Looking for Dominant somewhat twisted male for NC/romance

Started by mieko, August 08, 2010, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mieko

Rather than put up an specific plot I'd like to do. I'm really looking for someone who would enjoy working out a plot of two together with me that would be mutually satisfying.

I prefer my stories to be very plot driven and there b depth of character. While I want it to be NC, that does not mean my character will be a dimwit and fall into line easily.

Some of the interactions I'd like to be included would be group sex (MMF) any number of males included, some forms of public display and humiliation, and bestiality is not out of the question. Very rarely does any sort of F/F interaction do it for me, but depending on the context if you put up a good arguement I'm not beyond considering it (just don't get upset if i ultimately refuse ^^), Demons, surpernatural beings, aliens, tentacles, just about anything is possible. That however does not mean they all have to be thrown up together in one single game, it's just a guidline as to what I am okay with. 0.o

Fantasy setting or realistic ones it's all good. I tend to write at least two paragraphs, usually three and only rarely will I do one but that's only if there's no other way to write more without making it useless filler. Though if I get really carried away I can tend to write a good bit more. Now and again I will pop in a little bit of humor, though only if it fits with the scene. I'm not going to throw it in someplace where it's really not appropriate.

As a must I want happy endings ^^. Despite how used and abused my character might find herself being there will ultimately have to be some sort of affection betwen yours and mine.

If this interests you at all shoot me a pm and we'll see how we mesh. ^^