Monster High - Now Recruiting! - LGBT Players and Characters Encouraged

Started by Crash, April 03, 2017, 11:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: CeruleanSerenity on April 05, 2017, 10:34:11 PM
I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to have to stay out of this one... I haven't been feeling well recently and a new game is probably more than I can handle right now, especially one with an unfamiliar premise.

No worries.  Hope you feel better.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

la dame en noir

I'm thinking about making a witch or a shapeshifter. I have like...two pics I really like, though I'm trying to find more.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Drake Valentine

Name: Ryuu no Hage-Tanuki
Monster: Kitsune (He believes he is a Tanuki)
Sexualty: Heterosexual
Appearance: His natural image is that of one of shorter stature. Ryuu stands at a mere height of five feet and five inches and he is just as light in weight, maybe equally one hundred and forty pounds. He possesses a feminine appearance often mistaken for a girl given his lengthy ebony locks of hair that lighten up to an ivory at the tips and his smooth facial features. His hair is often held up by a ribbon, but even tied up it descends roughly half way down his spine. Other noticable traits is that he is Heterochromia, possessing a yellow and blue eye. Beyond these factors, the parts of him that stand out the most would be his foxy pair of dark ears along his head that lighten up near the ends and the matching mixture of two, bushy ebony tails that also grow ivory closer to the ends.
As for clothing Ryuu often takes a more traditional Japanese approach, preferring to dress ‘light’ and sometimes a bit revealing depending on his mood. His clothing is more often than not loose along his body as he detests tighter fit fabrics as they tend to restrict his movement capabilities. In fact, it wouldn’t take much to strip him and there has been noted episodes at the school of clothing that came off when he may be clowning around. Not that nudity seems to play any factor to him, being raised by Tanuki has left his morals questionable at best.

Personality: To put it bluntly, Ryuu is a trickster and a bit gullible and absentminded at times. He also believes himself to be a Tanuki, despite what anyone may say, or obvious point out to him, he tells them that it was a trick spell placed upon him when there is no magic to be found making him appear to be a kitsune. He believes this, because he was orphaned and raised by a tribe of Tanuki and as a growing kitsune, he was easily led astray and manipulated into their habits. With his race naturally being mischievous, the Tanuki merely further enhanced the chaotic behaviors of his personality. Also, he has an eating problem, often stealing others food, food from the lunchroom, and anything that may be deliciously edible. This is coupled with his drinking problem, Tanuki do raise questionable manners and he has grown to be a bit of an alcoholic himself, often swiping anything he can from faculty or older body students that may possess such contents. Then there is the third problem Tanuki are notoriously known for and that is opposing genders. Ryuu is a horndog often trying to rut with any female he comes across and sometimes he isn't shy in acting perverse in public with a woman. For him, the three fine principles drilled into him of being a Tanuki is 'Food, booze, women.'

Monster Abilites and Skills:
Shapeshifting: He is a natural shapeshifter, though the Tanuki have also taught him to become other things beyond people. He can easily take on the forms of inanimate objects; usually that of a raccoon statue or something else more noteworthy of area blending. Sometimes he may take on other inanimate forms for general trolling of the student or faculty body. He can take on humanoid forms as well, but still retains his fox ears and fox tails; this does not apply to inanimate things.
Transmogrification: Studying with the Tanuki has allowed him to learn how to transform other objects/people. Although these modifications are far from permanent and it is much easier to turn an animate object into something else than to alter a person's traits. Most of this is pretty temporarily though and serve nothing more than subtle distractions for him to go off and do other things. A bad habit of him leaving a stone raccoon statue sitting in his desk to leave classes early.
Fox Fire: He cannot control it, but he does have a potential of ‘flaring up’ if rile. Ryuu simply believes the blue flames is from a trick ‘spell’ placed on him when he grew up with the Tanuki.
Strengths:
+Enhanced Physical Stats: He has strength, endurance, speed, agility, etc beyond that of a human's. Although they are nothing impressive in likely comparison to other Supernatural creatures as he is still technically only a little better than the average of athletic mortals.
+Thievery: He is well trained in stealing things, often using whatever he can find as a distraction or coming up with other creative ways to get what he wants. Who is one of the Phantom Thieves that is notoriously swiping faculty liquor, students food, and girl’s panties? Why, Ryuu of course. 
+Intelligence: He is actually smarter than he acts, being a Kitsune he is able to easily adapt to knowledge and information; however....
Weaknesses:
-Noncombatant: He has no skill in fighting whatsoever. Fights are generally ran away from or avoided entirely.
-Troublemaker: Just in his blood and the Tanuki only further brought that out. Ryuu just has to cause problems wherever he goes.
-Dumbed Down: Life with the Tanuki has taught him more bad habits, such as his mannerism and way of speaking. This may not apply to all Tanuki, but the Village he came from was a stick in the woods.

