Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

RedEve

Name: Catherine Neumann
Role: Ghost Patient
Age of Death: 27
Affliction: nymphomania
Appearance: 5’9, brown hair and eyes, long legs, toned body from playing sports (mostly tennis and swimming)
Ghost Form: Her ghost form is an ethereal version of her real appearance, wearing a long white dress
Character Model: Catrinel Menghia
Links to Additional Pictures:
picture 1
picture 2
picture 3
picture 4
picture 5
picture 6
picture 7
If applicable. Please link them instead of posting the images.
Personality: Before Milford managed to crush her mind and soul, Catherine was a fun-loving person who had always been the life of the party. She never had any trouble finding new friends and this would have been true even at Milford if the place was not run by such a sadistic group of people.

History: Catherine was a fun-loving girl from hear earliest childhood. Her wealthy parents were more than willing to forgive her joyful nature, if it hadn’t morphed into something far more scandalous once their daughter reached adolescence. The Neumanns were a well-off family in Brooklyn which owned two large department stores as well as several smaller shops and restaurants. As such, the Neumann children (Catherine and her brother Joseph and sister Sarah) never lacked for anything.

The problems started when Catherine was caught fornicating with a servant when she was just 16. The servant was let go, but that was merely the beginning. Over the next five years, there were countless scandals involving class mates, servants, total strangers and on one occasion even the family physician. The one small consolation was that in spite of her many indiscretions, Catherine had not yet managed to get pregnant.

When all other treatments failed, Catherine was finally sent to Milford, on the suggestion of their new family doctor. Catherine arrived there shortly after her 21st birthday and she would spend the remainder of her years there, until the fire led to her demise.

Character Connections: Open to suggestions, feel free to PM.

Link to Player's O/O: link
Character O/O: Roughly the same as my O/o’s. When in doubt, PM me.
ON:see above
OFF:see above
Definite Limits:scat, extreme violence
Player: RedEve
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Neo In Matrix

Name:Tanya Roy
Role: Modern Visitor
Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Reason for Visit: A doctorate student in History. Searching for subject to write her thesis on. And decided to do it on Milford.
Appearance: She's an Indian. Hot, Sexy, Playful but still good in studies. 5'6" height. She has big tits but well, natural. Not a virgin but not very much into physical as she's a one guy woman. No boyfriends curently. She's reserved but still enjoys life with movies and reading and only a couple of friends.
Character Model: Sunny Leone
Personality: Smart, Intelligent but Reserved and good in studies but not a nerd. Sexy and knows that she has a pretty body but doesn't use it to manipulate others. Very much interested in History and it was her major subject. Wants to do doctorate in a subject which no one usually takes, and that was Milford. She'll now know that why there is no one in the world outside Milford who has taken the subject.
History: Left India for further studies and just after a year of coming here, family died in an accident. She decided to stay in this country and do her research and become a professor. Broken relationship with a guy in India and they are not on talking terms as well.
Character Connections: Not as of Now.
Link to Player's O/O: No O/O thread defined here. WIP for it. F-List thread is here : https://www.f-list.net/c/aaliyah%20jones/
Character O/O:
ON: Bondage, Control, Piercings, Tatoos, Humiliation, Degradation, Mental and Verbal Abuse, Name Calling, Body Writing etc.
OFF: Too Much Blood, Kids Play, Mutiliation, Permanent Physical Damage like amputation etc., Bone Breaking.
Definite Limits: Kids, Too Much Blood, Mutiliation, Permanent Physical Damage like amputation, Death (Yeah, I'd like to stay alive and get dominated) etc.
Player: neoextra1

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Prince Truhan

(if there is anything I should change just let me know)

Name: Dr. Byron Phibes
Role: Ghost Staff
Age of Death: 48
Fetishes: Sadism, Domination, Rape
Appearance: 6'2, Phibes has an imposing frame, he is fit although not muscular, and has a cruel countenance, his skin is rather pale and his hair
Ghost Form: His ghost form shows the effects of the only thing he couldn't control, the fire that ended his life, he prefers to maintain human form and his ghost form only shows when he is losing control of a situation.
Character Model: Ioan Gruffudd

Personality: Dr. Phibes is a sadistic controlling man, he loves to have everyone under his power, and is even deluded enough to think that is the best for them, no matter how much he hurts them.

