Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

I'm just curious, I see you have a few Daddy's already waiting, are you still currently accepting any new Daddy character sheets to add to the waiting list?
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Eliza

Quote from: LaCroix on January 30, 2018, 07:29:40 PM
I'm just curious, I see you have a few Daddy's already waiting, are you still currently accepting any new Daddy character sheets to add to the waiting list?

Are you fine with not being matched with a daughter right away? Do you mind being one of our floaters? I'm okay with you making a character sheet in the meantime.

Alleya

Vylette Fairchild

M/F:  F

Father/Daughter Of: Louis Fairchild

Incest y/n:Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bi

Personality: Somewhat party girl, loves to have a good time. Vylette is outgoing though she doesn’t think of herself as such. She is slightly flirtatious and can be somewhat people pleaser at times. She enjoys being praised for her hard work.

Career/Job/Year in School: Junior in HS

Group Member How Long: New

Character's O/O's:   She is open to experimenting and trying new things.
Ons: Hair pulling, Biting, Dirty Talk, Spanking
Offs: Punching, Bathroom Play

Characters Limits: Bodily fluids/excrement, Blood/Gore, Permanent markings

Connections to other characters: None yet

Backstory: For the better part of her pre-high school years, Vylette had below-average grade point except in foreign language which she excelled at. Like most daddies girls’, Vylette began to pursue her love for linguistics with the encouragement of her father.

Determined to shed former social outcast status and make friends, Vylette became active in cheerleading. From there, her interest in shopping, dancing, attending parties and overall being active grew. Despite the popularity she has from boys her own age, Vylette has a penchant for older men and secretly loves the attention she received from them. 

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Dove Cameron

Doomblade403xxx

Someone is about to be dogpiled by potential fathers in 3....2....

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Alleya

Quote from: Doomblade403xxx on January 31, 2018, 11:40:59 PM
Someone is about to be dogpiled by potential fathers in 3....2....

Lol. I am very interested in my character having a father.

Eliza

Quote from: Alleya on February 01, 2018, 12:08:56 AM
Lol. I am very interested in my character having a father.

I think we can you you and a potential in that particular area. I say you're approved.

LaCroix

Sebastian DeVeraux

M/F:M

Father/Daughter Of: TBD

Incest y/n:Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Sebastian is a pretty stern and hard working man. He doesn't leave himself much time to relax or to even meet anyone new as he focuses all of his time and his energy into his job instead of going out and meeting anyone new. He spent a lot of his life before his daughter came along as a biker on the road with the love of his life, Anna. He was a heavy drinker and smoker but he left that life behind and has since become a rather stern and disciplined father figure for his daughter trying to set an example for her in the way that he lives his life, which has led him to close off large parts of who he used to be for the sake of his daughter.

Career/Job/Year in School: Works as a mechanic,  high school education at the most.

Character's O/O's: Ons: D/S, Oral, cock worship, vaginal, anal, dirty talking, teasing, orgasm control/denial, bondage/restraints, whipping, spanking, rimming, biting, rough sex, multiple partners (MxMxF or MxFxF) voyeurism, messy/wet sex, cumshots (internal and external) and more.

Offs: Scat/Vore/Bathroom play/Vomit/excessive force and violence

Connections to other characters: TBD

Backstory: (Open to revisions based on connections) Sebastian is a hard working single father.  He had to settle down from a life on the road and hang up his biker leathers and his old lifestyle of running the roads when the love of his life and the mother of his young daughter, Anna was killed in a motorcycle accident that he blames himself for happening. Since then he lived a straight and somewhat (even if he'd never admit this to anyone) boring normal life working long hours at a mechanic and bodywork auto repair shop where he puts in a  lot of overtime, both for the money, and because it's an excuse not to get out and meet anyone new since the death of Anna. It isn't much but it keeps food on the table and it lets him give His Daughter the best left he can give her on his own.

Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Kaia

It looks good.  Move it on over to accepted characters, and join us in the ooc!  we are getting ready to end our first party, so you will have plenty of time to meet everyone!

