The Church of the Sacred Union - Incestuous Cult - Always Open and Recruiting

Started by GnothiSeauton, April 08, 2015, 09:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

I believe I'm caught up on the pending sheets that have been submitted for review.  If I missed one, don't hesitate to let me know.

Also added a list of pending claims in the Game Information thread.  Should be in the post directly under the Character Directory.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Gman001 on April 11, 2015, 02:48:45 PM
Any male roles still up for grabs? I might be able to squeeze in a group game.

There's plenty of male roles up for grabs!  There is no sort of set listing for roles.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

Working on a char using Luke Macfarlane as the face claim.  He'll be a recent convert.  Is there a list of desired occupations?  Thinking of going something like accountant.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Nymphadora

Seeing as I'll be putting in a sheet as kckolbe's sister I should say, I'll be using Tatiana Maslany as the face claim.
Working on the sheet now... slowly but surely.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Gman001 on April 11, 2015, 02:56:29 PM
So the role of a cousin soon to be betrothed to a younger female family member is ok?

Also, is there any medical staff on the compound? Especially if they are worried about their numbers dwindling.

That's fine with me.  If the female family member is under eighteen, she can't be played out in the story, PC or NPC.  Under eighteen, she'd be in the satellite compound for members of the faith under age. 

Kokaine I believe asked about a doctor.  I'd check in with her to see what she thinks, what she's doing, etc., before moving forward with a medical role.

Quote from: kckolbe on April 11, 2015, 08:15:54 PM
Working on a char using Luke Macfarlane as the face claim.  He'll be a recent convert.  Is there a list of desired occupations?  Thinking of going something like accountant.

I don't think there's a desired list at the moment.  Some have taken on roles within the community.  We have a butcher, a grave digger and caretaker, and that's just off the top of my head.  Consortium11 is doing a character that is doing a character which handles most of the administrative stuff.

An accountant could definitely work, I think. 

Quote from: Nymphadora on April 11, 2015, 08:26:57 PM
Seeing as I'll be putting in a sheet as kckolbe's sister I should say, I'll be using Tatiana Maslany as the face claim.
Working on the sheet now... slowly but surely.

Will do!  Take your time.  I'm in no rush.

I'm way, way, way behind lol.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

Dropping Nicholas Hoult claim and switching it for Henrik Fallenius. Also going to claim Kaya Scodelario.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

kckolbe

Anyone interested in playing the True Believer that helped demonstrate the divine joy of the church?  It would have happened before IC posting for my char begins.
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Flower

Audrey Medoff

Character Name: Audrey Medoff

Classification: Outsider

Face Claim: Gugu Mbatha-Raw

Physical Appearance:  At 5'4, Audrey struggled at the beginning of her life to be seen and heard by other people. The task was made all the more difficult since she did not possess the most outgoing of personalities and she lacked confidence in herself. It was not until she was provided a fresh start in her first year of high school did she realize feeling confident about herself was irrelevant and a waste of time. She would never look in the mirror and like what stared back at her nor would she ever genuinely feel at ease in a huge room of more extroverted people. What she needed to work on was fooling people into seeing something when they looked at her that she actually was not. From that point onward, the petite woman has worn a mask, one which does not really come off until she's alone in the privacy of her home. She borrows from people who she admires, whether if it is their little quirks or personal style. Being this new version of herself has not come cheaply. She has gone into an unbelievable amount of debt in order to keep up with her beauty regime and keep up with friends that have higher paying jobs. Audrey visits the hair salon faithfully every two weeks in order to have her hair glued or sewn with colorful tracks (read: extensions). Recently, she has joined the trend of wearing purple hair, ignoring anyone's comments about it being unprofessional. If Nicole Richie and Lupita Nyong'o can rock it then so can she.

Hair and being obsessed with makeup is merely the beginning as she feels the need to look perfect from her head to her feet despite piling bills on her kitchen counter. Experimentation as a youth has left her with a tattoo on her lower back and nipple rings. Audrey has brown eyes but she frequently wears nonprescription contacts in lighter colors. Right now, she's favoring her grey ones. The only people who really know who she is underneath all the crap are her parents and her furbabies.

Personality:  This is an area for the description of your character's personality.  How they behave around others.  What makes them unique?  Give a glimpse into their mindset.

Audrey is as artificial as the come. She has borrowed so many traits from other people that she is really a patchwork rather than an original piece.

Artificial or Superficial

Insecure

Amoral

Attention whore

Observant

Conformist

Opportunistic

History:  This section is a place for you to give an overview of your character's history.  It does not have to be long at all, but please give the basics.  Where they're from.  Their upbringing.  Profession(s).  How they did in school.  Etc.

-Acts as a foster parent (for furbabies)
-Works as a receptionist full time
-Taking a few classes at night to become a social worker

Flaw(s): 

Physical Ailments

Bronchitis
Cough
Production of mucus (sputum), which can be clear, white, yellowish-gray or green in color — rarely, it may be streaked with blood
Fatigue
Shortness of breath
Slight fever and chills
Chest discomfort

Egg Allergies: Signs and symptoms range from mild to severe and can include skin rashes, hives, nasal congestion, and vomiting or other digestive problems. 