History: Dr. Byron Phibes had always struggled to gain control of everything that was around him. That became a reality as he started to work in Milford, at first he acted like a normal doctor and tried to help his patients, as time passed however he realized that he could get away with more and more, and that his darkest behaviors weren't only ignored they were even encouraged.

It all changed when the fire came, he became trapped in his office and got severely burned before suffocating. Things change but didn't end, he was still there and just as if not more abusive, the only thing that changed for the worse was that the influx of new patients slowed down, but there were still some visitors every now and then.

Character Connections: To be determined (feel free to pm)
b]Link to Player's O/O:[/b] https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=36799
Character O/O:
ON: Being in control, causing pain, raping
OFF: Losing control, fire
Definite Limits: Permanent injuries, bathroom play
Player: Prince Truhan

ManofDawnLight

Name: Ron Masak
Role: Ghost Staff-Chief of Security
Age of Death: 38
Fetishes: Hybristophilia, Oculolinctus, Olfactophilia, (Consensual and Non) Rape, Sadism
Appearance: Stern, muscular, toned, and intimidating.  He stands not too tall (2m), but his shoulder size is enough to scare off the tallest of muscle men.  Unlike the other hospital help, he preferred a uniform that represented his authority.  It looks like a police uniform of his time period, but it is a light grey and allows more movement.
Ghost Form:
Character Model: Justin Woltering

Picture 1 
Picture 2 
Picture 3 
Picture 4 
Picture 5 
Personality:  He's a kind of stoic person at first, but quickly his anger will get the best of him.  His anger isn't the typical brute animal mentality, but a kind of cruel wit.  He loves to berrade others and make them feel worthless.  If that doesn't work, he always has his muscles.  He favors those who fight against him.  For the men, it means they're a worthy opponent.  For the women, it means they're a good lay.

History: Ron was the first and only son of a family of eight.  Growing up in the Northeastern forests of California, his family made it's living on the logging companies.  Unfortunately for them, he was responsible for supporting his five younger sisters, as they couldn't do the extra hard labor his body was obviously so well defined for.  He'd spend all daylight hours chopping and moving logs, and at night he'd have to finish the daily farm's chores.  He started to resent his sisters and his mother, as they all expected him do to all the work without any fuss.  He started to get cruel and smack his sisters around whenever they got too manipulative for his taste.  Eventually, the cops were called on him, and he was given the option of jail or serve his country in WWI.  Both were an escape from his family, but the second option allowed him to be a hero.  So, he joined the army.

It was a war that no one could have ever expected to be so cruel.  He spent a whole year in the trenches.  Like the others, he eventually became immune to shellshock and the sight of torn bodies.  In fact, he embraced it.  He had one of the highest body counts in his platoon, and many of those confirmed kills were with his bare hands.  He was given his medals, a salute, and then kicked out into the streets.  Using his army buddy connections, he was able to get a job as a police officer.  His ability to intimidate criminals and make them confess was amazing, but he had other bad traits.  For one, when they apprehended women prisoners, he would go in late at night and rape the ones who didn't him and spend hours with the one's who did.  This kind of conduct was unbecoming of an officer of the law, and after a woman who had been acquitted of her crimes went public with Officer Masak's nightly activities, he was once again given an alternative: retire or go to court.  Retirement seemed better, but it wasn't.  He was thrown into jail many times for fighting on the streets and abusing women.  He had heard of the Milford Sanctuary, and went there to see if there was something they could do about his need to be abusive.  They did.  They gave him a job.  Over the years, he quickly became the head of security, and everyone under his thumb knew to fear his heavy footsteps.  Especially at night.  The female patients learned that they'd get it much easier if they either enjoyed it or fought back.  Those that just laid there...it wasn't pretty.

