Zettai Ryouiki & the Temple of Tentacles: The Reboot (Pathfinder, recruiting)

Started by Autocad, October 01, 2017, 12:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Now i"m having a hard time finding a good pic for the aasimar or the pyro (one is blonde and the other has pink hair)

Would this work for a character pic?

Autocad

Eh, the skirt is slit and too long. You can do better than that!

ShadowFox89

Man, the most annoying thing about making a spellbook caster is trying to decide what spells to put in the book.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blinkin

Particularly at this level. It's got to be his second or third spellbook by this point.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ShadowFox89

The infinite size spellbook is still a thing in Pathfinder, isn't it?

Still, I get the feeling at some point someone's gonna hold her spellbook hostage :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Snake

Quote from: Autocad on October 11, 2017, 09:06:26 PM
Eh, the skirt is slit and too long. You can do better than that!

Yeah. I'm trying but finding a good pink-haired look with the requirement is harder than you'd think. Without looking too cutesy and such anyway. The character I'm working on has an eyepatch on her left eye since she's blind on that side too.

shmone else

I haven't had time to actually finish up my character idea for this and probably won't unless I get a burst of energy, but I had some pictures saved from when I went looking.

These might help with the pink-haired character, although if they're too cutesy or not is up to you.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Snake

Well here's mine in the end:

Name: Kana
Race: Human
Class: Kineticist

Personality: Kana bears alot of guilt for accidentally burning down her childhood home and incinerating her parents when her psychic powers erupted into being. She adventures seeking a way to justify her ability to herself and believe that she has it for a higher purpose than to burn things down. She believes her ability to effectively turn her skin into lava would protect her against the tentacles in the temple and that she has the best chance to get to any treasure inside.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

AnneReinard

Nooo, Autocad! I thought I had escaped this temptation before!

And now you're telling me you have openings for full spellcasters in cute outfits against horrible tentacles? Again? The only thing holding me back is my incompetence with Pathfinder character creation!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Blinkin

*Jumps to his feet in outrage, "Your Honor! I object in the most strenuous terms!" A moment of confusion brought on by too little sleep... "Wait... what am I objecting to? Oh! Objection withdrawn, Your Honor.... but I still ask for a dismissal of all charges to my Visa card over the last 30 days."
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Quote from: AnneReinard on January 02, 2018, 09:27:25 AM
Nooo, Autocad! I thought I had escaped this temptation before!

And now you're telling me you have openings for full spellcasters in cute outfits against horrible tentacles? Again? The only thing holding me back is my incompetence with Pathfinder character creation!

We're here to help!  ;D

AnneReinard

Must not consider a Wizard from Tian Xia... must not consider a Wizard from Tian Xia...

Especially since it is not even in Golarion, I think!
Ons and Offs

Always free for a little teasing back and forth. Or suggestions to titles to make this exhibitionist squirm! I adore silly little PMs.

Hexed

Missing casters and divine from the looks right? Or is the bard casting heavy?

Edit to prevent doubleposting. 

Does this count? Search flags it as Zettai Ryouiki.

Re Z L

Hmm...  I think I have an idea for an Arcane Archer sort

Still searching around for a picture that works though...

How's this one suit you?

Addendum:  I noticed you're lacking some front line muscle too, so I may swap over to a Shifter depending, both ideas really interest me at the moment.  ;D
A&A

Chulanowa

-Raises hand- Can we get any option that isn't elf / human / half-elf? There's gotta be some sexy leggy goblins or dwarves or something out there!  ;D

Hexed

Do you have any?  I couldn't quite find any pictues with goblins/dwarves/gnomes/shortstacks. Least not by keyword.

Could work. Worry about young looking though

Maybe if you squint?

Autocad

@AnneReinard: A wizard from Tian Xia is perfectly fine! Ohohoho...

@Re Z L: Sorry, but mismatched socks don't qualify. I'm very picky about Zettai Ryouiki!

@Hexed: I can't see you pictures. Maybe try not hotlinking?

Hexed

Hmm. Been getting that a lot lately. :(

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2919709   the possibly young looking one.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2774215  The other one. I kinda do like this one though.

If you still can't get them I'll try putting them in imigur or the site here. It just takes me ages to remember how to add pictures on the forum here.

Re Z L

There we go, all done  ;D

Tera Mistdancer
NG Elf Shifter 12

• Hair Color:  White
  • Eye Color:  Brown
  • Skin Color:  Caramel
  • Height:  5' 4"
  • Weight:  115
  • Sexual Preference:  Pansexual

Description

Small for an elf, the petite Tera tends towards simple clothes, having long since decided to forego armor in favor of being light on her feet.  She is rarely without a short, hooded cloak of some variety.  Despite her size she is remarkably strong and extremely athletic.  She keeps her hair short save for a single long braid that usually rests over one shoulder, reaching down nearly to her navel.  She is curious and somewhat whimsical by nature, as if she has difficulty focusing on any one thing for too long.  Social queues are generally lost on her, but she is extremely perceptive of the world and nature around her.  Sometimes she has an easier time talking to animals than with other people.

Background

A member of a tribe of secluded wood elves, Tera spent most of her early life away from many of the other races and growing more in tune with nature--sometimes simply referred to as The Green.  While she was not as adept at magic as the druids in her tribe she learned other ways to tune herself to her more wild nature over time.  Perhaps due to that wildness in her spirit she grew restless and eventually split from the rest of the tribe to travel on her own.  She began to interact more with the other various races of the world, and while she was still somewhat more reclusive than others, she grew to enjoy spending time in civilization as much as the wild--they were just different kinds of wilderness ultimately.

She joined various adventuring groups as well to accompany them on whatever strange journey's they wanted to go on, learning how to better hone her rather wild combat style.  She gave up the idea of armor after a while, deciding to simply dress however she felt.  Most others she met saw that as a somewhat questionable idea, but it wasn't hard for her to prove to them otherwise given her nimble body and odd insight into the ins and outs of battle.  The danger of her adventures were rarely ever a concern to her anyway, she simply wanted to see more of the world, and so perhaps it was only natural that she would take on more and more strange jobs regardless of the potential for reward.
A&A

Autocad

@Re Z L: Looks good!

@Hexed: I prefer the second one too.

Regarding working your characters into the party, here are a couple ideas:
1) Your character lost to tentacles before and has been ravished up until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.
2) Your character triggered some trap and was put into stasis (petrification, time stop, etc.) until being rescued by Zettai Ryouiki.