Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

Quote from: Remiel on May 12, 2015, 02:43:20 PM
And yeah, MadameProfessor was extremely helpful.

Especially for us vampires...  ;D

Yeah, yeah. You're welcome, darling. :P
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

KatKwik

Quote from: Remiel on May 12, 2015, 02:49:38 PM
You mean the GM?  The GM is supposed to be completely impartial.   It's up to the players to put two and two together and figure out whodunnit. 

And you can, too, if you've been paying attention...

Nope! I meant players. I'm going to shut up now because I think I'm saying stuff that I shouldn't. *gives up and awaits death*

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

Remiel

Quote from: Madame Professor on May 12, 2015, 03:00:50 PM
Yeah, yeah. You're welcome, darling. :P

Well, like I said, since my inability to keep my big mouth shut led to my lynching, the case could be made that you indirectly caused my death as well.

So 1 werewolf, 1 vampire.  Not bad! (and Poor LunaLilith, but she was a casualty of war)

Madame Professor

Quote from: Remiel on May 12, 2015, 03:04:02 PM
Well, like I said, since my inability to keep my big mouth shut led to my lynching, the case could be made that you indirectly caused my death as well.

So 1 werewolf, 1 vampire.  Not bad! (and Poor LunaLilith, but she was a casualty of war)

Hehe, indeed.

Still sad about Luna's death. I didn't want her to die. :-(
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

LunaLilith22

Oh that's so sweet :'( don't worry I got to get a good spot on the couch, right in the middle of it so I can talk to lots of people.

I wanted to make a big entrance into my first game and it drew too much attention, I was also trying to reveal that I'm not special so all I'm saying is just shit spewing from my face hole with no evidence but it sounds like something a baddie would say. I got really into an all for the common good standpoint (hence me saying the priest "shouldn't waste their single use thing on me" I thought it would be better used proving a special person's innocence or condemning a villain) but it didn't help much cause of the target I painted on my back. To be fair I expected to be lynched the first day so I made it longer than I thought I would.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: KatKwik on May 12, 2015, 02:48:07 PM
Well if it's any consolation I usually read through what others have written and ask questions based on that. I hypothesise from there. Example being. I guessed Remy was a vamp because of the way he described himself, hence me voting for him. That and Remy is always suspect...*blows him a kiss*

Is it possible for parties,  later in the game to fill out a post with a hint or two? Or out right lie? *grins* That's cool too!

Absolutely!! As long as you're still alive, the more info you put out there, the more fun the game gets. Feel free to go nuts and play detective all you like! Lie your ass off! Throw people straight under the bus! That is the very heart and soul of mafia!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Ceralilly

Quote from: Remiel on May 12, 2015, 02:19:22 PM
Well, it's not this village's fault.   It's kind of built into these Mafia games.  As LunaLilith pointed out, when people have no information, pretty much anything becomes a reason to lynch someone.   Personally, when I have absolutely no clue whom to vote for, I tend to roll a die.

But yeah, I'm thinking we might need some sort of rule protecting the first person to vote, so everyone doesn't keep quiet for fear of attracting attention...

I ended up doing this the last round. :-/
LOL
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Madame Professor

Well, I think I did more to paint that target on your back then you did, Luna.  :-\

But I'm really glad you were getting into the game! ;D

yugi006

This has certainly been a really fun game. Everyone is so awesome.

LunaLilith22

Eh doesn't matter, I got to sit here and watch everyone play so I gots some semblance of strategy planned for the next round I play, maybe round two I won't be a total doofus. :-)

Verasaille

Beginning to think sit down and shut up is a good strategy...
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

KatKwik

There it's done! Books her spot on the death sofa!

BAMF

*removes card stating his reservation and carefully squeezes into the spot*
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
by a series of small things
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Remiel

Quote from: BAMF on May 13, 2015, 01:08:11 AM

Don't you have something to tell us, BAMF?

BAMF

»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

yugi006

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on May 12, 2015, 11:36:08 PM
Eh doesn't matter, I got to sit here and watch everyone play so I gots some semblance of strategy planned for the next round I play, maybe round two I won't be a total doofus. :-)

It was fun having you.

KatKwik

Quote from: BAMF on May 13, 2015, 01:08:11 AM

Sorry!

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on May 12, 2015, 11:54:50 PM
Beginning to think sit down and shut up is a good strategy...

Absolutely not. Not speaking up, especially if you have suspicions, is an okay way to stay alive at best (even then it doesn't always work. If I were playing, I'd be going after the quietest players first, as they typically are hiding something), and a terrible way to help your team win. Remember, you don't win by staying alive. In fact, if you're an outnumbered villager, you could live to the end of the game and lose. Your goal, as an unruly mob, is to weed out the evil players, make your case against them, and get them lynched.

Once again, take a look at Madame. Her tactics may have lead to her own death, but it also lead to a confirmed werewolf kill, and the alliances that were revealed also got a vampire killed as well, and arguably set another chain of events I can't reveal yet in motion. Losing 1 villager out of 16 whose power was already used up to remove and confirm 2/5s of the combined evil players is a pretty sweet deal.

Furthermore, villager players should want to be the ones targeted, with the exception of the diseased. The more focused on the regular villagers everyone is, the longer the seer, bodyguard, and shaman can stay in play, learning what's really going on...

Remiel

Quote from: BAMF on May 13, 2015, 01:23:17 AM
*blinks at Remi blankly*

Aren't you going to say "I lasted longer than I thought I was going to"?

Silver

Now is when things are going to get a bit interesting I do think...

*sits back with a cupcake and watches things unfold*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Galactic Druid

BAMF

Rem, I'm actually not surprised by how long I lasted, tbh. I sorta just coasted by just by staying quiet so long. It was bound to catch up to me eventually. Folks were picking off the loud ones.
»O/O’s«»Ideas«»A/A's«
Great things are done
brought together.

»Vincent Van Gogh«

Madame Professor

Quote from: BAMF on May 13, 2015, 11:57:06 AM
Folks were picking off the loud ones.

Which is usually a terrible tactic. One I tried to prove Day 2 with my nomination of Luna. :/

Remiel

Not to mention that it's the loud ones that make this game so much fun.  :\

Madame Professor

Quote from: Remiel on May 13, 2015, 12:09:06 PM
Not to mention that it's the loud ones that make this game so much fun.  :\

+1!