Spring Break - Ecchi Island!

Started by Idlewyld, February 19, 2017, 05:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idlewyld

It has come - the most wonderful time of the year when stressed-out hormonally supercharged college students put away their books and descend en masse for a week of sand, sun, and non-stop alcohol fueled debauchery.

Daytona.

South Padre Island.

Cancun.

and now, last but definitely not least

Ecchi Island

What? You've never heard of Ecchi Island?

Discovered in 1567 by Venetian explorer Vittorio San Ecchi, Ecchi Island, a remote paradise on the edge of the Bahamas, has been the personal domain of The Counts of Montefiore for generations on end, when it wasn't busy being used as a hideout for Stankbeard, the most notorious pirate of the Caribbean. With the last Count's passage, title to the island has passed to his unsuspecting illegitimate daughter, Cassandra Holland, now Countess of Montefiore.

Being of the age of 21 and engaged in the pursuit of a business degree, Tessa, as she now prefers to be called, saw a unique opportunity to put her unexpected windfall. She would turn her inherited legacy into the premier Spring Break destination. And she turned out quite capable of doing so.

Her Excellency, Cassandra Elizabeth Holland Montefiore, Countess of Montefiore and High Warden of the Isle of Ecchi, but please, call her Tessa

And in addition, fortune would smile on Tessa yet again, for in the initial surveys of the island, Tessa discovered the lost treasure of the infamous Stankbeard. Among his hoard was not only more cash with which to fund her ambitious project, but a wondrous gem known as The Jewelstone of a Thousand Worlds. With it (and the cooperation of a couple of friendly physics and engineering majors), she was able to establish a portal to other universes and invite college students from those miraculous and deep-pocketed locales to come and visit as well.

And now, you are invited too.

Come see the beautiful beaches.

Come see the lush foliage.

Come see hundreds of co-eds partying in skimpy swimwear.

Come see what people will do for the prospect of a free beer and five seconds of Instagram fame.

Come see Ecchi Island.

We’re waiting.

------

All right – ladies and gentlemen, this is basically an excuse for no-holds-barred fun and frolic anime-style. Basically, you can design any character from any world – as long as you can make it fit with the whole College Spring Break theme. It will be largely sandbox format, with some occasional GM-planned events to keep you all entertained.

This is interest gathering so far, but I intend to have a character sheet template along with several ideas for multiversal universities in my next post, so I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Idlewyld

Here is the character sheet and a list of schools (though please feel free to make up your own...)

[float=right][img height=400 padding=8]<URL for optional character image goes here>[/img][/float]
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Description: [/b] <Describe Your Character in Three Words>
[b]Species: [/b]
[b]Sex: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b] (Must be over 18)
[b]University/World: [/b]
[b]Orientation: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] <If you have additional images, those can go here in spoiler tags>
[b]Personality: [/b]
[b]Backstory: [/b]
[b]Primary Ability: [/b] <One thing that your character excels at and sets him or her apart from the crowd>
[b]Two Secondary Abilities: [/b] <Two other things that your character is good at, though not at the level of the primary skill >
[b]Three Things Your Character Likes: [/b] <Material things, scenarios, kinks; give us a practical idea of what you want to write>
[b]Three Things Your Character Dislikes: [/b] <Conversely, those things you don't want in your story>
[b]Treasured Possession: [/b] <One item that your character always carries with him or her and can never do without>
[b]Player Ons and Offs: [/b]
[b]Character Ons and Offs: [/b]

Universities:  Ecchi Island welcomes students from all colleges and universities from all worlds. Here is a list of some of the fine educational institutions from which our visitors hail. But if you have a college of your own in mind, you are encouraged to go ahead and let your imagination run wild.

