Rise and Fall of Gender (archive)

Started by Aiden, January 10, 2011, 01:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Aeval

Yikes! how did we get up to 44..don't you guys have something to do today, like..fix something!!!!

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

TheLegionary

and going up!

Give up, Aeval! You are too hot to waste your time in a lost battle! *giggles*

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Aeval

*chuckles and gives TL a kiss* You know TL..you might have something there!! I will leave you guys alone to play by yourselves! *chuckles even more!*

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

adroitgrayman

Can try, if you are there *winks*

Silvermoon

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

TheLegionary

* melts down with Aeval's kiss*

Please font go!

Aeval

awww..you miss me already TL! Why?? With no women here it is far easier for you guys!

― Neil Gaiman

Silvermoon

49. It'smore fun kssing you then kissing me I think/ For him atleast ;)
Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

TheLegionary

Aeval, you know I did not mean to upset you...the sorceress' voluptous lips incite me to post here!

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman

TheLegionary

Silvermoon

Lao Tzu

adroitgrayman