Ons and Offs:

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Crash

Drake - I am fine with Ryuu, just remember no changing other people without their players approval.  Alcohol is forbidden on campus so it won't be common and having sex out in the open on campus will get you in trouble.  That goes for everyone.  Of course going to detention could be its own fun smutty scene.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Chulanowa

Quote from: Crash on April 07, 2017, 11:50:09 AM
Plenty of room for more students!

I'll probably have my guydudeboy in by this evening - assuming I find an idea I really like, which shouldn't be too hard.

Dhi

Name: Phoebe Jeebies
Monster: Arachne
Sexualty: Lesbian
Appearance: Petite, with a tight calorie-conscious body (hanging upside-down does wonders for her core), and six dainty hands each with a mind of their own. She rests lightly on gossamer hammocks, a scene queen with five inscrutable eyes. Her singing voice is choir-trained, ululating through the long notes with the sound of Scaremerica's Southern Revival.

Personality: Meet her under the scrutiny of school staff and Phoebe is saccharine and proper, the sweet preacher's daughter. Phoebe has dreams of becoming a punk rock starlet and lending her choir voice to grungy guitar, riot drums and screeching synth. Keeping her goodie two shoes reputation with the faculty means leading a double life. Ex-bestie Wydowna Spider would describe her as two-faced, and she's not just talking about the extra eyes. It's a sticky, tangled web woven by those who try to get close to this spider.

Monster Abilites and Skills:Phoebe scales ceilings, weaves webs, and detects the faintest disturbance through a thread of silk or a pea through twenty mattresses. She's ambidextrous to a degree beyond most, able to simultaneously take notes, doodle, text, and braid her classmate's hair without missing a beat.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Being carried, taboo, spanking, facesitting, light butt play
Offs: Kissing with fangs, being the subject of gossip, peppermint (hiss!)

Crash

Hunter

I have an image of Rachnera from Monster Mumuse for some reason.

Crash

wander

Name: Damon DeVille
Monster: Fallen Angel
Sexuality: Bi, leaning to femininity.

Appearance:
Short and slim, Damon has half white and half black hair, showing his fallen angel status. He has red eyes and his appearance leans more towards androgenous or feminine due to his previous station as a sexless angel. Damon's clothes are quirky, he tends to keep to uniform though with his own modifications, he tends to look like a bit of a hipster in how he dresses. Notably he usually wears clothes that are dark one side and light coloured on the other. He also happens to have a pair of wings that he can summon when needed, one is a white feathered wing, the other is a black bat wing. They appear on the opposite sides of the partings of his black and white hair.

Personality:
Damon is the good boy turned rebellious spirit. He's sociable and kind to others, though some may think this may be purely as a way to get his own way later. He is very much a hedonist these days, which is somewhat jarring from his previous time in Monster High as the kind and meek class pet. He's basically stopped trying to impress others and be something he is not... This makes him somewhat fun to be around, though also trouble is usually never that far from him. Overall, it usually ends up somewhat worth it to be near him when something is afoot. Around others he likes to see who he is with let go like he has and enjoy themselves, usually to excess.

Monster Abilities and Skills;
+ Flight; Damon can use his wings to fly when needed.

+ Phase-Shift; Damon can become invisible or non-corporeal, but not both at the same time.

Ons and Offs;
Ons: Assplay, degradation (of others), frotting, ass and breast worship, loads more so feel free to ask.
Offs: pain (upon self), giving oral, hard restraints on self, overt and bloody torture.

Crash

Deal with the devil is a little to much.  Reality is warped enough.

I want to stay away from possesion too.

Hunter

Quote from: Crash on April 09, 2017, 04:50:09 PM
Deal with the devil is a little to much.  Reality is warped enough.

I want to stay away from possesion too.

As long as it's not used on PCs, I'd be okay with it.

wander

I made an edit, removing the first power and I then made it more explicit also that possession can only be achieved with permission. I can remove it still if that's still a major issue. I figured possession could be a fun sexy consenting thing.  :-)

Crash

Quote from: la dame en noir on April 06, 2017, 12:49:47 AM
I'm thinking about making a witch or a shapeshifter. I have like...two pics I really like, though I'm trying to find more.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Second one looks a little more Monster High-ish

Crash

Quote from: wander on April 09, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
I made an edit, removing the first power and I then made it more explicit also that possession can only be achieved with permission. I can remove it still if that's still a major issue. I figured possession could be a fun sexy consenting thing.  :-)

Possession is still a no for me sorry.

wander

Crash