Tokyo University: The university of choice for all “normal” human types. Somehow, it always seems to have at least three times as many people working to get in (ronin) than actual students.
Archetypes: Typical Human Student, Otaku, Cosplayer, Ronin

St Olaf’s Academy for Preternaturally Inclined Women: This is a training facility for becoming supernatural guardians of truth and justice, assisted by small precocious talking animals. In other words – magical girls (or boys).
Archetype: Magical Girl/Boy

Coldwater College of Magic: Coldwater offers a more traditional curriculum in the magical arts than St. Olaf’s. Despite being located in entirely different universes, the two schools view each other as rivals.
Archetype: Wizard, Witch, Magician

Kemonomimi College: For all the students with the fuzzy ears and tails.
Archetypes: Kitsune, Neko, Bunnygirl, Puppyboy, Mer-type. If they’ve got animal parts, you can find ‘em here.

Wernstrom Institute of Technology: Open to aspiring scientists and engineers, especially those who tend to find things like professional ethics getting in the way of technological progress and the general brilliance of their ideas. WIT also gets a lot of transfer students from extraterrestrial locations.
Archetypes: Mad Scientist, Inventor, Aliens, Human Guinea Pig (at least the ones that don’t opt to go to Kemonomimi…)

URom Transylvania Premier institute for higher learning for supernatural beasts and beings. Kind of Like Monsters University without that Pixar Charm.
Archetypes: Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Monster Type

Hell State University – 3rd Circle: Even demons need a higher education.
Archetypes: Succubus/Incubus, Imp, Big Bad Demon

Tatakau College: Known for countless athletic programs in which student-athletes constantly strive to improve their skills and overcome their own flaws through dedication and teamwork. Tatakau has teams in almost every possible competitive endeavor: Football, soccer, basketball, baseball, hockey, gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, volleyball, chess, go, shogi, mahjong, monopoly, collectible card games, Call of Duty, rock-paper-scissors, ice cream truck racing…
Archetypes: Athlete, Gamer, Martial Artist, Cheerleader

The Village Hidden Behind the Beer Pong Table: A secret academy for training in the arts of ninjitsu, whether it be that sneaky assassination type or the magical kind which seems to involve destroying each others’ clothes. There’s also an adjunct academy for spies, assassins, and adorable looking deadly hitboysandgirls.
Archetypes: Ninja, Spy, Assassin

Oakwood Academy for Trainers One of the few sports not dominated by Tatakau is Monster Battling, which is studied here – a school for all things ending in -mon.
Archetypes: Poke-trainer, Poke-breeder, Poke-researcher, Poke-pizza-delivery-guy

The Fotheringay-Phipps Academy for Perfect Young Gentlemen and Ladies and the Impeccable Individuals Who Serve Them: When you’re born of a special breed, you go to a special school. That would be Fothernigay-Phipps. In the Upstairs Campus, young men and women of the proper families learn etiquette, snobbery, and the fine art of doing up your hair in those impossible styles that seem to defy gravity. The Downstairs Campus focuses on training would-be maids and butlers in the domestic and culinary arts, and the skills that make one indispensable to one’s social (but not necessarily intellectual) betters.
Archetypes: Nobles, Spoiled Scions, Butlers, Maids, Cooks

Danno-Ura Military Academy: A military school training the cream of the officer corps for worldwide duty as well as different forms or armament that magically transform into people or vice versa.
Archetypes: Soldier, Mecha Pilot, Battleship-Girl, Tank Battle Team Member

Angel Fire

Spring Break... fun all abound... I could be interested.   I would love to see a little more if you can accept other sexualities.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Leki

I've got no idea as to what type of character I'd want to play...
And my interest might wane depending on the player base.
But for the time being, I'm intrigued enough to express my interest!

Idlewyld

@Leki, TotesRider - Glad to hear you're interested. The character sheet template and list of schools should be up tomorrow.

@AngelFire - I'm glad you're interested. I definitely intend for the game to be LGBTQ friendly if that's what you're asking about.

Idlewyld

All right - character sheets and university lists are up if you'd like to take a look at them.

catherinehellfire

If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Idlewyld

@catherinehellfire - Glad to hear you're interested. What exactly is it that you wanted posted?

MelodyCake

I thought I'd post and place myself down as a possible interest.
Though, it would depend on the characters that come in what sort of a character I'd go with :)

Idlewyld

Looking forward to your participation. That being said, perhaps we should have a conversation on what characters we would like to see on the island.

Flying Tengu

I'm not sure if I'm interested, but also not sure that I'm not interested...