When the fire struck, he was at the main doors trying to break down the doors as the burning building fell down upon him.  His ghostly form is visible mostly when he makes his first appearance, but when he sees women, he turns more human but no less aggressive.

Character Connections: PM me if you're interested, please.

Link to Player's O/O:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=52419
Character O/O:
ON:  Aggressive Partner, Screamers, Fighting, Scratching, Bruising, Curvaceous Women, Obese Women, Incest, Non-Con MxM
OFF: Consensual MxM, Silent Partners
Definite Limits:  Scat, Dismemberment, Vore, Dismemberment
Player:  ManofDawnLight
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

GnothiSeauton

A small, random question, but something I was wondering about while thinking of a character.

How are the modern day visitors/victims going to be there on the same day?  Is it all coincidence?  Something like the House on Haunted Hill remake where the spirit manipulates things to make them all show up at the proper time?  Or is it something like a gut feeling, influenced by the spirits, which brings them all in at the same day and time?

Or I think the same day.  I might have missed something, and might be spread over a few days.  Just trying to get everything cleared up in my head while I work on a potential character.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 25, 2015, 05:02:45 PM
A small, random question, but something I was wondering about while thinking of a character.

How are the modern day visitors/victims going to be there on the same day?  Is it all coincidence?  Something like the House on Haunted Hill remake where the spirit manipulates things to make them all show up at the proper time?  Or is it something like a gut feeling, influenced by the spirits, which brings them all in at the same day and time?

Or I think the same day.  I might have missed something, and might be spread over a few days.  Just trying to get everything cleared up in my head while I work on a potential character.

I think it would be a sort of gut feeling, influenced by the spirits, but it doesn't have to be the same for everyone. If other people join in the game later, they can just say that they're arriving on whatever day we're currently on. I'll likely announce what day it is and when we'll be moving on. We'll be using fuzzy time, so as long as you tag your posts appropriately and keep track of your character, you don't have to worry about getting stuck anywhere.

Oh, and another idea. If you like, you can have your modern day visitor having already been there for a few days or whatever if you want. They don't have to be just arriving at the start if you want to write it as if they already know it's haunted and try to help the other visitors.

Ebb

Name: August "Augie" Merrifeld
Role: Ghost Staff: Orderly
Age of Death: 33
Fetishes: Bondage, imprisonment, dress-up of unwilling victims, rape
Appearance: Augie stands 6'4" tall and has a large, muscular frame. He has long brown hair, normally worn back in a ponytail, and a full beard. His brown eyes are surprisingly soft and expressive on a man who otherwise seems almost monstrous. Augie is prone to sudden physical tics and generally does not make eye contact with the people he's speaking with; the overall effect is to make most people very ill at ease around him. Of course after he died, Augie got even creepier.
Ghost Form:
As a ghost, Augie appears as a hugely muscled subhuman, almost a Neanderthal, with a broad sloping forehead and tiny, malevolent eyes. His hands are oversized even for his grotesque frame, and he tends to walk with them held in front, constantly grasping. His body is mostly covered with brown hair.
Character Model: Ryan Hurst
(will fill in)
Personality:
Augie is something of a gentle giant. He seldom becomes angry, but when he does very bad things happen. Augie is not a clever man; he can easily be manipulated, but betrayal by someone he trusts is one of the reliable ways to set him off. Augie became friendly with many of the patients, and though he would never presume to stand up to any of the nurses or doctors, he would occasionally perform small favors for some of his favorite patients -- stolen treats from the kitchen, or a flower from the gardens.

The sight of Augie in his stained blue orderly's uniform pushing a mop and bucket up and down the halls while humming to himself... well, it was still pretty creepy, but less creepy than most other things at the Sanctuary.

