Pokegirls: Tropics League Tournament (Game has started, still open)

Started by Sethala, January 26, 2012, 04:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

Pokegirls: Character Thread
Pokegirls: OOC Thread
Pokegirls: IC Thread

Hello all, and welcome to my little Pokegirls game thread.  If you're not familiar with the setting, I ask that you check it out a bit before joining, you can read up on it here and here.

Update: The game has started, check the links above.  New players are welcome, and I'll do a summary for anyone new as we go on.

The main storyline of the game is going to focus on the Tropics League Summer Open Qualifier tournament, one of the big events that welcomes any Tamer, young or old, new or veteran, to join and battle against each other for a coveted spot on the World Circuit.  Along with a large cash prize, of course.

The tournament takes place on a series of islands in the south end of the Tropics League.  Underground (and underwater) trams provide quick and easy transportation to the various tournament sites, as well as nearby hotels and local attractions.  Meanwhile, the surrounding area is beautiful open wilderness, perfect for any Tamer that wants to brush up on their skills, letting their 'girls spar with each other or another Tamer's harem, and possibly even hunt for other feral pokegirls.

However, not everything has been going perfectly.  It's still a few days before the tournament, and already a few incident reports are showing up, of Tamers being attacked while outside.  Sure, ferals can be tough if one's not prepared for them, but there's rumors going around of something sinister.

Players are welcome to take on the role of either a Tamer or a Pokegirl entering the tournament, and possibly other roles, if you can think of any that need filling.  While I don't mind people playing multiple characters, I do insist that a Tamer doesn't take on the role of all of his or her Pokegirls, instead having other player(s) take on some of them.

Character sheets:

Tamer:

Name:
Appearance: (either written description, picture, or both)
Brief Bio/History:
Blood Gifts/Blood Curses: (if any)
Pokegirls:

Pokegirl:

Type:
Name:
Appearance: (either written description, picture, or both)
Owner: (if any)
Brief Bio/History: (include whether you're feral, domesticated, or threshold)

Callie Del Noire

Laughing Hyena

Name: Mortimer Oliver
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Blood Gifts (if any):
Blood Curses (if any):
Brief History: As a Tamer, Mortimer was a not so fortunate one as his efforts for a starting poke girl were left wanting as he was within Ruby Islands, unable to acquire one of the basic starters so he had to settle for one of the abandoned poke girls. One of the ones available was a rather timid but adorable Eva whom became his first poke girl. Alongside her he fought many battles in hopes of giving them both the strength to stand on their own. As he traveled adventures were had and then he had heard of the Tropics League Summer Open and figured this would be an opportune time to test his beloved poke girls in some competition and perhaps catch new poke girls.
Starter Choices (please remove them once they have been claimed/captured): Eva (Starter), Torch Chick, Littletit, Boobiesaur

ShadowFox89

I'll play your Eva or Torch Chick, Hyena.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Type: Torch Chick
Name: Neci
Appearance: Neci is a 5' pokegirl with dark tan skin, blazing red hair and matching eyes. She wears a loose red shirt, a hole in the chest revealing her small breasts, and a pair of matching red pants. Neci wears no shoes, but she does have a pair of finger-less black gloves made out of fireproof cloth.
Owner: Mortimer Oliver
Brief Bio/History: Neci was a feralborn torch chick. Or maybe she was domesticated or threshold and went feral. Neci isn't sure. All she remembers is wandering naked through the forest, and then being Tamed by Mortimer. That was a little over a month ago, and now she has become quite attached to her Tamer.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

If she was a threshold that went feral being tamed would bring her memories back

ShadowFox89

I thought there were ways to remove her memory?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 26, 2012, 09:21:21 PM
I thought there were ways to remove her memory?

Taming cycles in her pokeball till her brain is goo.

Sethala

There are, but she'd still likely remember being put through something like that.  Regardless, I think it's reasonable to think that memories coming back isn't guaranteed, especially if they've been feral for an extended period (several years, at least).

ShadowFox89

I think I'd like to leave it a mystery for now. Might be a good source of character drama at a point.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Will there be pokegirl tamers (tamers that are pokegirls themselves) allowed in the tournament?

Sethala

They're allowed, but some people still think of them as lesser citizens, so expect a bit of that.  Also, some of the more extreme groups might think they're open to capture...  (But from a GM standpoint, feel free to go with that if you want.)

Also, the tournament will likely involve both regular fights and sex battles, in two separate circuits.  Tamers are welcome to enter both, even with the same harem, but it's not required if they're only willing to enter one or the other.

Finally, if anyone's willing to give me a hand with co-GMing (mainly running NPCs), I'd appreciate it.  I should have things under control by myself, but help is welcome.

ShadowFox89

I could do some NPCs, but I'm rather inexperienced with the setting.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

Quote from: Sethala on January 26, 2012, 10:33:02 PM
They're allowed, but some people still think of them as lesser citizens, so expect a bit of that.  Also, some of the more extreme groups might think they're open to capture...  (But from a GM standpoint, feel free to go with that if you want.)

