The first impression...

Started by Nana, June 17, 2011, 04:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana

I'm just wondering apart from all the sexual acts, what is an important feature or first impression of a man/woman that will catch your attention and check them out when they are just a stranger to you?

For me, I'm attracted to the hair first. If the guy had a well groomed hair or is bald (I just have a fetish for cleanly shaven head), I tend to pay more attention to them.
ONS & OFFS             IDEAS

Imogen

An attractive smile or laugh.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Anjasa

If a guy has dirty hands/nails I pretty much just back away. It creeps me out way more than it should.

Oreo

The first thing I notice is the eyes. If they have the kind of crinkles that show they smile a lot, winner.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Shjade

Eyes for me also, tied to how they look at things. Eye contact, focus, can mean a great deal.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

MasterMischief

I can not say there is any one thing.  Just about any part of a woman's body could catch my eye.  I am not a big fan of feat and elbows really do nothing for me.  I have been attracted to women because they had thick eyebrows, large noses, long neck...well...you get the idea.

Meghan

elone

The eyes have it. Eyes that tight up a room with a twinkle when she smiles.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Ink Slinger

It's really the whole face for me, and I don't mean that in some shallow way.  It's a full package...the eyes (really expressive eyes or ones that are striking color-be it an odd color or very vibrantly colored or in stark contrast to hair color), the smile, facial hair (kind of have a thing for the mustache and goatee look) and yeah, I like the little crinkles around the eye that show they smile a lot.  Oh and dimples!  I just love dimples.  I take great pleasure in trying to draw out a smile or laugh to catch a glimpse of dimples.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Malefique

Am I being shallow if I admit I love a good, tight arse?  Eyes are good too.  But actually it's the smell.  I don't mind sweat if it's 'fresh from toil' kind of thing, but stale sweat and odour really puts me off.  And I cannot abide the smell of garlic or fish.
Everything is true.  God's an astronaut.  Oz is over the rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.

Erani589

If i had to point out one specific thing.. I think it'd be the hair because of my past medical history i don't have a lot of hair and someone who does and pulls it off well..it's a great thing.  But really my main thing is how they carry themselves if even on a bad day they can be confidant..and you can always tell..it pulls me in like a magnet..being overly optimistic or cheery though...that just annoys me.

Shjade

Quote from: Malefique on June 22, 2011, 01:55:42 PM
Am I being shallow if I admit I love a good, tight arse?
Yes.

That doesn't make it a bad thing.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Felynmyrril

The voice, and the way they talk. Looks don't really have much of an impact for me. I'll notice later on, but the voice is the first thing I notice. *Grins* Sexy voices make me shiver.
It's the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don't do it.

Missy

Physically: Skintone and facial features most prominently...Boobs are great too ;D

Non-physically: Intelligence, education and friendliness.

HairyHeretic

Legs. Preferably stocking clad ones :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.