Traveling companion (NC/Exotic)

Started by Far eyes, November 05, 2009, 02:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

The story starts off with an add in some adult magazine. A mature lady is looking for a young companion for a 1-2 month long trip she will be taking in Europe. The add states that the girl in question would need to pay noting and would be fully taken care of but she is expected to be “submissive” and “willing” for the duration of the trip.
--
The kind of relationship I am looking for is not NC as such but some what is. Perhaps your character would be willing but would have had other ideas in the intensity of the play or not fully willing but finding her self more and more enjoying it. But in any case their should be enough willingness for her to more or less go along with it.
--
I would like to move into it slower so as to give the characters some time, perhaps the first few days the lady would not ask for anything or very little so a sort of “trapped” feeling could be built up by the time she dos. Because of now being in an unknown place with perhaps no funds.

-
-
I would prefer to put it in Extreme more for the possibility of anything then anything over the top. BDSM, humiliation, lots of bondage and discipline would be a part of it but I am open to any other likes or wants a potential partner would have. I would also like to build up a story so I am looking for somebody who is willing to write 2+ paragraphs and is proactive. I tend to write descriptively and enjoy partners who do the same
--
Ok I rambled on enough I think, if that all appeals to somebody give me a PM and we can talk about any specifics.
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Shandragontear