Do you know how to live forever? {Re- Opened}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, December 23, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~How many years....How many tears~
Meet Cleo Blackwell. An immortal who learned the secrets of eternal youth in Cleopatra's court. She's spent the last millennium seeking out the unknown and solving cases of the paranormal. While she might look a bit on the strange side in her Victorian attire, she's a fierce hunter and she always solves her cases. Few know her secret. But she has help from a network of people who make sure that no one becomes too wise as to who she truly is.

I need someone to play her partner. Who investigates cases with her. I'd like that partner to be a man and also her love interest. This will be a story oriented role play. Smut may occur but it won't be the focus. If anything, there should be a focus on action, adventure and romance. Cleo is an old fashioned (very...old fashioned) lady after all. While I would like the character to be male, that's not set in stone. I might be open to females or characters of other gender. Also, the gender of the writer behind the character is completely irrelevant so long as they write the character well.

***If interested, please feel free to PM. Please DO NOT reply here. Thank you.

~OPEN~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~