Monstrous by Design: Monster Ideas {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 18, 2016, 06:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

Demons, Mermaids, Scylla, Insect People, Incubi, Succubi, Slime People, Alraune, you name it you'll find it here. If the pairing has a Monster in it, that is. Look below to see if your favorite Monster is listed. If it's not, feel free to see if I'd be into it. All I ask is that ALL questions and comments are directed to my PM box rather than being placed here. Thanks. 

~Ideas~
Incubi
Succubi
Mermaid Offerings
Here There be Dragons

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

Eupehmia Craven is a lovely young lady who has always felt as if she was born in the wrong century. At times she feels as if the world is passing her by. She tends to fade into the background and really, that's what she likes for the most part. Most people don't really take to her. She keeps to herself and sort of lives in her own little world where everyone gets a happy ending. That is what she wants most, a happy ending with her Prince Charming. But she's never known love not real love anyway. Though she hasn't given up hope in finding it.

One day, while looking at adds on one of those internet craft sites for jewelry that is supposed to contain personal demons who materialize after saying some sort of spell....She is all but hypnotized by one ring in particular. This ring is said to contain an Incubus. A one of a kind Demon that will become hers and hers alone. Without hesitation, Euphemia orders the ring more out of a whim than anything else. Little does she know that the ring is genuine.

I'm looking for someone to play the Incubus, this entity should be male though the gender of the writer behind the character is irrelevant. The Incubus is a shapeshifter and alpha male. I want there to be passion, romance and deep fire. Euphemia will come to love her Incubus, once he makes her submit. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.

DemonessOfDeathValley

~The Succubus Amulet~
When the earth was still young the Monsters ruled. Creatures that had two forms. One was small and meek the other violent and dangerous. In those early days these creatures never had need of their small forms, they simply lived within their own tribes and kept to their own lands. Until the first war for the Heavens was waged. A sky deity won and it created a new being. This being was fragile and its mind was wrought with a kind of fear that the Monsters couldn't even fathom. For all their strength, they could not fight this being's fear. And so they retreated into their small, meek forms so as to keep their tribes safe.

For some of these creatures, there were more weaknesses than those on the outside of either of their forms. Some of them, could be chained by magic. Once such was the Succubus. A devastating beauty who could take any form, which fed on desire and needed love to live. This particular Succubus was imprisoned in an Amulet by a man who lashed out in fear once he found out that a Monster was sharing his bed. Since then, she has been sleeping restlessly inside the Amulet until one day someone might free her and make her their own. To gain her love, they must first take control of her.

I'm looking for someone to play the person who releases the Succubus from her Amulet. This person can be a man, woman, other or even a Monster. The writer's gender behind the character is irrelevant. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here, thanks.