As a ghost, Augie is deferential to the other staff and is constantly on the lookout for Dr. Milford's return. He would do anything to see the doctor again. Augie has continued his practice of kidnapping the patients for his parties, gruesome affairs where he forcible dresses them in strange costumes and restrains them in various positions. Patients who do not play along with the script in Augie's head -- which is, of course, nearly incomprehensible -- are punished appropriately. Patients who do well are rewarded, although Augie's notions of what constitutes a reward are often unappreciated. There's a lot of rape, for example.

When Augie is disappointed, scared or angry he tends to morph into his far more monstrous ghost form. In this state it becomes nearly impossible to talk or reason with him, though someone wearing a doctor or nurse's uniform might still be able to restrain him. It should be noted that Augie's extensive costume collection -- for playing with his "dolls" -- contains both sorts of uniforms.

History:
August Merrifeld was the third son of a prominent and wealthy family in Alabama. His family traced their ancestry back to well before the civil war, and by the 1930's the extended Merrifeld family controlled vast agricultural resources throughout the south. It was always expected that August would take his place among one of the many family business concerns, just as all of the Merrifeld men did. However, it was not to be. From a young age it was clear that August was different. Off. "Tetched in the head." He had no interest in farming, or business, or indeed much of anything except for his extensive doll collection with whom he would hold extended tea parties and philosophical conversations unintelligible to anyone else.

At the age of 19 August killed his first woman. It was an accident, as he told the authorities, but with no other witnesses and given the bizarre circumstances of the crime scene the trial seemed a foregone conclusion. It was only through the extensive pull of his family that he was instead committed to psychiatric care. Further strings were pulled to ensure that he was released after a minimum two year incarceration, and that the details of his crimes were kept out of the public record.

More accidents followed, of course. Tea parties gone awry with guests attempting to leave before August was finished with them. Some didn't even want to put on the pretty costumes he had spent so much time creating! They were rude, rude women who needed to be taught a lesson in manners. It wasn't August's fault. Not really.

Eventually it became difficult to cover up August's little mishaps. Late one night he was drugged and shipped off to the Milford Sanctuary, along with a sizable donation to Dr. Milford. Happily, Dr. Milford was able to successfully treat "Augie", as he came to be known, to the point where the rehabilitated young man was able to serve as a trusted orderly at the hospital. Augie nearly worshiped the kind doctor, a substitute for his own distant father, and Augie's immense strength and willingness to follow any order, no matter how bizarre, was an asset to Dr. Milford. All Augie asked was a small set of rooms in the basement, a wardrobe of costumes, and the ability to 'borrow' a patient or two from time to time.

When the demons came, it was almost impossible to tell the difference.

Character Connections: None yet. PM me!

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=9370 , though it's rudimentary. Generally speaking, up for about anything.
Character O/O:
ON: Control, Dress-up, Domination, Roleplay, Rape, Submissive women. Augie has been known to have male guests at his parties, but tends to prefer the women.
OFF: People who yell, rude people, people who make fun of him, anyone who says anything bad about Dr. Milford
Definite Limits: Amputation / Castration
Player: Ebb

Twisted iN Tux

Loving all the characters so far, but, to be honest, I'm not sure either one of the two ideas I came up with will work for this scenario. So, I'm still very interested, but I may give it a little time before I join, just to see how things flesh out.

Clio

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on January 25, 2015, 09:26:03 PM
Loving all the characters so far, but, to be honest, I'm not sure either one of the two ideas I came up with will work for this scenario. So, I'm still very interested, but I may give it a little time before I join, just to see how things flesh out.

I hope you join! We can try to fix whatever it is that is keeping you out. :(

GnothiSeauton

I've got a modern day visitor in the works.

Trying to get my mind and muse to play nicely tonight.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Clio

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on January 25, 2015, 09:34:16 PM
I've got a modern day visitor in the works.

Trying to get my mind and muse to play nicely tonight.

Yay!

And everyone who has submitted so far has been approved. I'll make a character thread tonight.