Additions

This section is mandatory.  You must have at least one flaw about your character.  It can be a personality thing.  A vice or addiction.  Physical ailment.  Physical deformity.  More flaws are certainly encouraged.

Sexual Preference: Zoe is heterosexual; however, I am open to MxF and MxM.

Relations, if applicable:  This section is where you can list any and all relations to other characters in game.  Please link their character sheets along with the relation.  You're more than welcome, and encouraged, to put in a little bit of detail about their relationships, if applicable.

Additional Pictures:  Natural Hair 1 Natural Hair 2

Writer:  Dancing Flower

On's and Off's:  Full Ons and Offs Listed here More specifically for the character:

Ons: Incest, Water sports, Knife play, Pain Play, and a few other things I can't think of. I'm open to the possibilities. :P
Offs: Scat, Vore,

Rel Mayer

Posting this from the OOC thread!

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 12, 2015, 10:53:17 AM
Hey everyone!

Im in the process of making a true believer, but I am really wanting her to be tied to someone as a sister/wife. I have an idea for her personality,  but as for the dynamic I am willing to work out with anyone on how it's going to play!

Send me a PM and we can discuss? :D

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on April 12, 2015, 11:04:20 AM
Posting this from the OOC thread!

*is a bit tempted...  is still stuck between figuring out potential characters for my fourth slot*

Seeking New Stories

kckolbe

I'm okay with Nolan having a wife if Nymphadora is, could make for some good conflict.

Intro Thread

Nymphadora

It would be an interesting dynamic with him having his sister abducted and brought in. Doesn't bother me. :)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Rel Mayer

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 12, 2015, 11:11:55 AM
*is a bit tempted...  is still stuck between figuring out potential characters for my fourth slot*

Don't tease!

I'm still banking on the connection between Rebecca and Top Chef, too! I haven't forgot and I can't wait to see you play him!

Emjay

Quote from: Emjay on April 12, 2015, 12:08:43 AM
Dropping Nicholas Hoult claim and switching it for Henrik Fallenius. Also going to claim Kaya Scodelario.

Going to switch out Henrik Fallenius for Theo James.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Juggtacular

I think my Captain of the Guard is either going to be Dwayne Johnson or Michael Jai White.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 12, 2015, 01:18:56 PM
I think my Captain of the Guard is either going to be Dwayne Johnson or Michael Jai White.

I believe we already have a commander of the town guard.  I can't remember whose character it is, but I am 99.9 percent sure there is already a commander in place.

Seeking New Stories

Juggtacular

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 12, 2015, 01:21:08 PM
I believe we already have a commander of the town guard.  I can't remember whose character it is, but I am 99.9 percent sure there is already a commander in place.

I looked over the character sheets. Strangefate is the Sheriff, and Drake Valentine has a Town Guard, but he's more of an instructor than anything.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 12, 2015, 01:26:27 PM
I looked over the character sheets. Strangefate is the Sheriff, and Drake Valentine has a Town Guard, but he's more of an instructor than anything.

It's the same thing, essentially.  Strangefate's guy is the law keeper in charge of law and order in the community. 

I'm going to work up a list with the structer of everything.  I need to do it. 

I'm so sorry for any confusion.

Seeking New Stories

Juggtacular

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on April 12, 2015, 01:30:52 PM
It's the same thing, essentially.  Strangefate's guy is the law keeper in charge of law and order in the community. 

I'm going to work up a list with the structer of everything.  I need to do it. 

I'm so sorry for any confusion.

Oh so Sheriff is Commander of the Guard? Okay. Well I need to rethink a bit. I assumed they were different entities that worked together and weren't one in the same. Like how in Equilibrium you had the Police and you had the Clerics.

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 12, 2015, 01:26:27 PM

Give me a second, I got an awesome response to this.

Awesomeness pending.....

Edit: Aaaaand

Awesomeness

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Juggtacular on April 12, 2015, 01:37:08 PM
Oh so Sheriff is Commander of the Guard? Okay. Well I need to rethink a bit. I assumed they were different entities that worked together and weren't one in the same. Like how in Equilibrium you had the Police and you had the Clerics.

Yeah, my bad.  He is the Commander of the Community Guard.  Sheriff is the more simple term for it. 

I have a table going in the current directory that lists the Council Members as well as the Community Guard members.

I'm also asking that people hold off on submitting Council Members for the time being, while I try to figure out who is a member, and who isn't, while trying to figure out how many I have. 

Seeking New Stories

Drake Valentine

My character is just a guard.

You can always cheat sheet it and search 'council' and see who pops up with it mentioned.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Drake Valentine on April 12, 2015, 02:05:55 PM
My character is just a guard.

You can always cheat sheet it and search 'council' and see who pops up with it mentioned.

Mhmm, I have him down as a guard.

I tried the search thing.  Worked pretty well.  I'm just trying to remember if there had bee something discussed in messages that hadn't made it to the character sheets.  There are some where I could have sworn they asked about council seat, but doesn't show up when I scan through messages.

Seeking New Stories

Juggtacular

Would it be okay for him to be the 2nd in command of the guard?