Either way, I do think this is a really great idea.  I love the schools; seems like you've managed to get every archetype I can think of, and a few that I couldn't, but totally make sense.  Very nice!  I'll try to let you know soon if I would like to take part.

Leki

Haha, I think it's pretty funny to see the responses people are making in here.
Essentially it's people going "This could go really well, or really really badly" xD
Lets hope it's the former~

Tokyorose627

I'll put up my interest! I'm not sure if I want to make either a butler, or a Prince. :3

Idlewyld

Name: Tessa Holland (aka Her Excellency, Cassandra Elizabeth Holland Montefiore, Countess of Montefiore and High Warden of the Isle of Ecchi)
Description: Fun-Loving Budding Entrepreneur
Species: Human
Sex: F
University/World: Tokyo University Business School/Earth
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance: Tessa stands at 5'7" and weighs 125 lb (that's 170 cm and 57 kg for you metric types.) She sports long straight silvery hair - always adorned with her favorite floral pin - and deep hazel eyes which set off her sun-kissed skin. She carries her lithe and now well-toned build well, confident with just a hint of sexy. With the influx of money, she has gained access to quality clothes that suit her to a T - whether the occasion calls for a pantsuit, an evening-gown or just a T-Shirt and cutoffs, she excels at choosing ensembles that accentuate and show off her figure and give more form to her otherwise modestly sized chest. That being said, she tries to get away with wearing as little as possible, especially now Spring Break is nigh.

Personality: Tessa is a genuinely friendly and open person. Indeed, from her attitude, you would not know that Tessa is actually short for Contessa. She is rarely without a smile on her face, and it isn't long after introduction that she will move on to  touches on the shoulder and other casual platonic gestures of affection - and after that, she is open to much more if the situation is right. She has never been one to miss out ona  good party.

Tessa, however, is also driven by her dream, which makes her a fearsome negotiating partner and a ruthless businesswoman. Ecchi Island is her baby, and she intends to protect it with the ferocity of a tigress guarding her cubs.

Backstory: Up to now, Tessa's life has been fairly hardscrabble. But even in her lower-middle class life with a single mother working two jobs, she felt she was destined for something better, and applied herself to achieving great things. She applied herself at school and eventually found herself on a free-ride to Tokyo University's prestigious business campus. That's when things got weird.

Six months ago, she learned her absentee father was an Italian count with Swiss Bank accounts and his own private island. And, as she only learned about this on his death, she was equally surprised to learn that she was now the new proprietor of the island, although most of the bank accounts went to the Count's other children. But even so, with ownership of an island and the access to capital that only a noble title can bring, she knew she could finally do something amazing. And, being a college student, it didn't really take her long to figure out what that something might be. She would create the premier Spring Break destination on the planet! Taking a semester's sabbatical, she flew out to the island to personally supervise the preparations, taking part in all aspects of the work, from the most labor-intensive construction work to the delicate boardroom negotiations.

And then, even more of a miracle happened. One construction site turned up a fantastic treasure - the Jewelstone of a Thousand Worlds. Now, with a little help from a few scientific types, not only could Ecchi Island be the premier destination for just this planet, but a multitude of others. Once the gate was opened, she spread the word far and wide. This would be two weeks like no other.

And so Tessa waits. The tickets are sold, the rooms accounted for, the meals readies, and the schedule (such as it is) set. In just a few days, the greatest Spring Break of All Time will begin. And Tessa will claim it as her legacy.

Primary Ability: Inspiring Others - A combination of charm and hard-headedness enables Tessa to enable others to work wonders.
Two Secondary Abilities: Business Negotiation - Don't let her appearance fool you, Tessa is a shark in a lamb's bikini.
Throwing a Party - Tessa's parties were legendary when all she had to work with was a dorm room and the hall outside. Now she's got a whole island - get ready.
Three Things Your Character Likes: Dancing, Meeting New People, and Surprises (both on the giving and receiving ends)
Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Physical Violence, Moody People, Being Taken for Granted
Treasured Possession: While she was a product of a one night stand, Tessa's father left her mother with a floral hairpin. You can always find it lovingly placed in her silver locks.
Player Ons and Offs: You can find what I like and don't like here
Character Ons and Offs: Tessa likes both men and women - often together. She enjoys being romanced and swept off her feet as well as abandoning propriety and letting herself go for a night. She isn't into "Rough" stuff - though perhaps a little bondage isn't out of the question

Idlewyld

OK - since we're talking about characters, I've decided to get the ball rolling with Tessa. I hope this provides something of a model to work with for you all.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 22, 2017, 06:37:52 PM
OK - since we're talking about characters, I've decided to get the ball rolling with Tessa. I hope this provides something of a model to work with for you all.

