Milford Sanctuary for the Sexually Depraved (Interest Check) [EX]

Started by Clio, January 20, 2015, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Oh good, I can go back working on mine.

Which probably won't be till Monday.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Elzith

If there's still room, I'd love to think up a female faculty character.

ManofDawnLight

Yes, there's still room.  Go ahead and start thinking up a character and make yourself fell at home.
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

DarkRose15

With the characters are there any that you particularly need? As in do you need more living or more ghostly characters?
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

DarkRose15

Clio

Quote from: DarkRose15 on February 07, 2015, 07:11:00 PM
Kewl kewl :)

But we haven't started limiting any others unless it's a second character. So since it's your first character, you can make whatever you want. :)

DarkRose15

I'm torn between making a living character and being a twisted dark spirit. Some insane person wandering the halls waiting to explore her depraved nature...

I also wanted to ask as I'm still browsing the info when I can but is there an expected post rate and if there is about how often would a post be expected? I just want to make sure I am able to post properly and always feel bad if I hold things up too much without a good reason.

ManofDawnLight

We haven't discussed a posting rate, but it seems like everyone is going by the one post per two days minimum here so far.  Again, nothing official, and if you need more time, you can always pair off with someone who doesn't mind to wait.

As for your character, you can always make a human that dies, then delves into his/her demented needs afterwards.  However, don't feel as if that's the only way you can enjoy your dark pleasures.  If you want to be twisted right off, then be twisted and be a ghost. 

I am returning slowly.

DarkRose15

Both ideas could be a lot of fun. I'll definitely think on it :D

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Clio

Biles

Sorry but it had taken me forever to come up with a CS, I hope this is acceptable:

Name: Claudia Majors
Role: Visitor
Sexual Orientation: Female, futanari, shemales, and traps

Reason for Visit:
She was forced go visit the abandoned asylum on a dare by the other flash dancers as a result of losing a rigged betting match.

Appearance:
Aside from the boots and legwarmers, she also wears a pair of athletic workout thongs, underboob muscle T-shirt and matching armwarmers.
Nude Version

Character Model: Kerri Kendall

Personality:
She's become highly more sexually active since taking dancing lessons but becomes during dancing practices. Claudia however is fearful of being left alone and prefers to be around other people. Unfortunately, when her fears and her sexuality clash in a total collision, Claudia is thrown in a chaotic rollercoaster of emotion. She finds herself shaking with fear while sporting a hardened erection. This type of behavior has landed her in embarrassing situation. As a result, Claudia has become mentally introverted despite being around people.

History:
Claudia was an active child and for her, dancing was the only way of purging all that pent up energy. Looking at pop stars like Michael Jackson and Jennifer Lopez, she favored their style of pop music dancing. However, since she was born a female-hermaphrodite, her sexual drives kicked in at full throttle given she possessed both reproductive organs when she reached puberty. Throughout her teenage years, Claudia continued her dancing hobby activities both in school and separate dancing lessons.

After graduation, Claudia moved out of her hometown to a city where she found part time job working at Hooters while attending a professional dancing school where she became a flash dancer. Yet the school she went to had many dancers who were very promiscuous and there were hardly any regulations against sexual activities. As a futanari, she easily succumb to these types of behaviors and like many others, would often engage in kinky sexual activities.

Character Connections:
None so far.

Link to Player's O/O: Elliquiy O/O's, F-list O/O's
Character O/O:
ON: Reach-arounds, receiving and giving fellatios and cunnilingus, Glory holes. Partial nudity.
OFF: Masculine males and transgender males. Anal play. Snowballing. Sloppy seconds.

Definite Limits:
Definitely not into anything that belongs in the toilet, permanent scars and injuries, death, and gore. Anything beyond simple anal sex such as rim jobs, salad tossing, chilli dogs, fingering, and even Dirty Sanchez are not acceptable.

