Spring Break - Ecchi Island!

Started by Idlewyld, February 19, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avalon29

Well I'm glad people seem to like him. As for looking underage if he seems that way to you Melody I'll change the picture. It's probably better to er on the side of caution.

MelodyCake

I will admit... I was not expecting that response from you Avalon xD I tend to get a lot of shit for saying a character looks underage xD

But as for the image as it is now, I'd admit I'd not make interacting with the character one of my first priorities, and anything towards anything romantic or sexual would just be a flat out no. But then again, I've always been pretty against Shota and Loli and get really thrown off with underage character images xD But that's just me :P

Avalon29

I mean no shota or loli is a good policy to have so I certainly can't blame you for it and it's my character so I might not be seeing it clearly. It's better to have a character everybody is at least comfortable interacting with anyway.

Current replacement pictures. Are you more confortable with these Melody?

<snipped by Staff>

Angel Fire

Well... I am torn between three pics to use for my girl.  Here they are:

<snipped by staff>

Which one do y'all like the best?
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Avalon29

I would say three since I"m a sucker for her hair color but one is good too.

Angel Fire

That is why I am undecided.  I like all three of them but I am just not sure.  I am leaning towards two of them but I am not sure yet.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.

Idlewyld

I kind of like number two, but then I've always been a sucker for the meganekkos

Avalon29

Oh and while we're on the subject of opinions anyone have any on the replacement pictures?

Edit: I'm sticking with 3 as my favorite of your pictures Angel Fire.

Idlewyld

I'd say number three would be the safest option, Avalon

Angel Fire

Quote from: Avalon29 on February 25, 2017, 03:15:01 PM
Oh and while we're on the subject of opinions anyone have any on the replacement pictures?

Edit: I'm sticking with 3 as my favorite of your pictures Angel Fire.

I like both 1 and 3... but I am not sure which one to use.

Idlewyld

One more NPC (Two really, but they work as a team) My next one will be male...

Name: Magical Girl Setsu-chan
Description: Incompetent Magical Girl
Species: Magical Girl
Sex: F
University/World: St. Olaf’s/Magiworld
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Setsu-chan is 5’4” and weighs 105 lb. She has long unryly purple hair and deep green eyes. She is surprisingly busty for a magical girl. Her clothes tend to be flowy and ostentatious, as per style, though she maintains a “civilian” uniform which is supposedly quite plain, but really looks like the blowback from a bomb going off in the basement of Nordstrom’s Rack.

Personality: Bubbly and sweet, you couldn’t think of hurting Setsu-chan. All she wants to do is help people and make friends. She really means well. Really she does. It’s just that being around her, well, it can be dangerous. And that can get aggravating after a while.

Backstory: Setsu-chan always wanted to be a magical girl. Even when she thought magical girls weren’t real. Her enthusiasm and pure heart got her admission. Her talent – well, the authorities must have missed the complete lack thereof on her application.

But the truth is that Setsu-chan is currently on track to graduate 200th out of her class of 200 aspiring magical girls. Who knows where she’ll eventually be assigned, but you can be assured that it will be on some planet that The Magical Girl Authority really doesn’t like.

Primary Ability: Wish Granting – Yes. Like wishes. And yes. Like Be Careful What You Wish For – You Might Just Get It.
Two Secondary Abilities: Running – Her penchant for getting into trouble has made Setsu-chan a world class long-distance runner
Horticulture – Setsu-chan actually has a pretty decent ability to make plants grow – at least in a non-magical sense.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Chocolate, making friends, plants
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Cruelty, Cold Weather, Team Sports
Treasured Possession: Her Magic Wand – A lovely purple stick with a pretty pink heart on top.
Player Ons and Offs: You can find what I like and don't like here
Character Ons and Offs: Setsu-chan likes people who are kind and considerate. She is always favorably disposed to a person who will go out and help another. Needless to say, she is appalled by the opposite.

Name: Kwaki-Kun
Description: Setsu-chan’s Assistant
Species: Sentient Duck
Sex: M
Orientation: Other Ducks (Really? You were thinking about it?)

Appearance: Kwaki is a yellow duck just large enough to fit on a magical girl’s shoulder. If one looks closely, one can make out a furrowed brow. His tone can best be described as resigned.

Personality: Kwaki is bitter and angry at the world. He’s especially angry at Magical Girls and mainly angry at Setsu-chan.