Awesome!

Idlewyld

Thanks -

By the way - welcome to Flying Tengu and Tokyorose. I hope you decide to join us!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Idlewyld on February 22, 2017, 06:47:39 PM
Thanks -

By the way - welcome to Flying Tengu and Tokyorose. I hope you decide to join us!

Thanks! Still trying to figure out what type of character I want to make (I'm making a male!) I may wait to see some other character sheets first before I make mine.

Leki

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on February 22, 2017, 06:49:58 PM
Thanks! Still trying to figure out what type of character I want to make (I'm making a male!) I may wait to see some other character sheets first before I make mine.

You can't do that!
That's what I'm doing~ xD

No but really, I'm pretty undecided myself...
So I suppose what we're doing now is waiting for a brave soul; the Chosen One!
To step up and claim the honor of the first application xD

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Leki on February 22, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
You can't do that!
That's what I'm doing~ xD

No but really, I'm pretty undecided myself...
So I suppose what we're doing now is waiting for a brave soul; the Chosen One!
To step up and claim the honor of the first application xD

Hmmm, it may be me, cause I want to get a app out for people to review and get opinions on. lol

Screw it, I'm gonna make mine now. lol xD

Avalon29

I'll post interest. Not sure if I want to make a student for St Olaf’s Academy for Preternaturally Inclined Women, Coldwater College of Magic, Kemonomimi College, or the Wernstrom Institute of Technology yet though. All I know is my character is going to be a victim of Murphy's law with magic or experiments blowing up in their face and causing more ecchi chaos.

MelodyCake

I do have a characters in mind, but my question is due to the fact they always come in a pair?

Their names are Ayutt and Thon, they are very flirty, mischievous, playful, and far from loyal to anyone but each other. But before I fill in the character app, I thought I'd at least see if you were okey with twins, since I know not everyone is fine with it, and I completely understand why.

If they are not fine, then I'm more then happy to come up with a new character :)

Tokyorose627

Wlep, there we go. Hope people like my character, had a lot of trouble of figuring out if I wanted him to be a butler or a Prince, but I decided on the latter!

---------

Name: Aoi Fujisaki

Description: Gentlemanly, Observant, and above all else, Dedicated

Species: Human

Sex: Male

University/World: The Fotheringay-Phipps Academy for Perfect Young Gentlemen and Ladies and the Impeccable Individuals Who Serve Them / Earth

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: Aoi stands at 5'7, and weighs at around 120 pounds. With shoulder length cyan colored hair and eyes, he prefers to tie part of his hair up in a ponytail, keeping any other strands ticked behind his ear. With soft and silk like skin, his body is known to be more lithe and toned then most men, preferring that body type of individuals who workout for constant muscles to simply show off to others. He does, however, have muscle and abs, however not as prominent as most men, to which he is fine with. With the exception of his sea-foam colored locks atop his head, he has no other hair on his body, and prefers to have a healthy diet, resulting in his body to having little to no extra weight or fat on him.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Personality: Aoi is a well mannered and educated individual, young in youth but makes up for it in the ways of diplomacy, rules, and choices that dictate how his kingdom is run. He may seem a bit stand-offish at first, most noticeably observing people that come up to him in order to get a read off of them, but warms up to them over time, when he feels that they earn his trust. Despite sometimes being a stick in the mud due to having to keep up his appearances for his own Kingdom, he's still a young man at heart, and knows how to enjoy himself. Sometimes however, Aoi just need a little push and shove from others to get him to join in, usually mulling it over with a complaint before beginning to truly enjoy himself. Aoi can be polite and gentlemanly when the time calls for it, but prefers to be polite at all times, unless someone brushes him off, to which he will give equal sarcasm and tone in return.

