Here we are again (A college based rp)

Started by Jante, June 15, 2010, 02:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LimitlessNikkie

"Esper, Esper" I said testing the strange word on my tongue and smiled when I got it right the second time. I tried to find some reference to what he was, the fact the I didn't realize he was telling me what he was at first was disturbing I hated missing things. I didn't find anything I had never heard of it before, how delightfully odd. "I'd like to see." I said with a smile the spoke of keen interest.

Kaiser Maverick

He tilts his head and looks at her.“I don't know."

LimitlessNikkie

Disappointment was evident in my features and my smile fell away, I felt like someone had offered me the perfect gift, exactly what I'd always wanted only to tell me I couldn't actually touch it. "Please?" I asked quietly

Kaiser Maverick

“I'll consider it."he said debating on whether he should or not.He wasnt sure she should know his full exent of his abilities.

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded once trying to remain calm, it was his choice I knew it was but shit. I was frustrated. There were so few moments in her long life that stood out and very few of recent, things tend to repeat when you get as old as me but this was amazing a singular moment never to be repeated and it felt like he was taking it away from me.

I pushed my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. "I guess it's sharing time right?" I asked glancing between Rose and Dante "So I guess it's only fair" i said with a shrug, I hated this part so many people assumed things about her from the media it was so annoying. "I'm an old blooded Vampire" I said pulling a vial of blood out of my pocket like it was proof and twirled it through my fingertips.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante felt bad not sharing his information with her.He could read her mind and he knew what kind of frustration she had.“And I can control the elements too."he said,seeing if he could pique her interest.

LimitlessNikkie

I raised an eyebrow at him I'd met humans with affinities strong enough to let them control one masterfully, two moderately, but all was new, except with the pure elementals, and they didn't come here anymore.

"All of them?" I asked with keen interest, My mind was spinning, how could the Espers not have been found by now, no way would I have not known about them if they'd been discovered by the vampires but here I was talking to one who seemed to have powers usually only given in small doses who also seemed completely comfortable with himself. it was odd to think they might have gone unnoticed by the Vampire for so long.

Kaiser Maverick

“Most of them."
He replied as he gripped Rose's hand/paw a bit.It gave him some sense of reasurrence.
“Nature and Water are my worst."

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded, questions tumbled through my mind but it wasn't hard to see he wasn't exactly comfortable talking about it. So smiling I said "Thank you Dante, for sharing all of this with me, you can be sure I'll have other questions for you at another time but for now I'll stop acting like an interrogator." I said with a laugh and backed away from him. I was thinking quickly I wanted to do research for a while but i knew it would be useless, I'd spent literally years doing that before coming here to 'socialize'. I touched Tanya's shoulder again and pushed calm on her as strong as I could knowing she'd need it and then leaned against a tree exhausted hoping nothing else would happen to shake up Tanya or cause unneeded stress.

Jante

Tanya took her pay like hand with both of hers and smiled at her as she was about to say something before stopping and seeing Alex and Dante. She frowned almost but laughed, "I feel so out of place." She finally said softly as she stroked Roses' hand gently.

LimitlessNikkie

"Don't, your the only normal one here Tanya. And believe me I envy you more then I can say." I said uncapping the little vial I'd been twirling and drinking the thick red liquid. Taking a deep breath I sighed happy, tonight had been a night worth waiting for.

SxyCowgirl

Quote from: Jante on July 09, 2010, 08:06:09 PM
Tanya took her pay like hand with both of hers and smiled at her as she was about to say something before stopping and seeing Alex and Dante. She frowned almost but laughed, "I feel so out of place." She finally said softly as she stroked Roses' hand gently.

Rose looked into Tanya's eyes, happiness replacing the fear. "You...you're not afraid of me?" She asked timidly. Her furry ears perked up some before swiveling backwards again. Stepping closer to Tanya, she smiled at her comment at feeling out of place. "Alex is right. I too feel the same way." She said. She too wished she could be normal, having had so many people come after her as they had over the years. It was annoying and depressing to not be accepted anywhere in the world except your own family. Even there though, she wasn't fully accepted. She was a black were cat. A strange one and one that didn't fit in with the family of white, calico, and tabby were cats. There was no place for her. That was only the beginnings of her troubles with her family.

Shaking her head she came out of her memories and looked up at Tanya again, and then around to the others. Squeezing Dante's hand a little tighter, she felt truly happy. These people had accepted her. Finally, she had a place where she belonged and friends who would be there for her. She squeezed her eyes shut, her long tail swishing back and forth happily. Tears began to roll down her cheeks and before she knew it she was both laughing and crying.
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/
I've not had a chance to update it here as of yet.
Sorry for any delay in responses.
Real life is really rough right now.