Player: Biles
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Dashenka

Christa is travelling around the world I guess. Should be back soon :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

ManofDawnLight

Pondering making another character.  Not sure what kind.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

So this is what I came up with for my new character.  Maeve has shone some interest in this character, but I'm open to other partners afterwards.  Now, the image that is NSFW is very much NSFW (nothing gory or sick), but I thought it was necessary to understand the character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Henry "Jolo" Arlo
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Slightly Bi-Curious
Reason for Visit: To get proof that he actually entered the Sanctuary and bring it back to the bullies in his class.
Appearance: A rather young, scrawny looking kid for eighteen.  Brown hair, blue eyes, light to pale skin, some freckles, 5'10.
Character Model: Jeremy Young
Links to Additional Pictures:

VERY NSFW-Relating to his 'deformity'

Personality:

Henry was always such a shy child.  Even as a young boy, he was very thin and incapable of physically keeping up with the others.  They ridiculed him for most of his life, and as a result he rarely engaged in conversation with anyone.  He keeps to himself, buried in books and computers.  When he does talk, he is very polite and his thoughts are well articulated.  However, if he is made fun of, he immediately clams up and will eventually leave or do something drastic to change the topic.  His sexual deformity or 'gift' has made him very private about his sex life.  He has received so much social abuse from it that even thinking about sex or even being aroused causes panic attacks.

History:

The adopted child of well-to-do parents, Henry has always felt completely alone in the world.  He never was a very physically fit boy, and he failed in almost every sport he entered.  He wasn't necessarily weak or uncoordinated, but he easily caught colds and viruses, keeping him bedridden days at a time.  With the other boys passing him by physically, he closed himself off to the world and kept to his books, movies, video games, and computers.  And then his teen years hit.  Other boys were boasting about their beginning pubic hairs and their sexual conquests with the girls their age.  Henry did not.  In fact, he said nothing.  Being too sick too often, he didn't have to participate in sports and the shared showers that would happen afterwards.  So, naturally, everyone in school was curious.  Rumors started flying around that Henry was actually a girl, or even a eunuch.  Henry said nothing and ignored the insults and rumors flying his way.

Then one day, he was asked (forced) to tutor the head cheerleader of the school.  She was two years older than him and very well developed.  However, he never made a move or even looked like he was attracted to her.  So, insulted as she was, she tricked him into going to a school party.  He thought he would stay in the corner and maybe drink one beer, possibly get some social acceptance for once in his life.  That was not the case.  It wasn't even a true party.  The cheerleader had invited all her girlfriends over, no boys, and told them to force Henry to drink as much beer as possible.  When he was falling down drunk, they took him upstairs and undressed him.  What they saw was shocking.  He was massively, MASSIVELY hung.  Almost scarily so.  Of course the girls did what was natural to them in a situation like this: they all fondled him, made fun of him, abused him sexually, and then took pictures to show everyone at school.

His life was never the same.  He got a nickname almost immediately: "Jolo".  It was a joke one of the newspaper kids made after seeing the documentary on the religious sect "The Jolo Serpent Handlers".  After seeing the pictures, everyone wanted to see it in person.  They'd depants him, seduce him, and sometimes even punch him below the belt just to see if they could feel it.  He was in a living hell.  Finally after becoming a Senior himself, he decided he'd do something crazy his last year at high school.  Something that would make everyone forget the name "Jolo", and remember him for something epic.  So, he went to the jocks and asked them what they were all too chickenshit to do.  They said unanimously that they'd never go to the Milford Sanctuary.  People went in there, but they didn't come out.  He said he'd do it, and bring them back proof.  They all laughed, but he got into his car and drove over immediately.  He'd get some sort of proof he was man enough to enter the Sanctuary, come back with it to school, and all of them would treat him with a little more respect.  Damn right they would...that is if he didn't die along the way of becoming a legend.

Character Connections: A mystery.  Adopted.

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=52419
Character O/O: 
ON: Alolagnia (within limits),Frotteurism,Biastophillia, Dominating Women, Innocence, Voyerism, Masochism
OFF:  Bullying Men, Humiliation, Social Rejection
Definite Limits:  Scat, Watersports, Permanent Biological Damage (minus the possible in-game death)
Player: ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Clio

Quote from: Biles on February 21, 2015, 10:42:16 PM
Sorry but it had taken me forever to come up with a CS, I hope this is acceptable:

Name: Claudia Majors
Sexual Orientation: Female, futanari, shemales, and traps

Reason for Visit:
She was forced go visit the abandoned asylum on a dare by the other flash dancers as a result of losing a rigged betting match.

