Werewolves of Miller's Hollow - X [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 01, 2009, 10:37:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

It was quite obvious to LadySky that her days were numbered. She wished for things to be different but there was nothing to be done when fate decided to "bite" you in the ass. Knowing she was required to vote for someone she chose the only one who she could think of, Scott.

"I ask that my pinkies be removed and given to Scott when you kill me." she asked sadly, going to sit by the hanging tree. She worked on her own assless chaps, which she wanted to be hung in and buried in.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Looking at where the votes were heading, Teno knew that it was already decided. Scott's words had been true about Elandra, would they be true about LadySky too? He hoped for their sakes it was as he added his own vote.

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 8 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott, Valerian, Pixi, Teno, Izu
Marg - 1 vote: Remiel
Scott - 1 vote: LadySky
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes:
LadySky - 9 votes: Ryven, country, RedPhoenix, Scott, Valerian, Pixi, Teno, Izu, Marguerite
Marg - 1 vote: Remiel
Scott - 1 vote: LadySky
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The villagers decide that on this day it will be LadySky who must lose her life in return for that of transgirlenstein's. The people gather around her, picking her up by her arms and legs to carry her to the platform that they had been using for such instances. This time it would not be long before the beast would break through the skin of the human. They had barely managed to get halfway from the center of town toward the platform when the werewolf changed, exposing herself to the world for the being she was.

With much difficulty they do eventually manage to quell the beast enough to finish what they had started. Another wolf had died that day.

Remaining Players
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
2 Werewolves
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

((I want to keep the game moving but I don't have time for a lot of flavor text today guys. Forgive me.))

The village wakes to find everyone is still alive and well. The hungry howls of the wolves the night before give away that there are still more to be taken care of. As such, the village begins the process of lynching another.

Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Remiel
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
2 Werewolves
Us against the world

Scott

Scott wakes another day and walks to the box... He writes Remiel's name on a piece of paper, folding it neatly and placing it in the box...

Remiel

Remiel woke up, breathing a sigh of relief. No one had been claimed by the wolves during the night.

There was still the matter of the murders of Kip and Trip, however, to account for.

"Good people of Miller's Hollow!" he announced.  "I have done some digging, and I believe that Valerian is one of the wolves.  She was one of those who did not vote for Elandra, whom we now know to be the alpha wolf."

Ryven

Izu

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Valerian

Val shook her head, recognizing the desperation in Remiel's accusation.  "Allow me to point out that I did vote for LadySky -- twice -- who we also know to have been a werewolf.  I was uncertain then as to whether Scott was correct; but now I know that he is right.  Remiel is also a wolf, I am sorry to say."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Teno

The previous nights when they had lynched two wolves on the recommendation of Scott, the third had to be a wolf too. He placed his vote for Remiel and looked among those gathered to see who else might have been suspicious.

country

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes:
Remiel - 6 Votes: Scott, Ryven, Valerian, Teno, country, Pixi
Valerian - 2 Votes: Remiel, Izu

Not Voted: Marg, RedPhoenix
Us against the world

Pixilicious

Scott was right about the last vote, so I have no reason to distrust his wisdom.  I am going with... Remiel
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

RedPhoenix

Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Marguerite

Sorry, Remiel you have a lasso with your name on it.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes:
Remiel - 8 Votes: Scott, Ryven, Valerian, Teno, country, Pixi, RedPhoenix, Marg
Valerian - 2 Votes: Remiel, Izu
Us against the world

Autumn Sativus

The lynching about to come was hardly different from the number before hand. As the final decision was made, the group of villagers gathered around Remiel to take him on his last walk. And as had been with the previous several lynchings, they wouldn't completely make it to the platform before what was once Remiel had transformed into his inner beast. Howly wildly, he put up a fight, but the villagers would eventually wrestle him into submission.

With another werewolf gone, the village looked around hopefully, the bit of faith in their hearts a bit heightened as they prayed there would be no more deaths in the small town of Millers Hollow.

Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven
Scott
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Seer
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
1 Werewolf (May be 1 more from Alpha)
Us against the world

country

Scott has indeed led us well. 

Although Izu voted against LadySky early in the game, since then, and since Scott began identifying members of the pack, he has been trying to point in other directions, or challenging Scott's information. 

Could it be that Izu was a late additional member of the pack and since then has been trying to cause misdirection?

Marguerite, I find it strange that you would apologize when choosing a wolf.  Was that an apology because you were voting against a member of your pack?  Perhaps, as Remiel was already lost, you felt compelled to follow the group, as any other action would surely raise questions?

Scott

Scott walks through the center of town, past the box that has sealed so many fates, past the gallows and pit where so many have died.... he sits down with his thoughts, and sings in his best Beyonce voice.

If I were a wolf even just for a day
I'd roll out of bed in the morning
And throw on what I wanted
And go to eat muffins with the guys

And chase after girls
I'd kick it with other wolves
And I'd never get confronted for it
'Cause they stick up for me

"stick up for me" he thought... remembering all the things that had happened in the last few days... he took a sharp stick and wrote in the dirt Izu's name... and below it wrote Ryven's. He picked up stones, and encircled the names so they would not blow away. 

Autumn Sativus

Scott wouldn't make it back to his home that night. It would seem the remaining beasts were still a little unimpressed with the fact that he had brought so many of their pack members death. The Seer would not manage to take another of them, if he were dead, at least those would be the thoughts of the remaining wolves.

Scott would be found still in front of his most recent accusation, blood littering the ground around him and showing the way that the beasts had torn into him. The small crystal ball still clenched in his hand was the proof that he was who he had claimed to be.

The town would wake to this unpleasant sight, knowing they were one less than they had been. It was a sad morning for the town, but it would not stop their routine of accusations.

Remaining Players:
country
Izu
Marguerite
Pixilicious
RedPhoenix
Ryven 
Teno
Valerian

Remaining Roles:
4 Peasants
1 Priest
1 Guardian
1 Halfbreed
1 Werewolf (May be 1 more from Alpha)
Us against the world

Teno

Teno woke that morning and walked over to where Scott lived, hoping to find out from him who else may be a wolf. How he found the seer was not how he expected, nor wanted and as he looked at the new list on the ground, he exclaimed "The seer has marked our Sheriff as a wolf?! This is too dangerous a place to live in if Ryven, our sheriff is also one of the wolves that has plagued us!"

Ryven

"REALLY?!  REALLY?!?!?!"

The sheriff looked at the name...his name, scrolled in the dirt like some harsh slap in the face.

"Exactly how would I be a wolf?  I've voted for every wolf he's marked so far!  I even had my suspicions of Izu.  I EVEN MESSAGED THE SEER TO TRY AND KEEP HIM ALIVE, BUT HE NEVER SEEMED TO ANSWER ME!"

The baker was livid.  He was furious.  He felt betrayed.

"YOU KNOW WHY NO ONE DIED LAST NIGHT?!  IT WAS BECAUSE I GUARDED THE SEER!  That's right...I'm the guardian.  I knew they would go for Scott, and they did.  There is no other explanation since the healer is already dead.  It's a shame I couldn't guard him two nights in a row, but now that he's called me out falsley, I'm not sure I would have wanted to."

He storms back to his bakery, locking himself inside to brood but not before putting in his vote for Izu.