News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Female players wanted

Started by InnocentVictim, June 26, 2008, 08:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InnocentVictim

So I'm a refugee you could say, fresh off the boat from the once vibrant but now desolate world of AOL RP. *Sigh* I remember the good days... Over 100 rooms all full of players. Not anymore however, which is the reason I'm here.

I play submissive male characters. Often younger, usually timid. To me submissive doesn't mean "slave" so if you're expecting a character to sit around waiting for you to tell him what to do think again.

I have almost no limits at all. I'll play with herms, vamps, demons, all sorts of anthro's, androids... Really the further out the better. I make characters to order, and just for brain food here are some of my favorite scenarios.

Mafia Queenpin - Poor college student... Usually taken under her wing to do things like accounting or money laundering. While she pays for his college, leaving him obligated to her in many ways. Often used as a blood doll in vamp scenarios.

Powerful lawyeress - Intern... Again any race works here, use your imagination.

Queen/Empress/Ruler/All powerful being - Young aspiring adviser/servant/ Son of a rival.... Wonderful for intimidation/manipulation scenarios.

Pirate - Cabinboy... This one works for any time period, including scifi.

Blind Mistress - Slave... this one is interesting in that the powerful woman doesnt truly want to own a slave, but needs one to help her get around.

And the flavor of the week. Herm - Bath attendant... Pretty simple, a bath attenant at an all female spa gets more than he bargained for when he reaches under water to service his new client...

Keep in mind these were all scenes I've done recently or that I just thought up. Any are negotiable and for something truly unique I'd love to brainstorm and make up our own.

Characters are usually played on the younger side (usually not under 16) and can be a bit effeminate. (how much depends on you)

And any female character can be substituted with a herm if need be. Any race, doesn't matter.

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Flexible
                                                                                                                   Thaaaaaaaanks  ;)

Sherona

How young is Younger side ;)

InnocentVictim

eeh... *nervous laugh* *PM's*

InnocentVictim

*sssstretch* Still looking... yahoo is "Howcuteafemboy"

InnocentVictim

*yawwn*  Found a few takers, but I'm always looking ^_^ -snip-

Please don't place contact details on the public boards. Thanks!

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Zeitgeist

playfullchick76

i know how you feel, i miss the yahoo user rooms, full of real people hoping to roleplay, not what they became after 2005, full of bots. actual roleplay became impossible in those rooms, but in here, the odds of finding someone is a lot better.