LaCroix

Quote from: Eliza on January 30, 2018, 08:50:44 PM
Are you fine with not being matched with a daughter right away? Do you mind being one of our floaters? I'm okay with you making a character sheet in the meantime.

Yeah I am fine with either one those things.

Temple Drake

LILY JONES

M/F: Female

Father/Daughter Of: Daniel Jones

Incest y/n: Y

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Bisexual

Personality: Lily has major daddy issues. After her parents separated, she was court-ordered to live with her mother. She feels tremendous guilt over this decision and remorse at the time lost getting to know him and be with him. As an adult (after she finds about her dad), she decided to move back to try to make amends, reconnect and do anything to strengthen this bond and show her love for her father.

She’s a very responsible, loving person who in all ways tries to make her father proud. Though she is 20, her girlish love for her father makes her seem younger, more vulnerable, more like a high school girl than the college girl she is. She has a compulsion about wearing and buying kneesocks.

Career/Job/Year in School: College Student

Character's O/O's: She will do anything to please her father. If her father feels that there is a lesson in life she should learn, she will do it. If there a test of loyalty to perform, she is happy to show him where her heart has always been.

Characters Limits: Scat, vore, body horror (limb removal things such as this – not really thinking that is a concern for this group but …)

Connections to other characters:
Daniel Jones - Father
Emma Jones - Sister
Lara Jones - Sister

Backstory: Lily was separated by court order and forced to live with her controlling mother. Her mother controlled every aspect of her life. They weren't allowed to talk about her father. So Lily lived her pre teen years without knowing anything about her father. She would dream and imagine how her daddy would be. This day dreaming got her into ddlg where she would pretend to be a little 16 year old girl and imagine her daddy taking care of her. At the age of 18, she took the brave move to research and find out about her father. Who he was and where he was. It took two years to plan her 'escape' and one night she did it. Travelled all the way to her father's house and just turned up.

This character spent her adolescence separated, for the most part from a loving father. It haunts her. She hopes in all of her actions to make up for the time she has lost with her father, prove her loyalty and live out her daddy fantasies she has held back so long. She is also curious and interested to get to know her sisters who she has been separated from. She envies the relationship they have had with their father. She’s looking to live out her childish fantasies of fatherly love that were thwarted by her custody situation. She’s in a new world and is ready to reap the benefits of a long-suppressed Daddy love.

Other Info:

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Lexi Belle

My O/Os

“I have destroyed everything in my heart that might have interfered with my pleasure.” Marquis de Sade

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Kaspider

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Eliza

Approving this while eating a delicious lunch. Move her over to the Character Sheet thread and join us in the OOC thread to introduce yourself.

indarkestknight

Hello, all. Lurker here, emerging from the shadows with a couple ideas to see if they get any nibbles from the current and potential playerbase. Kind of playing with a couple loose sketches of characters that would require more development. If there's any interest in either idea, it could help me decide which between the two I should focus on developing. I'm open to suggestions for different directions to take these/different faceclaims, these are just preliminary thoughts.

A) Dopey dad. A well-meaning, doting sweetheart. Think Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box, and maybe he's been taken advantage of by pretty women more than once and his daughter thinks the Playground would be a good place to find girls she'd actually trust not to take advantage of her dad. Might be conventionally attractive, might not be.

B) "Troubled" dad. He hadn't seen her for years when she showed on his doorstep. She was someone precious to him, once upon a time, and she didn't have anyone left to turn to. Maybe she died in childbirth, or maybe she turned up with a newborn baby girl in tow and died in a mysterious accident shortly thereafter. However it went down, he honored her last request to raise her daughter as his own, and he has, giving her all of his love and the best life he could, though he's far from the perfect father. He still just can't bring himself to tell her that he's not her biological father, and he finds it difficult to talk to her about her mother (and maybe that's caused some strain, a rift to be mended). His love life has suffered from his devotion to his daughter, any romantic prospects always eventually drifting away, once it becomes clear the relationship can't be his top priority when his daughter is.

Alternatively(/additionally?), it could be fun to play the identical twin of an existing dad, or play both of a set of identical twin dads who were brought into the playground by their daughters.

