News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Clean your act up Youtube

Started by Sabby, February 26, 2012, 07:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Youtube starts banning 'religiously offensive' videos

My blood is fucking boiling at this >: Don't start this Youtube, you take one step and you'll slide the whole way.

vtboy

Thank you for posting this, Sabby. I am not a frequent visitor to Youtube and had no idea its administrators were such moral cowards.

Rinzler

Be a damn shame if we got no more videos from Thunderf00t anymore...

Callie Del Noire

Extermists know how to run what they want to say 'under the radar'. More moderate/tolerant systems are open and they are learning to manipulate that too.

Sabby

Apparently the new policy came under enough backlash to be amended, but I'm really not sure of the specifics, or where to check for them, but I'll try to track down something quotable.

Strident

Amazing..a thunderf00t video I actually agree with!

Phoenixrisen

That's really really sad. Especially with how many things bashing alternative religions I've seen up and running just fine. That's not even counting the stuff that's against homosexuality or anything of that nature. How exactly were those tweets hate speech?
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Phoenixrisen on March 04, 2012, 06:10:31 AM
That's really really sad. Especially with how many things bashing alternative religions I've seen up and running just fine. That's not even counting the stuff that's against homosexuality or anything of that nature. How exactly were those tweets hate speech?

Someone was offended. And now the tweeter is in Saudi because the folks of his country are too chicken to say no to the religious leadership