Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miscellany

Yes !  Oh yes,  I did.   I loved Xena , still do.

The next person is very excited about something.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

AmberStarfire

Yes. I should get the print proof of my book in the post tomorrow and I'm excited to see how it looks and if it turned out okay.

Passing on your question.

Mnemosyne

Hmmm.... I do not think I am..?

The next person does not have A//C but wishes they did?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

I have an A.C. The next soul is a dance machine. (Not literally)
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Miscellany

Mm,  I've got serious white girl moves.  Most of them,  80's and 90's related ,  but you can watch me  Whip ! Whip !  and Watch me Nae, Nae ?   :P

The next person was believed there was a monster in their closet.

( Thank You Dark Despairs !  )

Despairs

Thank you for the offer, but I will pass. I never believed in such garbage. (You're welcome) The next person has flexible fingers?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Miscellany

I'm not sure how flexible is flexible, but I can cross them , bend them , and throw up a Spock  ' live long and prosper ' ?  I'm also fairly ambidextrous.

The next person has taken a class in outdoor survival.

Despairs

I have never taken a class in outdoor survival, though ironically, I know a handful of survival skills. The next soul has finally gotten themselves a new car.

Mnemosyne

No, No car for me.

The next person applies more pepper or seasoning to their food than most people do.
Mistreated

FourStellar

Absolutely! All herbs and spices enhance my life immeasurably. Except tarragon. I can't stand it.

Passing it on.

Miscellany

I season everything with pepper !  Rarely using salt  -  ( Tarragon, is pretty bad too. ) 

The next person has performed Shakespeare.

Mnemosyne

That I have. ~

The next person has acted out scenes from their favorite movie just for fun.
Mistreated

FourStellar

Yes. Just today, a daughter and I went through the FBDO scene where Ben Stein and Simone have their exchange. It was a bit more challenging for her than me.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Passing it on.

Miscellany

Yup,  As a parent of a small-thing  -  I am frequently acting out scenes from movies with the wee one.  Usually it's Disney or Pixar related, sometimes ... I'm having to  Move It, Move It  right along with King Julian.

The next person has laughed too loud at an inappropriate moment.

Piper

Yes! I am loud period. Well, some call it loud. I call it passionate. Combine that with my dark and twisted sense of humor...yeah, I've laughed loudly at the wrong time.

The next person will have borrowed a book from the library that they have never returned.

RampantDesires

:-[ Sadly on more than one occasion. *hangs head in shame*

The next person drinks coffee (or other caffeinated beverages) late into the evening.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

dblkrose

Yes, would die without my Keurig.

The next person still owns a VCR tape somewhere with questionable content.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

TheLegionary

Not really.

The next person has never lied to her partner about where he or she was.

whimsy

nah i'm pretty open with my partner and i don't really have any reason to lie to him about where i've been

the next person hates anime
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

dblkrose

Nah, Love Anime... was actually born in Okinawa, Japan (Military Brat), so I grew up with the stuff.

Next person has never watch the Anime Vampire Hunter D.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Lynnie

Nope I have not. Just really got back into anime after being far to busy with life in general.

The next person enjoys the mornings where one can lay in bed longer than usual

FourStellar

Certainly!

The next person is actually revolted by one or more fonts.

Miscellany

Fonts ?  Oh yea.   Actually,  I have a list going of businesses with unfortunate font choices.   Around where I live there is a  ' Fussy ' Cleaners , with a really poor choice in fonts.  There was also a Lennon Salon,  that looked like Lemon.   Font choices, drive me crazy all the time.

Now that I have ended font rant --

The next person has a rigid routine.

Eikichi

Yeah.. That's me. I even have rules for my routine..

The next person has no routine.
PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

whimsy

sort of true? i have a morning routine i'm quite fond of and when i'm not able to complete it i get cranky (aka today)

the next person hates wearing underwear
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a