Backstory: Kwaki-kun always got the hard cases, but never one like Setsu-chan. It’s like the universe decided to take all the bad karma he earned in his long life and stick it into one cute but painfully inept package. He is now counting the days until retirement. You can usually find him now drinking tequila by the bottle and binge watching episodes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

That being said, he still holds out hope. Maybe under his guidance she’ll turn out all right. Of course maybe an asteroid will destroy the world tomorrow. Either way…

Primary Ability: Advice – Kwaki-kun has been giving advice for five centuries. He usually knows what he’s doing.
Two Secondary Abilities: Flying – He is a duck after all.
Astronomy – Kwaki has extensive knowledge of the universe and how it all works
Three Things Your Character Likes: Tequila, Country Music, Tylenol
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Setsu-Chan, Magical Girls, His Life
Treasured Possession: He carries around photos of all his previous proteges on his iPod.
Character Ons and Offs: It should be obvious that Kwaki-kun isn’t really open for active sexual posting. Ecchi situations might be possible given the proper context.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 25, 2017, 04:35:16 PM
One more NPC (Two really, but they work as a team) My next one will be male...

Name: Magical Girl Setsu-chan
Description: Incompetent Magical Girl
Species: Magical Girl
Sex: F

Appearance: Setsu-chan is 5’4” and weighs 105 lb. She has long unryly purple hair and deep green eyes. She is surprisingly busty for a magical girl. Her clothes tend to be flowy and ostentatious, as per style, though she maintains a “civilian” uniform which is supposedly quite plain, but really looks like the blowback from a bomb going off in the basement of Nordstrom’s Rack.

Personality: Bubbly and sweet, you couldn’t think of hurting Setsu-chan. All she wants to do is help people and make friends. She really means well. Really she does. It’s just that being around her, well, it can be dangerous. And that can get aggravating after a while.

Backstory: Setsu-chan always wanted to be a magical girl. Even when she thought magical girls weren’t real. Her enthusiasm and pure heart got her admission. Her talent – well, the authorities must have missed the complete lack thereof on her application.

But the truth is that Setsu-chan is currently on track to graduate 200th out of her class of 200 aspiring magical girls. Who knows where she’ll eventually be assigned, but you can be assured that it will be on some planet that The Magical Girl Authority really doesn’t like.

Primary Ability: Wish Granting – Yes. Like wishes. And yes. Like Be Careful What You Wish For – You Might Just Get It.
Two Secondary Abilities: Running – Her penchant for getting into trouble has made Setsu-chan a world class long-distance runner
Horticulture – Setsu-chan actually has a pretty decent ability to make plants grow – at least in a non-magical sense.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Chocolate, making friends, plants
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Cruelty, Cold Weather, Team Sports
Treasured Possession: Her Magic Wand – A lovely purple stick with a pretty pink heart on top.
Character Ons and Offs: Setsu-chan likes people who are kind and considerate. She is always favorably disposed to a person who will go out and help another. Needless to say, she is appalled by the opposite.

Name: Kwaki-Kun
Description: Setsu-chan’s Assistant
Species: Sentient Duck
Orientation: Other Ducks (Really? You were thinking about it?)

Appearance: Kwaki is a yellow duck just large enough to fit on a magical girl’s shoulder. If one looks closely, one can make out a furrowed brow. His tone can best be described as resigned.

Personality: Kwaki is bitter and angry at the world. He’s especially angry at Magical Girls and mainly angry at Setsu-chan.

Backstory: Kwaki-kun always got the hard cases, but never one like Setsu-chan. It’s like the universe decided to take all the bad karma he earned in his long life and stick it into one cute but painfully inept package. He is now counting the days until retirement. You can usually find him now drinking tequila by the bottle and binge watching episodes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

That being said, he still holds out hope. Maybe under his guidance she’ll turn out all right. Of course maybe an asteroid will destroy the world tomorrow. Either way…

Primary Ability: Advice – Kwaki-kun has been giving advice for five centuries. He usually knows what he’s doing.
Two Secondary Abilities: Flying – He is a duck after all.
Astronomy – Kwaki has extensive knowledge of the universe and how it all works
Three Things Your Character Likes: Tequila, Country Music, Tylenol
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Setsu-Chan, Magical Girls, His Life
Treasured Possession: He carries around photos of all his previous proteges on his iPod.
Character Ons and Offs: It should be obvious that Kwaki-kun isn’t really open for active sexual posting. Ecchi situations might be possible given the proper context.

Omg they're so cute! I wish she wasn't an NPC. ;;

Idlewyld

Thanks - remember the NPC's are there for your enjoyment. So if you want to interact with one, just say so either here or by PM'ing me, and I'll be more than happy to oblige.

catherinehellfire

Wow, I love all of the characters so far!  I'm sorry I don't have one up yet Idle, I'm just having a really hard time thinking of who/what to make!
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Idlewyld

@ Catherine, it's OK. Hopefully as people come up with more characters you'll be inspired.

Leki

Still trying to decide whether I should go male or female xD
Not really sure if I'm ready for a secondary at this point, so it'd have to be one or the other xD
Enough about me though, opinions!

