Pretty Sailor Soldiers is now ready for action

Started by Hunter, May 15, 2005, 11:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hunter

The game is now open and ready to begin.  Yes, this is a sailor moon themed game but don't let that put you off.  It's got a fairly well thought out plot and plenty of action.  Please check in the Light section and sign up if you're interested.

Thank you.   :)

Hunter

There's plenty of room for those of you interested in anime games.  Please come and check it out.  Thank you.

Lilian

I'm all for the magical girl versus monsters idea... but I'm really... mmn... more of a specialty monster-lover... -grins-

But above all, I'm afraid my knowledge of sailor moon is... less than great...

Hunter

I'm using an alternate universe so a great deal of knowledge really isn't required.  Just knowing the main characters will be quite sufficient.

Hunter

I guess that I'm bumping now (I waited a week like I waz suppozed to.  ;) )

The game still needs mostly senshi (female characters).  Please stop by and check it out.  It'll be lots of fun.  Details on the characters and the game theme are available at the game.  http://forums.elliquiy.com/index.php?board=41.0

Hunter

(Last bump, I think.)

The game only needs a couple of players to round out the cast.  If you're into anime, please take a look.

LordAnubis

He needs a sailormoon, some come on, someone step up to the plate.

Hunter

I'm bumping the advertisement because I have several characters who need players.  Please check it out and request access today!   :)