GnothiSeauton

Name:  Lucy Willmington
Role:  Modern Visitor
Reason for Visit:  Investigating and researching for a book she is currently writing.
Appearance:  She stands at a height of five feet, nine inches, and carries herself with a certain confidence in her step.  Her red hair is usually let down, with blue eyes that have always held an attention to detail.  Although devoid of tattoos and piercings, there is a notable scar upon her inner thigh, a story she prefers to keep to herself.
Character Model:  Jessica Chastain
Image One
Image Two
Image Three
Image Four
Personality:  Lucy is a sort of straight-forward individual.  Often does she tell it like she sees it, being honest when necessary.  Very goal-oriented, especially when it comes to her writing, she prides herself upon an attention to detail, especially in her surroundings.  When she doesn't understand something, she asks questions, her analytic mind relentless in the pursuit of answers and questions.  With regards to religion and spirituality, including the supposed paranormal, she is a nonbeliever and skeptic.

History:  From a young age, Lucy had always been a curious person.  Always did she want to know “Why?”  Often it was joked about that the first word from her lips as a baby was the word “Why?”.  She'd always been a little bit of an information sponge, wanting to know everything and anything she could by reading and exploring things in her own life.  After going to school, and graduating college, Lucy turned her personality into a career, becoming a journalist and writer, always investigating, always wondering “why?”

Her career has taken her all over the world, from the forgotten streets and slums of the richest cities, to palaces and mansions; she's gone from birthday parties celebrating White House Press Correspondents to war zones and sights of carnage and death.  After a few years of doing some difficult reporting and traumatic experiences that were never truly disclosed, she turned her attentions to writing, investigating the past in the form of true crimes.  A few months removed from the release of her book digging into the crimes of an occultist, she's turned her attentions to the Milford Sanctuary, going in quest to shed more light on the heinous and depraved crimes and their legacy from decades ago.

In her personal life, she is somewhat reserved.  She can turn on the charm easily with fans and collegues, friends and family, but there is always something in her that she prefers to keep to herself.  A closet lesbian, fearful of the backlash and comments, she keeps her sexuality to herself.  Being a lesbian helped to influence her decision to go to Milford, to shed light and further expose things done to those who identified as different.

Character Connections:  Granddaughter to Grace Thomas on her mother's side.

Link to Player's O/O:  Link
Character O/O:
ON:  Women.  Sensuality.  Oral Sex.
OFF:  Men / Heterosexual Sex.  Scat. 
Definite Limits:  Although she is a lesbian, I am more than willing to write out forced heterosexual scenes.  Open to Character Death WITH expressed permission prior to scene.
Player:  GnothiSeauton.

Seeking New Stories

ManofDawnLight

Made a few tweaks on the ons/offs on my character.  Made him too narrow minded in his needs I think.

Also, loving all the characters so far.  I appreciate the amount of detail everyone is giving.  Keep it up.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

LuciferOs

QuoteIf I was to play, it would be a doctor with a lactophilia and zoophilia fetish
- summoner2183

I was hoping to be a nurse or a doctor that has the same philias
Is that acceptable ?
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Clio

Quote from: LuciferOs on January 26, 2015, 03:28:53 AM
I was hoping to be a nurse or a doctor that has the same philias
Is that acceptable ?

Sure.  There's nothing that says two doctors can't have the same kinks. :)

Clio

Okay! I've made a couple of threads. The OOC isn't really finished yet, but we can use it as it is meant to be used...a chat. It's for accepted players, so anyone who has a character in the character thread can hop on over. :)

Character Thread
OOC Thread

Also, you are welcome to change, add or subtract anything from your character sheet...just PM me the changes. :) Or edit your existing CS in this thread and link me.

Also, I think it might be a good idea to put down sexual orientation in the CS, so I'll add that. That way, we can make sure we have something for everyone. :) Anyone who already has a character in the thread, can you please tell me what their sexuality is?

