Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

No Sorry win denied I win.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

Teno

Not now ;) *steals off with it*

eon

Good day dear sirs and madam! I do believe I'm just in time for a win!

Teno

Maybe so, but you can't have it! So there!

WyldRanger

Indeed! It's mine! :)

Teno

Nope, you're wrong too. 'cos it's mine!

WyldRanger

eon

WyldRanger

42! says that...

I think so!

eon

Ah, but what is the question?

Wait what?  ;D

WyldRanger

There was a question?  ;D

eon

42 is the answer, so what is the question?

???

Inkidu

*Force yanks the win*

Nope.

*Flees*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

eon

*gasps* Come back with that win, you fiend!

Inkidu

*Yanks on string attached to the win*

Mine again!

*Aways*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

eon

MUHAHAHA! I have regained the win!

Teno

*runs past, takes the win, and keeps running, holding the win above his head in cartoon style*

Krysia

*pounces Teno after her nap knocking the win out of his hands and runs off with it*

Nyan!

LA

Inkidu

*Jumps over L.A.'s head and snags the win*

Ha ha!

*Rolls into a run*

Mordred

*looks around... realizes these suckers have forgotten... and seizes victory, once and for all as I jump into my Tardis, setting destination 10,000 years in the future... knowing the legend of my winning will have filled the galaxy*
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*can run faster then Inkidu but sees when she snagged the win it was taken, but yet knows the secret of the time lords and steals the nifty screw driver breaking the Tardis and steals the win yet again*

LA

Inkidu

*Steals the win and puts L.A. in a box and puts it in an Indiana Jones style warehouse.*

I wins!

*Forgets teh air holes*

Krysia

So mean!

But I think I have taken the win good sir.  :P

LA

Teno

*takes the win and stashes it, hoping the rest will follow as he runs on*