One on one?

Started by TaraCat, August 03, 2011, 05:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaraCat

hey there! I'm waiting to get approved and looking for maybe short, maybe long depending on how the plot goes. I am a moderate-advanced writer, and I need someone who can write at least 2-3 good paragraphs to roleplay with. As far as content, I'm open to just about anything besides the show Supernatural, LotR, and anything involving zombies. I like a lot fo different fandoms and I will say I am partial to Doctor Who and Harry Potter. I also like the different vampire fandoms out there right now. All of them. Trubie, Twihard, Vampire Diaries. You name, I probably like it. I also like books involving the same content. I'm into supernatural stuff can ya tell?!

Anyway, let's bounce around some ideas. I usually write somewhere between 300-400 words per post and I'd like someone who can hit in the same ballpark at least. :) Thanks.

Mielle

Hi, Tara! If you're still looking for someone to roleplay with, we can throw some ideas at each other. :)

Do you usually roleplay through emails, forum, or..? I'm into supernatural roleplays too. :3 Doctor Who is easy and fun for me, but I like my vampires a bit darker than Twilight. haha. TrueBlood, Anita Blake, Anne Rice. Things like that. Torchwood is another favorite of mine if you've ever heard of it. It's a Doctor Who spinoff. <33 I can do Harry Potter but I usually only do Marauder's Era.

Earth based roleplays usually get about two paragraphs out of me, but outer spacey things can usually get more since I like describing things. haha. I'm not sure what my average word count though.

wolvenrogue

Hi there Tara,

My name was given me by a long-term partner who liked were wolf scenes. It's been a few years since she quit to have babies, but I still miss it. I have a creative mind, I a bit new to para, but I can write that way if desired. I hope someday I'll be approved. Here is a sample or perhaps a scene we could play:

Tara sat on her porch plucking her harp. Its eerie sound floating through the woods until it reached Roberts ears. They pivoted and perked up at the sound. It had been a while since he had had a female. The long hair bristled on the back of his neck and his shiny black coat almost reflected the bright light of the full moon. As he sat on the hill he raised his nose to the sky and let out a mournful howl, putting any competitors he might have on notice. He breathed in the night air and caught her scent, the pheromones surging quickly to his brain.  Yes, this was certainly a female, and just as certainly she was in season.  Leaving his perch on the top of the hill he started down in her direction. the scent trail grew ever stronger as made his way quickly through the dense forrest. As he broke out into a clearing he could see his prize as her fingers plucked the strings in the moonlight.

Suddenly he was attacked from the side. Thor his sometime rival was ready to fight. Thor's slashing white teeth collected a mouthfull of Rogue's thick black fir, but missed their mark. Rogue spun around like lightening, sinking his long canines deep into Thor's haunches.  Thor yelped in pain as Rogue's powerfull jaw put crushing pressure on his hips. Tara, meantime, was blissfully unaware of the ensuing battle just a few yards away, and the high probability it would determine her potential suitor/attacker. She continued stroking her harp and gazing at the full moon in all its glory totally ignorant of what would soon happen regardless of the outcome of the battle.

There was a loud crunch of bone as rogue bit down with all his ability. Thor pulled free and headed for the tree line limping severely and leaving Tara to rogue. Rogue crept toward the porch until her heady scent grew thick in his nostrils.

If you like this scene or would like something else, let me know.