Pet Play (2 female chars. (1 sub, 1 switch) seeking Dom M/F)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, June 04, 2013, 05:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Double the Fun
When one pet girl just isn't enough
Under Discussion

"The young couple had never expected their ad to be responded to: 'Young lively couple seeking live-in pet girl for mutual fun. Full accommodation and needs catered for. Email Gemmafoxley@ gmail.com'. They'd certainly not expected it answered by a young B-list celebrity, Hannah Corwood. She had, it seemed, wanted an excuse to get away from public life and fulfill a lifelong fantasy. The Foxleys had been only too happy to welcome her in as their new play pet, and duly trained her up.

But Gemma's husband had other plans. As much as he loved his young wife he knew she'd look so much better as a pet. And so he did just that, taking her against her will and bundling her up like a pet girl too. He knew she'd resent it at first. But he was confident that his two new pets would soon be having as much fun with him as with each other..."

CopperLily and I are seeking a third player for a small group game. The plot is slightly sketchy, but it's open for proper structuring depending on who responds.

CopperLily will be playing a female submissive, Hannah, throughout;
I will be likely playing as a switch. I had in mind Gemma, the wife, but I'm happy to swap it around and become the submissive husband.
Your character would be a Dominant, playing the gender opposite my character (which is open for choosing)

Kink elements would include:

- Obviously pet play: leashes, bowls, etc.
- A little light bondage and humiliation
- Increased arousal and saliva production for both pets; increased breast size and lactation for the females

If you are interested please PM me with any questions, and if everything works out we can transition into a three-way PM discussion. Real-life gender doesn't matter to either of us!

Yours,
~Cerulean