Four Letter Word - 1a

Started by Aiden, January 20, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Little Darkling

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Little Darkling

silverstar

Axii

Kaiten

Quote from: Axii on February 01, 2010, 04:04:52 AM
Spew

I don't think you can change Bear into spew, so I guess it's over and I'll just start with Spew.

"Skew"

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

DannyCottonTail

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Misery

Beguile's Mistress

Reaper

My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Reaper

Buns

Although which kind...hhmm...
My question to you is this, when Death puts away his wicked scythe. When he removes that shrouded, ghastly cloak. When he lays himself down to rest, as all must do from time to time. Where is it that he leaves himself? Does that grim Reaper of lives lay himself on a bed of nails? Does he rest his head and know of dreams? Does he know the warmth of another's touch...Or is he left to be alone, a recluse from the world, unforgivable, unloved; because he must come to us all one day?

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Misery

Magma1519

A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Wahots

My website url is to my F-List. Please look there for my kinks. Thanks.

Misery

TheLegionary