Also, the tournament will likely involve both regular fights and sex battles, in two separate circuits.  Tamers are welcome to enter both, even with the same harem, but it's not required if they're only willing to enter one or the other.

Finally, if anyone's willing to give me a hand with co-GMing (mainly running NPCs), I'd appreciate it.  I should have things under control by myself, but help is welcome.

That's exactly what I was hoping for

I'll get a character sheet in sometime in the next day or two (depending on work)

Laughing Hyena

I thought a torch chick didn't wear clothes because of the feathers upon her body? Or is that in one of her evolved forms.

ShadowFox89

That would be her two evolved form. Torch Chick doesn't usually wear a shirt because of super-sensitive nipples.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Laughing Hyena

HollowX

Name: Rachel Vauhn
Owner: herself
Threshold: Ice Maiden
Appearance:

Personality: Raised as a human Rachel's personality is much more open than most of what her kind is like, if veiled. She is still coldly logical in many ways, and is a lot calmer than she had been before the change, but the morality and direction of her personality is still unaffected. One of the goals she has is to aim for any organization that deals in illegal tech, something that after an incident involving her brother and his capture became an obsession with her.
Her views on pokegirls depends on their origin. If they were captured by illegal tech or thresholds she acts on a more equal basis with them, seeing them as somebody who has been cheated of what they should have been able to become. Unlike thresholds however, she tends to view ferals and other feralborns as a little less then equals and an ending that she fears might become her if she isn't careful. It's not that she treats them badly, but her views do constantly color her actions.

History: Raised in one of the few leagues that allowed threshold pokegirls to become tamers Rachel grew up in a different environment and views than most did. Raised in a family of four her upbringing  was actually in a pretty strong family environment. Despite her mother being a pokegirl herself and her having a strong chance of thresholding she wasn't treated badly. She was in fact, taught to prepare for it just in case it did happen. Because she was raised in an environment that treated thresholds as near equals she wasn't raised fearing becoming one unlike most other women who only saw a bleak future. When the expected threshold occurred just months after her passing of the tamer's exam her family never left her, and it is because of this that her base is what it is.
The reason for her being at the tournament is to serve as a representative of what a pokegirl tamer is to the other leagues that would come. As a threshold Ice Maiden she would serve as one of the best examples of control and appearance, and in the end it allowed her to participate where most of the time none of her kind would be allowed to come.

starter:
Drowzee (Callie), Peekabu, A-Bra

Sethala

Looks good, Hollow.  I'll have to think of some interesting situations for her later... *evil grin*

Since we've got two tamers and only two pokegirl characters (or will, when Callie puts up his sheet), I'm going to close the game to more tamers for the moment.  Feel free to add more pokegirl characters though (and anyone that's already got a character is free to make more pokegirls, as long as you think you can handle them).

By the way, what kind of tournament would your characters likely enter - normal fights, sex battles, or both?  (You can have a different harem for each, or use the same - I'll decide how many girls each tournament includes once we figure out how many players and pokegirls are joining.)

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX

As she's supposed to be a representative she'd likely enter both.

Callie Del Noire

Name: Kyle Kincaid (orginally)
Region: Crimson
Items: 
Pokegirls: Drow Zee
Type: Near Human
Element: Psychic/Magic
Attacks: Water Gun, Ember, Spark, Hypnotic Gaze, Shadow Teleport, Backstab, Shadow Possession, Low to Moderate Spells (Cure, Protect, Shell, and Slow)
Enhancements: Infravision, Enhanced Agility (x4), Enhanced Hearing (x3), immunity to poison, Longevity
Disadvantage: Highly susceptible to Attraction effect.
History: Kyle had a normal childhood, with a few blood gifts that hinted towards a mystic in his mother's blood. He had dabbled in the mystical as he grew up and had taken a job as a courier/appraiser. He would travel around for clients appraising supposedly 'magical' items or bringing in genuine purchases. That all changed the night the 'pink pokeball rolled up and went off in his face. Then his release showed him that he had something a bit darker in her family's bloodline.[

HollowX

Pokegirl:Eva
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Type: Animorph
Name: Sarah

Owner: Mortimer
Personality: Through being owned for several years Sarah has learned to speak proficiently and well, something that picked up exponentially when Mortimer came into the picture. Sarah is generally of an adorable nature when it comes to her actions and jokes, something that came about from her nature as an Eva and evolution stage. She adores Mortimer and is loyal to the point of death, though she also loves to tease him as well. She thinks the world of her tamer, so the one defensive point you could get her angry on is insulting him or his harem.

Brief Bio/History: Originally feral-born Eva was caught about three years before meeting her new tamer. By the time Mortimer had chosen her dozens of others had passed her by, the professor offering others before her as they came.

ShadowFox89

Hollow, I think that pic needs to be spoilered.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

HollowX