Castle PI - literate M lf literate F for fun RP

Started by Napanee, September 26, 2015, 01:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napanee

The new season of Castle seems to focus more on Richard Castle's Private Investigator business, and Alexis Castle also seems to have wriggled her way into becoming the office manager/junior investigator in the business.

I am hankering after writing a very humorous and decidedly light-hearted investigation for RCPI; the more outrageous the better, and the more ridiculous the situations that father and daughter can get themselves into the better. This being an adult site, I am absolutely presuming that many of the situations will be of an adult nature. I am probably not thinking that father and daughter will suddenly uncover some previously hidden attraction for each other though - sorry to disappoint.

Aside from Richard and Alexis, several of the other canon characters (Kate, Esposito, Ryan etc.) can be expected to do cameo appearances but perhaps not have major roles - though of course if you have other ideas then do suggest them.

As to the nature of the case, that is open for negotiation as well. I kind of have something vaguely mafia related or something like that in mind but we can thrash out the details once we get chatting.

I tend to write quite lengthy posts. If you can always pump out minimally 400 word posts and generally 600 to 1000 word posts then you might be just what I'm looking for. A good command of English is essential but I'm not a grammar nazi - as you can tell by my over-use of the comma or the dash!

Anyway, check out my style if you like the idea and we can chat some more. I'm hoping for something in the nature of a weekly/twice-a-week post. I have a fairly full dance-card already but can squeeze in another RP of this frequency/nature.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Napanee.