Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

No. You should be happy with who you are. Would you like me if I went against the government?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Yes, as long as you did not plan for complete anarchy?

Would you like me if I hated surprises?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, not all surprises are good. Would you like me if I asked you to lie on my back, while I did push-ups?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

Impressive - yes.

Would you like me if I counted in Spanish?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Yes, I would understand what you are saying. I speak multiple languages. Would you like me if I participated in parkour?

Belle33

No.  You're supposed to be the jock and I'm supposed to be the adorable one.  Stay in your lane.

Would you like me if I could do more push ups than you?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Yes. I like a challenge. Would you like me if I was an assassin?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you would give me a week head start if you ever were given enough money to take me out?

Would you like me if I was a assassin black bunny hiding in the shadows as I hunted you down but could be easily swayed to redirect my violence elsewhere if you chose to pet me the right way just in time?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. I don't care how cute and fluffy you are. I would kidnap you and leave you in the wilderness with wild animals and other bunnies. Would you like me if I bought you a new and more stylished house?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would love a new home. For that new home smell, that new home space. I love a fresh new empty slate to decorate! Unless by stylish you mean it is already decorated? Then I might have to see before I really decide?

Would you like me if I wanted to know what it was like to be an animal catching it's prey freshly between it's teeth?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes, and I would be happy to help you catch it to - provided we hunt to kill, and kill to eat, and kill mercifully quick.

Would you like me if I wanted your prey for dinner?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mnemosyne

Yes. I imagine if I am to catch something between my teeth I will probably injure it one way or another. I would not want it to keep living on only to suffer, or go to waste. I would want to honor it's existence.

Would you like me if I accidentally attacked you, sinking my large animal teeth in, because you startled me?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I've been bitten by animals with large sharp teeth before. It hurts but I would not hold it against an animal to act according to its instincts. Besides, a few scars tell you have lived.

Would you like me if I bit back?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Lapine

Yes, as long as it wasn't a constant thing.

Would you like me if I drew naughty pictures on your walls with crayon?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I always wanted to have a few walls in the home where anyone could draw whatever they felt like it. Even the occasional naughty image.

Would you like me if I decided to draw whiskers and a nose on you while you were asleep?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Well, I already have a nose and the whiskers keep growing back, so why not?

Would you like me if I wanted to discuss politics after every newscast?

Mnemosyne

It would depend on how often you plan on listening to or watching the news? Yes, probably? So long as you are open minded about these things and not just yelling about your frustrations? A calm discussion can be a nice discussion.

Would you like me if I decided to destroy all of the ways you might watch or find news if I thought that politics were all that was on your mind anymore?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. If you destroy my cell phone or computer. How am I supposed to receive  messages related to work. What if there is an emergency and the need me? Would you like me if I was the next Freddy Krueger or Jason Voorhees?

Mnemosyne

Freddy Kruger, yes. Jason Voorhees I do not know enough about. Never actually watched the Friday the Thirteenth movies? What little I do know of him, I feel like I probably would not like him or any alternate version of him?

Would you like me if I started behaving like a murderer from any given movie or show and you did not know whether I was really in fact becoming them?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. For all I know you could end up hurting me or someone else. Besides I want to see the real you. Would you like me if I made explosives for a living?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you did not test them too close to me! Hopefully you would test them somewhere safe for you too!

Would you like me if I smelt like someone or something you hated?
Mistreated

Despairs

No. Especially if it was something I hated. Would you like me if I looked like someone you despised beyond reason?

Mnemosyne

Yes? Probably? Most people I've come to despise 'beyond reason' I was actually attracted to and loved. Except perhaps one person? If you were that specific person... then very much no. No matter how nice you were, if you looked like that person or even had that person's name I don't know if I could ever get past that.

Would you like me if I tore up things like a cat or dog might do?
Mistreated

Despairs

As long as it wasn't my belongings. We all need to let out the frustrations and anger once in a while. Would you like me if I gave away or burned the gift you made for me?

Mnemosyne

No, not if you told me. I rather you tell me that you didn't like it and give me a chance to get something you do like. Unless you are trying to do these things because you want to forget me? Then maybe I would understand.

Would you like me if I treated you like a child because I was a maternal type of person?
Mistreated