Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhedyn

It turns out that the win finds the electromagnet just as attractive.

"Ohh, I won't...and neither will the win"

MiraMirror

*Sets up a trampoline, bounces several times, and snags the win from the hanging Rhedyn!*

Thank ya kindly!
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

SpiralSpider

*Streaks through and grabs the win!*
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Belle33

*snaps pictures of Spider's streaking form*  Nice!!  I soooo win!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Takes the win AND the pic of the streaking Spider!

MiraMirror

*Sneaks behind Camille, steals the picture and the win, and sells the picture on Ebay!*

Haha, double win!

Vill

*Pilfers Ebay and pirates the win*

YAARRRRR!!!

SpiralSpider

oh no you didn't, TOS

Vill

SpiralSpider

You best be giving that back to me, Vill. Or I'll beat the piss out of you and Tos.

Vill

Ha! This one's got fire in her belly. Too bad the iron in your soul do make you too heavy to float.

<Tosses the win back to his first mate and cuts the line holding the gangway beneath your feet.>

Always ask for permission to come aboard, love!

SpiralSpider

You can't drown a spider, silly. I'll climb up that boat before you can finish talkin'.

I has all the wins.

Vill

Avast! You might not be able to drown a spider, but you surely can blast her to "insey winsey" bits!

All your wins are belong to the crew of the Queen Ann!

SpiralSpider

Bites Vill on the leg and runs skittering off with the win.

Vill

<Wraps a tourniquet around his leg to stop the poison from reaching his heart as a wide smile blossoms across his face>

Fetch the Doc, and a wooden peg-leg!

<Unsheathes his blade>

I've been waiting for an excuse to do this all me life, thanks for the favor... NOW, FIRE!!!

<He thrusts his blade in the air towards the fleeing spider before setting back to cut off his own leg>

40 cannons on the Queen Ann, your tiny body can't stop it. I'll pilfer all your wins and sell them back at a profit!

SpiralSpider

OH, dear!

I was still on your boat. Poor thing... guess we're both sunk.  ;)

Vill

Arrgh! I've got 40 of the saltiest cannoneers to ever sail the seven seas. Even if they hit my vessel: we all know the Davey Jones Locker Combination by heart -- we'll have to take this battle for the win into the icy-hot waters of hell itself.

SpiralSpider

I like you. You're fun.  ;)

Vill

Well, if we're havin' fun... then I do suppose we both be winning.

Time to settle back, clean your pistol and wait for a new rival to try and pry the booty from our cold, dead hands.

Aye, the suggestive puns to do run strong with tonight's current.

Boatman

Boat's ship emerges from mist with gun ports open.
"Blow the bottom out of that pirate ship if you please master gunner as yer guns bear."
Rolling thunder of cannon fire and splintering wood.
Swings over and removes win from Vill clinging to rapidly disappearing last spar.
"Ta mate. You'll have no need of this as I assume you'll be wanting to go down with yer ship."
History, where creative writing was born.

MiraMirror

Those two might be, but I can't swim well! Sooo I reckon I'll just be taking my win back and then I'll be off on my merry little way! Ciao! You be good little pirates now! >:3c

Vill

"Fire on the Starboard!" The warning swims within gratification at the sight of a worth adversary. "Water tight hatches and bilge pumps at the ready: I want pari-jets and ESP's on stand by. This pawn of the crown is living in the past while the Queen Ann's face lift has brought her 300 years forward at last!"

Port holes swing open to reveal a bastardization of iron slinging cannons and fiber optics. "Prepare to return fire, and for shits sake men, fly the Jolly Roger!"

The night sky is illuminated a hellish green tint as the scream of steam-punk artillery rapes the silence. "Hard to Port, helmsman! The Queen does not rest until the Win is ours again!"

Suddenly the saltiest man on Earth becomes aware of a second interloper headed to land with his prized possession. "PREPARE TO BOARD!"

This win is surely his.

Boatman

"Bring her back round into the mist if yer please Coxswain.
That ... er .. thing astern is so top heavy with metal, she'll turn turtle when she follows us, now her ports are open...
Like the good old Rose herself."
History, where creative writing was born.

Vill

"Captain, she's turning back to Starboard."

"Drop the sails and deploy the aft anchor!" Vill Beard the pirate watched as the Northerly wind spun his vessel on a dime.

"Captain, we're sitting ducks!"

"15 degrees right rudder, you spineless hag." His eyes narrowed as his grin grew wider and his left hand rose into the air. "Wait for it...."

"Wait for it..."

The heavy marine layer did well in cloaking his nemesis. The other man knew how to handle his vessel, but Vill knew how to play his cards as if sinking both of them meant a victory.

"FIRE!"

The unearthly green lights flashed once again through the fog as their beams swept at an angle that left the broad side of their ships completely exposed.

"Let's see how eager this Captain is to drown in his own men's blood! That win will be mine!"

Rhedyn

~watches the show and snags the win right under everyone's noses~