4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Sybl

Let's shock him, sis.   >:)

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

elone

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

That's a distinct possibility...

Sybl

elone is trouble, right?  ::)

Izzy1337

Anesa

*Shakes head*  Poor El....   :(

Izzy1337

Anesa

*Grins devilishly*  I do!  >-:)

Izzy1337

Oooh, yeah, a third...  >:)

Angel Fire

Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Izzy1337

You just did, dear.  :-)

Anesa

This should be fun!!

*rubs her hands together*

Angel Fire

What do I do?

*Looks around nervously while being the newbie in the cell*
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Izzy1337

Enjoy yourself, have fun. ;D

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Anesa

Yay!  He is awake!  >-:)

Izzy1337

elone

Poetry
O/O's

Izzy1337

:o ...But, you're the toy!  :'(