Backstory: His mother and father married in the early days of summer, with their families joining together to create the Seaside Kingdom of Marina, a modern kingdom enriched by the waters of the clear blue ocean that it lay beside, as well as the many pearls and jewels that could be found on the seaside shore. As a child, Aoi grew up with the highest amount of education that his family could get him, learning the ways of practical etiquette and manners in order to keep up appearances for his family. Learning everything from his Kingdom's history to ball dancing, nothing was no small task for the young Prince, excelling at every assignment he was given, except for the matter of creating connections with others, especially in regards to making friends. Honing his skills in diplomacy and even sword-fighting, he strived to learn of the citizens that lived in his family's kingdom, going out with guards to speak with locals about things that could be changed, and what could be fixed to make the Kingdom better, trying to fill the empty void that was friendship, but it seemed to no avail.

However, after some time, his parents decided that Aoi should be taught at a school that would allow him to make friends, and meet other people that were like him. With enough convincing, he was sent to a Boarding School for other royals and noble children, as well as individuals who would be taught in the ways of serving such Royalty like Ai. At first, it was something hard for him to get used to. Having been alone most of his childhood, besides his servants, Aoi's personality had become what others would call "cold". He had trouble connecting with others, but had somehow ended up becoming one of the more 'popular' students at the school, being admired for his calm and collected personality, and for his straight A marks on exams and other activities that he participated in. Now, with the annual Spring Break approaching, Aoi was simply going to return to him Kingdom to stay home and see his family again. However, when the sudden news that a portal had opened up, Aoi couldn't help but become curious...

Primary Ability:

Swimming: Growing up in a kingdom by the seashore, it was inevitable that Aoi would need to know how to swim. With so many businesses dependent on the sea, such as fishing and jewel gathering, he learned how to swim at a rather young age, and made it one of his favorite pass times. He's become so talented at it, that he can hold his breath for more then a minute, and has been known to even swim in freezing temperatures, the temperature not even fazing him.

Two Secondary Abilities:

Singing: One of the more unique and secret talents that Aoi possess, is the gift of singing. Hearing his mother sing for him as a child made him grow fond of her voice, and as he grew up, found that his voice was much more unique then most childrens. Practicing with a teacher every day, he has been dubbed by the Kingdom's citizens as "The Prince with the voice of an Angel". He's become a bit more shy about it however, and tends to keep it a secret, usually singing when he's alone.

Sword-Fighting: A Skill that could come in handy in case a fight or war were to ever break out, Aoi has become knowledgable in the art of sword-fighting, and fencing. Practicing each and every day with the army's general, he's become close to a master, still needing work, but being able to hold his own.

Three Things Your Character Likes: Meeting new People and making connections with others, exploring the world, and loves Sweets

Three Things Your Character Dislikes: Physical Violence, Individuals that stick their noses in his Business, People that take advantage of Others.

Treasured Possession: A somewhat practical item, it would have to be his phone. Being able to contact his parents to see how they are doing is most important to Aoi, due to having been away from them for so long.

Player Ons and Offs: O/O's

Character Ons and Offs: Aoi likes to have meaningful relationships, and would rather not trap himself in one night stands. However, that doesn't mean that he hasn't done such a thing before. If he were to find the right woman, one that made him happy, that would be all he could ask for. He's charming and gentlemanly, and has been known to have many admirers due to his kind demeanor, but wishes that more girls would ask more about himself, rather then try to seduce him into bed; being a Prince, it's only natural that he would be cautious in regards to sexual relations. However, with enough alcohol, suggestions could sway the young Prince's mind.

Idlewyld

@Avalon29 - Welcome! I like the concept. I can't wait to see how you flesh it out.

@TokyoRose - Aoi looks great! Thanks for breaking the ice

@MelodyCake - Playing twins would be fine. Actually, it means you can RP with two scenes at the same time!

@Leki - Well, now that we've got two characters on the board, and more ideas bumping around, I hope that things will start falling into place.