A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

I startled for a moment but relaxed again and closed my eyes smiling leaning in to him.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and pulls her so much closer.He wanted her with him.

LimitlessNikkie

I laid my head on his chest and keeping my eyes closed smiling just concentrating on the unique sent that was Kiryu, the feel of his skin under my hands and the sound of his heart beat. Being with him made me miss the life taken from me so long ago.

Kaiser Maverick

Her scent wasn't one he wanted to run sway from.It was inviting,not threatning.Especially fo a vampire.It was an incredible feellinh he had.He slowly wrapped his arms around her.

LimitlessNikkie

Disjointed thoughts filtered through my mind and I pressed against him. I knew it was wrong, didn't I think was Eva and Lyk were doing was beyond stupid? I knew Eric would never let me back in his house if he knew. But I couldn't summon the will to get up and put an end to it, I didn't want to leave. I ran my hand over his skin awed by him by the simple life that still filled him and wished this wasn't doomed. Pushing the inevitable away I smiled and just enjoyed the moment.

Kaiser Maverick

“So think you can still help me this Saturday.I can really use your help."said Kiryu as he notice it began to get relatively cold in the room.He snuggled up closer to her,enjoying the warmth and kindness of her body.He know he really should not be doing this.Not out of morals but of standing.He was a werewof and she was a vampire.He wanted it to work but something told him it couldn't.He eventually pushed that thought completely out of his mind amd held her close again.

LimitlessNikkie

"yes I'll help you." I said quietly like I was sealing my fate with those words. It felt like I was in some ways like I was making a choice I couldn't come back from maybe I couldn't. I waitde for the regret to sink in but none came and I smiled even more sure of myself.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I sighed softly and pushed my fingers through his hair relishing the feel of him.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

"Not really." I said quietly. I looked into his eyes for a moment then leaned in a kissed him lightly before I lost my nerve.

Kaiser Maverick

He looked at her with a little shock.“Youkissed me.Im not opposed to it but why?"

LimitlessNikkie

I sat up quickly and looked away, embaressment washed over me and I knew if I could I'd be blushing feircly. "I...I...umm I should go." I said moving to get off the bed. I felt like an idiot for just doing something becuase the impulse was there without thinking about it fist.

Kaiser Maverick

He jumped onto his stomach and grabbed her hand,preventing her to go.“Stay.Please."

LimitlessNikkie

I hesitated for a moment then sat back on the bed drawing my knees against my chest, "I'm sorry " I mumbled quietly wishing I'd just agreed to go to sleep instead of doing something impulsive.

Kaiser Maverick

He quickly pulled her into his arms and held her tightly.

LimitlessNikkie

I closed my eyes and relaxed in his arms. I was more then a little confused but I liked him holding me and just focused on that letting everything else fall away.

Kaiser Maverick

Her hair smelled divine as did the rest of her body.He slowly began to close his eyes and drift into sleep;

LimitlessNikkie

I tried to drift off but sleep ever illusive didn't come. I laid there cuddled in his arms as i listened to his heart beat just enjoying the feeling of him holding me.

Kaiser Maverick

His heart a euphonic beat,ever gentle and calm.He would sooth any beast with his words,but would relax any demon with his heart.

LimitlessNikkie

I let my mind wonder and before I knew it I was drifting off. Dreaming wishfully of things never to be.

Kaiser Maverick

He smoled as he slept.The sun rose and bathe them in a radient light.

LimitlessNikkie

The sun rose and I woke up blinking the light slightly irritating reminding I needed to feed. Slowly I sat up and pulled the curtains closed sighing in relief as shadows enveloped the room.

Kaiser Maverick

He rose up slightly and gave a loud yawn."Ahh good morning Alex."

LimitlessNikkie

"morning" I said lightly standing up and stretching, "Do you want the shower first?" I asked already thinking about the day to come.