Appearance:
Aside from the boots and legwarmers, she also wears a pair of athletic workout thongs, underboob muscle T-shirt and matching armwarmers.

Character Model: Kerri Kendall

Personality:
She's become highly more sexually active since taking dancing lessons but becomes during dancing practices. Claudia however is fearful of being left alone and prefers to be around other people. Unfortunately, when her fears and her sexuality clash in a total collision, Claudia is thrown in a chaotic rollercoaster of emotion. She finds herself shaking with fear while sporting a hardened erection. This type of behavior has landed her in embarrassing situation. As a result, Claudia has become mentally introverted despite being around people.

History:
Claudia was an active child and for her, dancing was the only way of purging all that pent up energy. Looking at pop stars like Michael Jackson and Jennifer Lopez, she favored their style of pop music dancing. However, since she was born a female-hermaphrodite, her sexual drives kicked in at full throttle given she possessed both reproductive organs when she reached puberty. Throughout her teenage years, Claudia continued her dancing hobby activities both in school and separate dancing lessons.

After graduation, Claudia moved out of her hometown to a city where she found part time job working at Hooters while attending a professional dancing school where she became a flash dancer. Yet the school she went to had many dancers who were very promiscuous and there were hardly any regulations against sexual activities. As a futanari, she easily succumb to these types of behaviors and like many others, would often engage in kinky sexual activities.

Character Connections:
None so far.

Link to Player's O/O: Elliquiy O/O's, F-list O/O's
Character O/O:
ON: Reach-arounds, receiving and giving fellatios and cunnilingus, Glory holes. Partial nudity.
OFF: Masculine males and transgender males. Anal play. Snowballing. Sloppy seconds.

Definite Limits:
Definitely not into anything that belongs in the toilet, permanent scars and injuries, death, and gore. Anything beyond simple anal sex such as rim jobs, salad tossing, chilli dogs, fingering, and even Dirty Sanchez are not acceptable.

Player: Biles

Accepted, although if possible, I'd appreciate you having her main picture as a clothed one. The nude one can be linked, but I think a clothed one that shows her face more would be better.

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on March 12, 2015, 03:48:20 AM
So this is what I came up with for my new character.  Maeve has shone some interest in this character, but I'm open to other partners afterwards.  Now, the image that is NSFW is very much NSFW (nothing gory or sick), but I thought it was necessary to understand the character.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Henry "Jolo" Arlo
Sexual Orientation: Straight, Slightly Bi-Curious
Reason for Visit: To get proof that he actually entered the Sanctuary and bring it back to the bullies in his class.
Appearance: A rather young, scrawny looking kid for eighteen.  Brown hair, blue eyes, light to pale skin, some freckles, 5'10.
Character Model: Jeremy Young
Links to Additional Pictures:

VERY NSFW-Relating to his 'deformity'

Personality:

Henry was always such a shy child.  Even as a young boy, he was very thin and incapable of physically keeping up with the others.  They ridiculed him for most of his life, and as a result he rarely engaged in conversation with anyone.  He keeps to himself, buried in books and computers.  When he does talk, he is very polite and his thoughts are well articulated.  However, if he is made fun of, he immediately clams up and will eventually leave or do something drastic to change the topic.  His sexual deformity or 'gift' has made him very private about his sex life.  He has received so much social abuse from it that even thinking about sex or even being aroused causes panic attacks.

History:

The adopted child of well-to-do parents, Henry has always felt completely alone in the world.  He never was a very physically fit boy, and he failed in almost every sport he entered.  He wasn't necessarily weak or uncoordinated, but he easily caught colds and viruses, keeping him bedridden days at a time.  With the other boys passing him by physically, he closed himself off to the world and kept to his books, movies, video games, and computers.  And then his teen years hit.  Other boys were boasting about their beginning pubic hairs and their sexual conquests with the girls their age.  Henry did not.  In fact, he said nothing.  Being too sick too often, he didn't have to participate in sports and the shared showers that would happen afterwards.  So, naturally, everyone in school was curious.  Rumors started flying around that Henry was actually a girl, or even a eunuch.  Henry said nothing and ignored the insults and rumors flying his way.

