Humiliating defeat (F dom looking for M sub)

Started by elfguy, June 06, 2013, 08:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

In the Arena Of The Mists, warriors from all around the realm come and compete for fame and glory. Here, both men and women fight it out until one of them submits, and the other accepts that submission, winning the round. There are no rules down on the arena floor, and it is completely up to the winner to decide how they wish to achieve victory. Most are satisfied by disarming their opponents, but others enjoy humiliating them. Today, Akheva is facing a male opponent in a mixed duel. At first, it seems as if the male warrior may have the advantage. But as the fight gets underway, it becomes clear that Akheva is very strong and agile, and a skilled warrior. She wins easily, but doesn't stop there. She wants to completely humiliate her male opponent for having taunted her before the match. She forces him to expose himself, to pleasure her, and have sex right there in public, while she keeps him under pain and forcing him to beg her to stay alive.

For this RP I will play Akheva and I need someone to play a male opponent who will fight valiantly but be outmatched, then beaten up, forced to obey her, pleasure her and be humiliated in front of thousands of spectators.

----

Kevinn

If you're still looking for someone to do this roleplay, I may be interested.