Misc Faceclaims
Faceclaims I think would be fun to build characters around, but maybe aren't the best fit for either of the characters described above. If one piques your interest, maybe message me, we can work on brainstorming?
Antonio Banderas
Robert Picardo

Eliza

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 06, 2018, 10:55:38 PM
Hello, all. Lurker here, emerging from the shadows with a couple ideas to see if they get any nibbles from the current and potential playerbase. Kind of playing with a couple loose sketches of characters that would require more development. If there's any interest in either idea, it could help me decide which between the two I should focus on developing. I'm open to suggestions for different directions to take these/different faceclaims, these are just preliminary thoughts.

A) Dopey dad. A well-meaning, doting sweetheart. Think Phil Dunphy from Modern Family. Maybe not the brightest crayon in the box, and maybe he's been taken advantage of by pretty women more than once and his daughter thinks the Playground would be a good place to find girls she'd actually trust not to take advantage of her dad. Might be conventionally attractive, might not be.

B) "Troubled" dad. He hadn't seen her for years when she showed on his doorstep. She was someone precious to him, once upon a time, and she didn't have anyone left to turn to. Maybe she died in childbirth, or maybe she turned up with a newborn baby girl in tow and died in a mysterious accident shortly thereafter. However it went down, he honored her last request to raise her daughter as his own, and he has, giving her all of his love and the best life he could, though he's far from the perfect father. He still just can't bring himself to tell her that he's not her biological father, and he finds it difficult to talk to her about her mother (and maybe that's caused some strain, a rift to be mended). His love life has suffered from his devotion to his daughter, any romantic prospects always eventually drifting away, once it becomes clear the relationship can't be his top priority when his daughter is.

Alternatively(/additionally?), it could be fun to play the identical twin of an existing dad, or play both of a set of identical twin dads who were brought into the playground by their daughters.

Misc Faceclaims
Faceclaims I think would be fun to build characters around, but maybe aren't the best fit for either of the characters described above. If one piques your interest, maybe message me, we can work on brainstorming?
Antonio Banderas
Robert Picardo
Hello, glad you cared to come join us and leave the bushes from where you were peeking!

Clark Gregg... Phil Coulson as a dad?
OMG Patton Oswalt... not sure. That would be iffy.
Looks like Tim DeKay could work... but that's just me.

We actually have a good number of troubled dads, but I guess it wouldn't hurt for more.

I wouldn't mind an Idris Elba... or a Jesse Martin... but again, that's me.
Jack Coleman... hmm, just don't call me Claire Bear

Kaia

Amarlo

I have to say, I'm sorry I missed this earlier on. I am interested, however I wouldn't want to throw myself in there with nothing to do. Are there any father's looking for a partner still? ^^;

Are you still accepting as well?

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kaspider

I think there are fathers who are seeking daughters but you don't have to hook up to enter. It's not a requirement. :)
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Amarlo

Quote from: Kaspider on February 12, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
I think there are fathers who are seeking daughters but you don't have to hook up to enter. It's not a requirement. :)

No, of course not. It's just an interest of mine. Who likes doing a write up, getting all excited for something, only to go unmatched or without interest? :P I don't tend to do well with one shots and the like, and while I enjoy spontaneity... I do like a little planning as well. Especially in a setting like this one!

As for father's (or Uncles) looking for a partner, I meant more so a "mate" so to speak. I was actually kind of hoping to do something along the lines of a childhood crush finally coming to a precipice type thing. ^^; But I'm also open to other scenarios as well. -nod nod.-

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kaia

Amarlo!  Ahh!  So happy to see you interested!  There are dads who aren't paired, at least one, and possibly one in the making.  <3  We should get some new interest as well because we JUST hit big game status

Amarlo

;D Hello Hello Madam Kaia! It's good to see you as well!

I'm glad to hear it. Hopefully I'll find my Dream Daddy ;D And hopefully one that enjoys a good bit of story and tension as well!

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kaia

I think we've got a good group of people, definitely has plot for the plot hungry.  I feel that even a smut game will die without some plot <3

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Eliza

Well, you might as well come in and feast at the table, Amarlo!