Kaiser Maverick

Dante smiled as she squeezef his hand abit.She was an amazing person,not an animal.He enjoyed everything about her.The was she spoke,the way she walked,the way she smiles.He looked over at her and smiled.He used one finger and wiped the tears away.“Hehe like I said,dont cry."he sais as he gently pulled her into a embrace.

SxyCowgirl

Still laughing, she turned to look at Dante, now was beaming. Her ears were relaxed, swiveling around freely now and her tail switched contentedly.

"I won't cry anymore." She said, leaning into him, still holding Tanya's hand. "Not ever." She looked around at everyone, still beaming. "Thank you. All of you. I finally feel like I belong somewhere. I've been running for so long, I have forgotten what it felt like to be cared for," turning her head to look up into Dante's eyes, she continued "And loved."

The tears on her cheeks were already now beginning to dry. She was so happy, she could cry but she held it in as to not break her promise. Pulling slowly away from Dante, she smiled and went to each one of the others, hugging them and thanking them. Tanya was the last she went to hug. She picked both of Tanya's hands up in her own and held them at chest height before beginning to speak.

"Tanya. You have no idea how much it means to me that you have accepted me. If you ever need me for anything, anything, I will be there for you. I promise. No matter what it is, I will do what I can to help."
I have a more complete list of my o/o's here: https://www.f-list.net/c/karma%20manyblood/

Kaiser Maverick

He smiled back at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before she went to give Alex and Tanya a hug.

Jante

Tanya smiled at her and nodded, reaching up to brush away the tears. "You can't help who you are and you're beautiful the way you are." She paused "And super cool. All of you." She said turning to everyone as she said the last part.

SxyCowgirl

Rose giggled and began to purr softly. She was so happy to finally be accepted, she felt like dancing. She closed her eyes slowly, still purring, a smile on her face.

"So...what should we do now? Seeing as I now can't return to the dorms until moon set." She asked, now realizing she would probably be out all night. "I doubt everyone else will be so accepting."

((Sorry guys. I'm going to have limited computer access here soon. Also, I think we should have Simon's character jump in here soon. Before we leave the forest. Just saying.))

LimitlessNikkie

"they won't I assure you." I said sighing I hadn't felt so tired in a decade. "and I for one can't help you any more tonight without finding a snack first." I said with an evil little grin and a playful laugh. "I'll stay out with you, I was already planning on staying out here tonight so it's no bother."

Kaiser Maverick

"Im here too.I'll always be here."he said with a grin and a thumbs up.

LimitlessNikkie

I rolled my eyes at lover boy and pushed away from the tree. "I have to go back to my car" I said with a yawn that scared me and put energy back into my laden limbs from fear. "I'll be back" I said somewhat shakily as I darted through the trees back to my car.

Kaiser Maverick

"Hurry back."he said with a wry laugh

LimitlessNikkie

I turned back and gave him a sarcastic look rolling my eyes as I darted out of the trees. I got to the car feeling horrible, it was so odd sure i wasn't good at manipulation but I wasn't that bad at it. "It's probably the draining affect of the others" I mumbled to myself as I popped the trunk and dug around blindly in the back looking for the small leather case.
Finding it I sighed and whispered to myself as I opened it and pulled out one of 10 syringes filled with a thick almost black colored liquid. Without hesitation I pushed it into a vain and pushed the plunger and sighed with relief.
After a few minutes I pulled out the needle and put everything away. I brushed my hair out of my face and walked back to the others feeling amazing. I knew I looked diffrent my skin whiter, eyes brighter, slightly thinner, I looked slightly off now but I didn't like being a treat to the humans and it was kind of a bonus to get to look like a vampire again for a while.

Walking back through the trees I smiled brightly and flipped my hair. "So whats the plan here? Are we like camping out?" I asked with a bright laugh.

Kaiser Maverick

"I guess.No hotel around here we can sneak into?"said Dante,noticing that she was somewhat whiter than normal.

LimitlessNikkie

I twitched my head and listened, "theres a cabin..." I tilted my head listening intently "about a mile that way" I said gesturing in a direction behind our little group. "If theres one there might be more. Since the one I know about it is ocupied but it wouldn't be hard to make them leave since personally I'm not very found of sleeping on the ground...or in it for the matter." I said with a laugh a playful smile playing on my lips.

Kaiser Maverick

"I dont want to scare them out.Maybe we could keep looking."he said,unsure whether or not scaring them was a good idea.