@Avalon
I agree with Idle in saying that the third option is probably the safest... but it's too Haru-y for me to prefer on a general level. Also don't think it captures the personality as well as the original picture; which I agree is probably too young-cutesy for me to ever consider romancing, never mind smutting.
Not sure if you have these, but here's a few traps I had lying around.
3 Images
<snipped by staff>

@AngelFire
I'm not even a fan of meganekko, and I thought the second one was really nice. xD
Out of the other two though... hmm I like the design of the first one more than the third.
But the third image is nicer due to it not being a reference pic xD

@Idle
You and all your pretty girls~

Idlewyld

OK - Last ones of the evening. A guy this time (I should have at least one...)

Name: Samael (Sam) Fremont
Description: Hip Pokemon Trainer
Species: Human
University/World: Oakwood Institute/Pokeworld

Appearance: Sam stands at 5’9" and weighs 130 lb. He has black spiky hair and dark eyes. He stands straight and tall, his ambition visible in his posture. He isn’t particularly muscled, but not too flabby either – mostly slim. He dresses in hipster fashion – ironically as it were, though with serious intent.

Personality: For all that stuff about wanting to be the best and all, Sam is remarkably laid back. This is largely because he’s less about battling and more about looking cool and picking up girls (and the occasional boy.) Although superficial in the extreme, he actually does have some integrity deep down and won’t betray a friend – especially his pokemon.

Backstory: Sam grew up in a PokeEconomy. Everything on the planet revolves around breeding, training, battling, and showing off pokemon. Industry is powered by electric types. Agriculture is managed through grass-types (especially with those new cannabis legalization initiatives that just passed), it’s a better career option to be in the pokemon healthcare industry than the human one.

Not that Sam really cares. He’s got chops. That’s for sure but he just doesn’t subscribe to the whole “Gotta catch em all” thing. The pokemon are his friends, his buds, his wing-men. And they appreciate it. His main man is Strawberry Ice (see below.)

Primary Ability: Looking cool – Sam knows how to dress and act to impress without looking like he’s really trying.
Two Secondary Abilities: Pokemon Battling – Sam can still put up a good pokemon battle, or get his team to take care of things.
Card-Playing – Sam supplements his income with poker winnings. Sometimes. Other times he’s eating instant ramen for dinner this week.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Hanging Out, His Pokemon, Clubbing
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Hard work, responsibility, being told what to do
Treasured Possession: That would be the pokeballs. He doesn’t consider the pokemon themselves to be possessions or servants. They’re his posse.
Character Ons and Offs: Sam likes things casual. As long as people don’t start spouting out words like “commitment” and “relationship” he’s good.

Name: Strawberry Ice
Description: Jigglypuff the Rapper
Species: Human
University/World: Oakwood Institute/Pokeworld
Orientation: Once again – REALLY?

Appearance: Ice is your standard Jigglypuff: pink, round, and cute with huge blue eyes that just make you want to go all gooey inside. However, he is dressed up like he’s starring in a bad Corey/Corey movie from the 80’s.

Personality: Just like many other Jigglypuffs, he’s all about the singing and getting the audience. Although it’s less singing and more rapping. Puff Puff Jiggly and stuff like that. And just like other Jigglypuffs, he gets irritated at inattentive audiences. But he’s a good friend to Sam and they watch each other’s backs.

Backstory: Ice was lucky to be caught by Sam. What other trainer would be more sensitive to his career? And have access to all the right accessories. Sometimes they do battles. Sometimes they win. Sometimes they lose. Most of the time, they just have fun instead.

Primary Ability: Singing/Rapping – Just like it says. Like other Jigglypuffs, this can affect mood, not so much putting people to sleep as relaxing their inhibitions. This of course presumes everyone won’t start running for the hills as soon as he begins.
Two Secondary Abilities: Tracking – Ice has a knack for following people who don't necessarily want to be followed.
Microphone Boomerang – Ice can throw his microphone almost twenty yards, hit someone on the head and have it return back to his hand.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Rapping, Sam, Normcore
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Being criticized, being ignored, being
Treasured Possession: His microphone
Character Ons and Offs: For obvious reasons, Ice isn’t going to be a romantic/erotic interest. Again, ecchi situations might be negotiable.

Avalon29

I quite like those first two images you have Leki. *shamelessly adds them to his collection.* I do agree the third one is safest but he feels too aloof and just doesn't feel right for the character. I'll dig about a bit more and see what I can find.

Looks good Idle. All your chars do really.

Idlewyld

@Avalon - Thanks! Hopefully this will help fill out the roster for the times when someone's at loose ends.

Avalon29

would anyone object to this one?

<snipped by staff>

Idlewyld

I'm about ready to set up the OOC and Information/Character Threads. One question first, though. Do we want this game to be in the Light or Bondage section?

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 27, 2017, 06:33:13 PM
I'm about ready to set up the OOC and Information/Character Threads. One question first, though. Do we want this game to be in the Light or Bondage section?

I'd say bondage just to be safe

Avalon29

I agree with Tokyo bondage would likely be the safest place