This one is a bit weird

Started by Chameleon, July 24, 2007, 11:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chameleon

Well,  I've kind of had this idea fluttering around inside my head for a few days now and I've decided to just come out in the open with it and see if anyone out there is interested in biting.  If not, no worries

The story would take place in a generic highschool setting with both characters being eighteen years of age.  The tale would begin with two young men,  and prom is fast approaching.  Neither of them have dates,  the one doesn't particularly care he never planned on going to prom anyway.  The other one though, has been looking forward to this day for ages,  and since he has just recently broke up with his last girlfriend he doesn't have much of an opportunity to grab a girl before its to late.  Or does he?  It would seem that boy number two has a trick up his sleeve with a bit of magical hocus pocus he transforms his best friend into his model girl,  and through black mail and other such wickedness he convinces or him/her...  into being his date with all the bells and whistles prom is supposed to have.

Chameleon

Elvi

Chameleon, if you have a look at the other players/games wanted, you will see that you are going to have to wait just aliitle more time that four hours for a reply.

Bumping it will not help at all......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vice

Which role did you want to play? This idea sounds interesting.

Chameleon

I'm somewhat partial to the character that will be going through the transformation.

King_Furby

Quote from: Elvi on July 25, 2007, 07:37:01 PM
Chameleon, if you have a look at the other players/games wanted, you will see that you are going to have to wait just aliitle more time that four hours for a reply.

Bumping it will not help at all......

so true...woot.

Draconus Umaki

I would play the role of the guy getting turned into the female if you wouldn't mind that.  ^_^
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE

Elvi

Furby, I know you have a 'thing' about those who 'self bump', but do you realise that there are two things you are infact doing on these threads?

The first is that you are actually bumping the thread for them.
The second is, as you hardly ever offer advice or anything else in contribution to the thread, you are infact 'spamming'?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Chameleon

Quote from: Draconus Umaki on July 27, 2007, 11:44:34 AM
I would play the role of the guy getting turned into the female if you wouldn't mind that.  ^_^

Sorry,  right now I'm only looking for the character that stays male.  If you have any interesting ideas around the same line, as long as its not a simple gender bending sex romp get in contact with me. 

And sorry Elvi and Furby,  I've learned my lesson and I didn't respond previously because I didn't want to rebump the post.

Draconus Umaki

I do have something on this page somewhere. I am looking for something similar. It is on the One on One Solo's some where.
Its not the balls and a dick that make the man, its the choices in life he makes that does that. Otherwise he is just a MALE