Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 5 [Villagers Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 02, 2009, 01:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

He smirks at Miss Marg.  "Think nothing of it."  Ryven produces a muffin from a pocket before taking a bite of it.  The man then pulls another out and offers it to Marguerite.  "For you..."

Marguerite

Accepts the muffin and smiles at Ryven. "Aww, thank you, Ryven, did you put in chocolate chip cookies in it as well?," she asked, sniffing the muffin.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

"Chocolate chips...just as you like them..."  He smiles at her.

Marguerite

"Aww thank you and what is this blue stuff on the chips?," she asked, frowning as she took a closer look. "Trying to put Prozac in my food?"

Ryven

"Those are just blue sugar sprinkles."  He said, gnawing on his own muffin.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
    • Ryven - 8 votes: LadySky, Marguerite, Kipoc, rafufu, Saku, Rhapsody, Teno, Josietta
    • LadySky - 1 vote: Scott
    • Marguerite - 1 vote: Ryven
    • Rafufu - 1 vote: Kitsu
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Not Yet Voted: Sir Desan

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 4 Werewolves
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kip

Kipoc exits his house, scared beyond imagining by the howls of the previous night.  Unsure of everyone around him, he watches the attempts by Ryven to curry favour through cooking and grows suspicious.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

Saku had some lovely information for she had been doing some investigating of her own. She looked over at Ryven and raised her voice so that all could hear.

"All the villagers who have gathered that have not yet voted and those even that have! I have some information for all of you. I have discovered that Ryven is one of the wolves that has been terrorizing and killing our numbers! He has been poisoning his lovely chocolate chip muffins and giving them to everyone that has been killed so far. Blue sugar sprinkles have been found at every crime scene! This has not yet been released to the public because it has just been discovered. He is a menace to society and must be stopped. Naturally he will refute these claims but I will give $20 to each person who votes for him who hasn't already voted for him!"

Saku said and concluded her speech for she wanted the wolf to hang. She knew for a fact that Ryven was guilty!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

rafufu

Ryven

"I resent such remarks!  Say what you will about me, but leave my goods out of this.  They are nothing but what they have been and always shall be: muffins of the highest quality.  As for my innocence...well, there seems to be nothing I can do to sway you as it is my word against yours, and it seems you have already rallied so many for your cause with promises of money, no doubt.  Greed is often a powerful motivator.  Your slanderous words will not break my resolve though."  He said before walking off to his hut to bake perhaps the last batch of muffins the villagers would ever see.

Rhapsody

Is it true, Ryven?  Have you been poisoning your muffins?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Teno

The first thing he hears after leaving his wagon late in the day was about Ryven's cooking practices. "Poisoned food? Perhaps not, but sedative would be more likely. Perhaps he is making us fall asleep so that he can eat us without resistance!" With that, he put Ryven's name in the box, and made sure he didn't eat anything baked by the werewolf cook.

((Edited to correctly close the bold tag ><))

Ryven

"As I said before, I would never so defile such a heavenly baked good.  If you're falling asleep while eating them, it's because your stomach is satisfied with the chocolaty goodness.  Kill me and condemn yourselves to a life without such morsels."  The man said with a blank look.

Josietta

Josi wasn't sure she was able to not vote for Ryven again. And someone who would defend muffins over themselves didn't seem too innocent even if by sanity's reasonings. She settled against a doorframe and looked to Sir Desan to see what he said about it. After all, the two of them seemed to be the last ones and the town had already given a majority vote to off Ryven.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

"I would rather die an honest baker than a deceitful trickster with no honor."  The man said, heading to the town square to await his fate.

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Autumn Sativus

With almost everyone voting for Ryven the villagers gather and truck him off, looking for a new method to lynch him, as the last was too much for most of them. Remembering the noose hanging from the tree, they ensure that the rope is still in good condition before dragging Ryven toward it. They don't get very far before more are required. Ryven begins to grow, breaking out in furry patches all over his body before the wolf form takes him over. He howls violently as the entire group is forced to drag him to the tree, barely managing to get his head in the noose without losing bits of their bodies.

As the platform falls, Ryven's body drops, only a moment before his body stills and they can official claim him dead. The villagers feel confident in knowing that they have lynched a werewolf as they head for bed.