Then one day, he was asked (forced) to tutor the head cheerleader of the school.  She was two years older than him and very well developed.  However, he never made a move or even looked like he was attracted to her.  So, insulted as she was, she tricked him into going to a school party.  He thought he would stay in the corner and maybe drink one beer, possibly get some social acceptance for once in his life.  That was not the case.  It wasn't even a true party.  The cheerleader had invited all her girlfriends over, no boys, and told them to force Henry to drink as much beer as possible.  When he was falling down drunk, they took him upstairs and undressed him.  What they saw was shocking.  He was massively, MASSIVELY hung.  Almost scarily so.  Of course the girls did what was natural to them in a situation like this: they all fondled him, made fun of him, abused him sexually, and then took pictures to show everyone at school.

His life was never the same.  He got a nickname almost immediately: "Jolo".  It was a joke one of the newspaper kids made after seeing the documentary on the religious sect "The Jolo Serpent Handlers".  After seeing the pictures, everyone wanted to see it in person.  They'd depants him, seduce him, and sometimes even punch him below the belt just to see if they could feel it.  He was in a living hell.  Finally after becoming a Senior himself, he decided he'd do something crazy his last year at high school.  Something that would make everyone forget the name "Jolo", and remember him for something epic.  So, he went to the jocks and asked them what they were all too chickenshit to do.  They said unanimously that they'd never go to the Milford Sanctuary.  People went in there, but they didn't come out.  He said he'd do it, and bring them back proof.  They all laughed, but he got into his car and drove over immediately.  He'd get some sort of proof he was man enough to enter the Sanctuary, come back with it to school, and all of them would treat him with a little more respect.  Damn right they would...that is if he didn't die along the way of becoming a legend.

Character Connections: A mystery.  Adopted.

Link to Player's O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=52419
Character O/O: 
ON: Alolagnia (within limits),Frotteurism,Biastophillia, Dominating Women, Innocence, Voyerism, Masochism
OFF:  Bullying Men, Humiliation, Social Rejection
Definite Limits:  Scat, Watersports, Permanent Biological Damage (minus the possible in-game death)
Player: ManofDawnLight

Obviously you don't need my approval. :)

Biles

Alright, I'll see if I can find a non-nude version of her if possible.

[edit]I've gone and revised my character sheet[/edit]
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

ManofDawnLight

Only seeing people for their faces, that's so shallow.  ;)
I know I don't need approval, but I'd like to keep you as the one in charge of the character list.  Keeps me in check.

I am returning slowly.

Clio

Quote from: Biles on March 13, 2015, 06:24:57 PM
Alright, I'll see if I can find a non-nude version of her if possible.

[edit]I've gone and revised my character sheet[/edit]

Perfect. Thanks so much. :) I just think it looks nicer for the public sheet. :)

Maeve

Quote from: ManofDawnLight on March 12, 2015, 03:48:20 AM

Partners afterward? Partners during, my plan was to have Dr. Patentia throw him to the hospitals many nymphos as part of his exposure therapy. Anyone game?

Biles

Quote from: Maeve on April 01, 2015, 10:59:10 PM
Partners afterward? Partners during, my plan was to have Dr. Patentia throw him to the hospitals many nymphos as part of his exposure therapy. Anyone game?

How about my character? I don't suppose you can feed her to a bunch of cock-hungry nymphs can you? She's literally waiting outside the fence though since God-knows when. I hope this RP hasn't had rigor mortis set in. :/
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Biles on April 01, 2015, 11:08:32 PM
How about my character? I don't suppose you can feed her to a bunch of cock-hungry nymphs can you? She's literally waiting outside the fence though since God-knows when. I hope this RP hasn't had rigor mortis set in. :/

I don't think so.  I believe there's been a bunch of people dealing with stuff online and offline.  Slowed things down a bit.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

SpiralSpider

If you're still accepting, even with the many characters already in the game, I might want to give this a try.  :-)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."