Neo In Matrix

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 26, 2015, 05:02:09 AM
Also, I think it might be a good idea to put down sexual orientation in the CS, so I'll add that. That way, we can make sure we have something for everyone. :) Anyone who already has a character in the thread, can you please tell me what their sexuality is?

Tanya will be Bi-Sexual. Though she doesn't have experience with women. :).

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Dashenka

Oh wow...

This looks pretty darn lovely. I'll be making a character soon.

Just a question though. Say I want my character to die, brutally... first of all, is that possible? I mean is there a staff member willing to go there with me and secondly, would that automatically swap the character from the living characters to the ghosts? Or does the game end there for the character?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 25, 2015, 09:27:47 PM
I hope you join! We can try to fix whatever it is that is keeping you out. :(

Ah! No! There's nothing to fix. Really. If anything, it would be my responsibility to go back to the drawing board. That said, I believe ManofDawnLight has opened the door just enough to make one of my concepts work. So, thank you! Also, I need to keep in mind that there will be awesome NPCs and, I'm sure, fresh PC blood down the line.

Cheers,
Tony 

Ebb

Quote from: Dashenka on January 26, 2015, 07:43:43 AM
Oh wow...

This looks pretty darn lovely. I'll be making a character soon.

Just a question though. Say I want my character to die, brutally... first of all, is that possible? I mean is there a staff member willing to go there with me and secondly, would that automatically swap the character from the living characters to the ghosts? Or does the game end there for the character?

Augie has killed before, although in theory he was cured of that. I wouldn't rule out some backsliding.

Rolo

Name: Ezekial "Zeke" VanDerway
Role: Ghost Patient
Age of Death: 32
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Affliction: Algolagnia, Frotteurism, Peodeiktophilea  Because of these proclivities he was an embarrassment to his family name and money.
Appearance: Zeke is 6' 2".  Very slight build.  Black hair that is in a style of the wealthy of the time.  Beady green eyes that are constantly shifting and looking for the next danger.
Ghost Form: A presence that can be seen in the periphery but like his condition of Algolangia that can only achieve climax through pain he can take human form for an indeterminate amount of time after he suffers the pain.
Character Model: Crispin Glover
Personality: Socially distant and awkward.  Though his appearance can be menacing he is truly just looking for acceptance.

History: The product of an elicit affair between an elitist socialite and the summer home caretaker, Zeke was never accepted by the husband of his mother, or his six half siblings.  As a result he was treated like the bastard child he was.  Left in the care of abusive staff, sexually, physically and mentally.  Once an adult he was a constant source of embarrassment to the VanDerway name and fortune until Clyde VanDerway found Milford and dumped Zeke in the sanctuary to be forgotten by all except his mother. 

Character Connections: Possible that his mother may have been present at the time of the fire if someone needs a character idea.

Link to Player's O/O: How to melt a Rolo
Character O/O: Not knowing what angles are going to be available I am hesitant to define Character o/o.  I am open to anything really if it helps a scene and open to discussions at the time.
ON: Public exposure/Masturbation, Pain, Non-Con touching. (As outlined by the afflictions), due to sexual frustration/mental defect non-con contact may escalate
OFF: Gore/vore
Definite Limits: Basically any potty or blood play
Player: Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 26, 2015, 05:02:09 AM
Okay! I've made a couple of threads. The OOC isn't really finished yet, but we can use it as it is meant to be used...a chat. It's for accepted players, so anyone who has a character in the character thread can hop on over. :)

Character Thread
OOC Thread

Also, you are welcome to change, add or subtract anything from your character sheet...just PM me the changes. :) Or edit your existing CS in this thread and link me.

The only edit that I did for her was the addition of the Connection to Grace.

As far as sexuality goes, Lucy is a lesbian.