Final Lynch Votes:
    • Ryven - 9 votes: LadySky, Marguerite, Kipoc, rafufu, Saku, Rhapsody, Teno, Josietta, Sir Desan
    • LadySky - 1 vote: Scott
    • Marguerite - 1 vote: Ryven
    • Rafufu - 1 vote: Kitsu
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 3 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

As she hears the shouting and howling LadySky leaps from her bed and stumbles to the door to observe. Her shaking hand stays over her mouth to stop her cries of fear as she watches Ryven turn into a hairy monster. She was right about him and her heart is heavy with sadness as she thinks of her fellow villagers being poisoned with his muffin trickery.

Feeling stronger than before LadySky helps to burn the carcuss of Ryven and then she makes her way to the town center hoping to find others that will no longer suspect her as a werewolf. Unfortunately just as she reaches the village square Scott rides by on his horse and the beast drops a pile of manure directly in the path she is walking along. Her feet now covered she stands there in shock and looks to the heavens asking why?

Her head hanging dejectedly she goes home to bathe once more and crawls under the covers for a night of restless sleep.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Desan

* Sir Desan is happy he made the correct choice. He grins as he watches Ryven get hanged in front of the crowd. "Rot in hell foul beast." He muttered to himself before he yawned and slinked off to retire for the night.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Autumn Sativus

The town sleeps peacefully, feeling safe from the threat of the wolves as they had removed it the previous day. This proves during the night to be untrue. The town healer comes through again, mixing and serving a healing potion to the one who had been attacked.

The howls of the wolves can be heard again, this time some cries heard for the one they'd lost. Though no one was lost throughout the night, it was still apparent that the town was yet to be safe from the threat of the wolves. Once the group gathers, they decide to again lynch someone suspicious.

Remaining Players:
    • Josietta
    • Kipoc
    • Kitsu
    • LadySky
    • Marguerite
    • Rafufu
    • Rhapsody
    • Saku
    • Scott
    • Sir Desan
    • Teno

Remaining Roles:
    • 4 Peasants
    • 1 Healer
    • 1 Seer
    • 2 Soulmates
    • 3 Werewolves
Us against the world

LadySky

LadySky had stayed under her covers the entire night shaking in fear. Hearing the howling of the werewolves was simply more than she could bare and tears ran down her cheeks as the night wore on. Sure that another life would have been taken after hearing all the noise she was not looking forward to leaving the peace of her hut to venture into the village center. Once there however she was thrilled to hear that someone had been saved from death!

Happily she went to gather apples and pears from the orchard outside of town and spent her morning merrily baking pies for everyone. Of course she had to gather all her supplies from the manure pile she had thrown them in and thus spent a great deal of time cleaning and bathing.

Taking her pies to the village square LadySky rolled her cart around offering a pie for a dollar. "Pies!!!! Come and get your pies!!!!"

She also voted for Scott since he seemed determined to see her murdered.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Kitsu

The sense of happiness he'd gotten from knowing the wolf had been taken care of was quickly shattered upon hearing the mournful howls that night. Obviously the threat had not been taken care of completely. There were more of them. Certain that there would be another death, Kitsu ventured out of his hut. He was pleasantly surprised to see there had not been a death though. Once again, the healer had saved a life!

He smiled as he noticed Ladysky out selling her pies, calling out the low price cheerily. How anyone could have voted to have her slain he'd never know. Instead he turned his suspicions elsewhere. Rafufu was still as silent as ever, keeping to himself more often than not. Someone so withdrawn had to be hiding something.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Saku

Saku had been glad that the villagers had followed her lead earlier for they had taken down the werewolf Ryven. She knew it was only a matter of time before the wolves tried to take her out but at least she would go out having taken down a wolf. She thought about who to pick next and discovered she wasn't entirely sure. But Scott seemed suspicious to her and so she placed her vote with him.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Marguerite

Narrowing her eyes, she glanced around and looked at the list. "I vote in Scott. Now I need to go off and make myself some muffins with no blue pills."

Kip

Kipoc listened carefully to those who had spoken up already and nodded, considering his own thoughts in lights of their words.  Scott had been quite focused and suspicious in recent days and Kipoc directed his fear and paranoia towards the man by silently voting for him.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~