Power rangers of Triforia (interest check, still need yellow and green rangers)

Started by Batman4560, August 07, 2013, 01:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Everything looks good. Strife if you want to be red ranger Im gonna need a character sheet from ya, you can use your old one but I need it up here and then in the OOC when it gets posted.

LamentingQuill

Hero or Villain:  Hero

Name:  Hikari Matsukoto

Appearance:

"It's all my fault..." ~ Hikari

Ranger Color: Blue

Zord and Suit: (If not a ranger this does not apply to you):

Weapon:

Bio: (Shoot for about a paragraph):

Descended from a long long of monks, Hikari has been trained by his family to guard the Earth temple and the terrible secret it holds within it's stone walls. The lady Saria, deity of Earth.
His one job was to ensure that Lady Saria never escaped her prison, for if she did, the world would surely be doomed.

His grandfather gave him a device that would transform him into the Blue power range, the old monk told him it was a sacred treasure of the monks and was only to be used in emergencies.

When Hikari was lured away from the temple by the warm sun and the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore, a group of archaeologists happened upon the temple and accidentally freed Lady Saria.
Hikari returned later to find their corpses and the sealed door of the temple smashed on the ground, he searched the inside of the temple and sure enough, the deity of Earth was long gone.

Horrified at his mistake and the fate he may have doomed upon the world, Hikari immediately set off to find the other rangers, surely the only ones that could help him stop the evil that would surely make herself known to the world

Hikari is the last human alive that knows all of Saria's secrets, making him a dangerous threat to her, he knows he must tread very carefully... or be destroyed...

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Strifesblaze7

Hero or Villain:

Name: Jaret Bader

Appearance:
That is his ranger form

Ranger Color: Red

Zord: Eagle

Bio: Jaret is a rather normal young man who is training to become a soldier before he goes away, born to a rather normal middle class family he does all that he can to enjoy each day and live his life to the fullest of his abilities so that he has nothing to regret when he gets a bit older and isn't able to do all the things that he wanted anymore. He found the red ranger stone while going through a box of his brothers old things for something to do.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on August 12, 2013, 01:49:32 AM
Hero or Villain:

Name: Jaret Bader

Appearance:
That is his ranger form

Ranger Color: Red

Zord: Eagle

Bio: Jaret is a rather normal young man who is training to become a soldier before he goes away, born to a rather normal middle class family he does all that he can to enjoy each day and live his life to the fullest of his abilities so that he has nothing to regret when he gets a bit older and isn't able to do all the things that he wanted anymore. He found the red ranger stone while going through a box of his brothers old things for something to do.

Was his brother the former red ranger?

Strifesblaze7

Not sure on that part yet, I was thinking that for now that he just kind of had it, like stumbled upon it.

Batman4560

Ok and with that I will have the OOC thread up today and we can all start playing by tomorrow.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 12, 2013, 09:23:27 AM
Ok and with that I will have the OOC thread up today and we can all start playing by tomorrow.

woot!

Batman4560

Guys a link to the OOC thread is up and on the first page of this thread.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Batman4560 on August 13, 2013, 12:13:57 AM
Guys a link to the OOC thread is up and on the first page of this thread.

I think you did it wrong, dear...

Batman4560

Batman4560

Ok, guys before I set up the first in character thread I just need everyone wanting to do this to jump in on the OOC thread real fast so I can get a head count.

Ambie

Batman4560