Seeking New Stories

Twisted iN Tux

Name: Bradford "Ford" Arison IV
Role: Modern-Day Visitor
Sexual Orientation: Straight-Acting, but 100% Homosexual
Reason for Visit: More or less, a foolish dare attached to a substantial wager made among intoxicated friends.
Appearance: Ford suffers from a variety of body dysmorphic disorders, including muscle and hair, so while his lean, athletic form may appear toned to perfection and every single strand of his thick, golden-brown hair is styled just so, it's never good enough in his mind. Never. This also extends to his fashion-conscious wardrobe, which he will spend hours on, making sure every last detail is accounted for, in its rightful place, and situationally appropriate. It should also be noted that he suffers from automysophobia, which is the fear of being or getting dirty. Therefore, if anything on his person - be it clothes, skin or hair - gets the slightest bit soiled, he will quickly seek out a way to clean or replace it.     
Character Model: Steven Dehler
Links to Additional Pictures: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Set
Personality: Ford may appear calm, cool, and collected on the outside, often giving off an air of confidence, as well as sophistication (meds? drugs? both?) but he's truly a roiling, hyper-conflicted, hot mess on the inside. His numerous disorders - which also includes oniomania, better known as the compulsive need to purchase new belongings - eat away at his psyche on a daily, if not hourly basis. To make matters worse, the young man has yet to come to terms with his sexuality, so when he's not inwardly stressing about his appearance or strategizing his next shopping spree, he's usually worrying about how he's being perceived by his affluent (bigoted) family and masculine (homophobic) friends.     

History: While being born into wealth would normally be considered a blessing, being brought into the affluent, yet overly-ambitious Arison Family would be anything but that for the eldest son of Bradford and Constance. As the oldest of five boys, Ford's parents would expect and, in time, demand nothing short of perfection from their future heir. He would be raised by a proper governess and attend the finest of private schools, and - under the constant threat of being disowned - he would perform accordingly. As a result of this relentlessly stressful upbringing, Ford would come to develop most, if not all, of his dysmorphic disorders, along with his materialistic mania and filth phobia. Furthermore, as the boy would become a young man and, in turn, more sexually aware, there would surface the added demon of him being gay. As the one chiefly responsible for carrying on the family name, Ford would spend his late teens and early adulthood tangled up in a self-inflicted web of deception and lies. He would proceed to play the role of the dutiful son, showing interest in the opposite sex, up to and including getting himself engaged. However, it would be on the very eve of his wedding day, during his extravagant, whirlwind, black-tie bachelor party, that he would find himself caught up in a wager, which would not only bring him to the gates of Milford Sanctuary, but, unbeknownst to him, the very Gates of Hell.     

Character Connections: None at this time; however, I'm certainly open to developing a past connection, such as one that my character wouldn't initially realize, but come to discover in-game.

Link to Player's O/O: Here ya go! Also, for the sake of this scenario, I'm open to having Ford brutally beaten, tortured, and, in the end, killed. If he can come back as a ghost, cool. If not, so be it. I'll just make another PC!
Character O/O:
ON: Please refer to the above link, but keep in mind that Ford is fairly inexperienced, so he won't be completely aware of his On's until he gets to dabble in them a bit more. This is where homeovestism, sthenolagnia, and trichophilia can easily come into play. Also, to a degree, chremastistophilia, exhibitionism/peodeiktophilia, and frotteurism.
OFF: Please take note of the limit listed below and, similar to his On's, Ford won't always be completely aware of what turns him Off. Actually, my goal is to have most of his disorders explored and tested to the point that he actually starts to find them sexually arousing, regardless of the fact that he may seem horrified and disgusted at first. It will basically come down to the experience being so overwhelming, so overpowering that it becomes more fascinating and, in turn, intoxicating the darker things get. His "cure" will come in the form of pushing his fears to the extreme and, sadly enough, to the point of no return. This is where biastophilia, masochism (in particular, humiliation), mysophilia/salirophilia, and urolagnia can be explored.
Definite Limits: Anything to do with defenseless women, children or animals being killed in cold blood. It can happen, just not with Ford around, which is a little ironic, I guess, seeing that I have no issue with men or, for that matter, my characters being offed. Beyond this, everything else is pretty much fair game!
Player: Twisted iN Tux