Help me find an icon~

Started by Two Faced, July 18, 2009, 04:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Faced

Hey-o, Elliquiy.

I have been around for a fair bit of time, and though I wasn't active for a part of it (my computer gave me issues,) I've tried to keep an eye on the forums. After awhile, I realized that a few people (those who I had talked to, save one,) didn't really remember me too much. After mentioning out games, they did, but not me by name.

I need an icon. After all, it's easier to remember an image then a name.

But after a good deal of searching and even more indecisiveness, I've come to the conclusion that I need help! I would like the members of Elliquiy to help me pick (or, if need be, make,) an icon.

I'm not sure what I want, but sexy is always good, be it male or female. And it'd have to stay within the limits of the forums, of course.

...So, Elliquiy... any ideas?

+Edit+
A few things that I've been favoring...

Pin-up girl style
Showing some skin (or my, what a cute ass you have.)
A little grit (or, perfection is over-rated. [unless it's a pin-up girl.])
Black & White with a light tint or colored objects

Thank yo for your time,
Sigma Octantis.
A funny thing, the king who gets himself assassinated.

Lady Annabelle

I didn't know EXACTLY what you were looking for as some limits or anything in particular would be helpful, so I went with your O/O and chose pictures from there.  Hopefully, this well help.

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Two Faced

:] Thanks. I like a lot of these; the first has a wonderful feel to it (and what a cute ass~!)-- the second one, it's nice-- It really sticks in your mind. The third one, oooh! I have such a weakness for pin up girls. The fourth one is great, it really plays on my love of tattoos and is just overall sexy. The last one is nice, I like the red-- it's lively. X3

These are great suggestions. <3 Thank you!

Lady Annabelle

I tried to get you varied pictures, so I was figuring you might not like some of them.  However, there is one I have to mention.  I am a large fan of the pinup style and I just had to share with you a resource of mine that I think you would enjoy.

http://www.thepinupfiles.com/

I have found so many delicious avatars there.  They are all just waiting to be used and I think you might enjoy them.

Anyway, good luck on your search.  Take your time and think about how you want to be represented in picture form.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Two Faced

Oooh! Thank you. :] I'll enjoy looking through these.