughts, suggestions? Any artists in the group?

Yukina

It depends on what tone you want; the plain text for seriousness or text with star background for fun and comedic.

Moraline

Quote from: Yugishogun on July 12, 2013, 10:39:11 PM
It depends on what tone you want; the plain text for seriousness or text with star background for fun and comedic.
'Hmm, I never took it for being comedic.. I would like a balance of something in between.

Suggestions?

Formless

The New one looks awesome. I'd stick with it.

Though to be fair the Old one looks professional.

Yukina

If it is a balance, then I suggest the one with the star background.

Moraline

I rather like the stars but I have another idea/approach I'm going to try tomorrow and see if it comes out more polished looking.

I had one that I liked better but I messed up and accidentally saved the file incorrectly so I'll have to take another crack at it tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback.