Bleach Roleplay interest check (Canon Universe or AU)

Started by Lunar Raven, February 19, 2016, 09:38:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisude

I am definitely interested so I'll be spying on this.

Lunar Raven

Okay, it seems there's reasonably solid interest in this.  For now, I'm seeing an AU setting (but with everything being fairly familiar), and I'll try and flesh out a premise.  I don't know if I'll be able to convincingly accomodate a Quincy/Sternnritter and/or Vastolorde character, but I'll see what I can manage.

If anyone has things they'd like to see/explore in a Bleach game, feel free to express them so that I get an idea as to what needs accommodation.

I'll work on a character sheet format as well as a glimpse of the pseudo-system I had in mind to present soonish.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Primarch

While I understand Bleach has a roster of different groups people tend to enjoy playing out, I wouldn't be against starting off with just the Shinigami to get the starting roster filled out before opening new factions. Its just too easy for a group game to try make room for everyone and end up spreading things too thin.

As for what I would like to see I suppose I'm largely on board with an early plot revolving around the founding of Seireitei and the rise of the Hollows as a threat.

ravinwulf

KnightNelson20

Quote from: Primarch on February 28, 2016, 01:07:19 PM
While I understand Bleach has a roster of different groups people tend to enjoy playing out, I wouldn't be against starting off with just the Shinigami to get the starting roster filled out before opening new factions. Its just too easy for a group game to try make room for everyone and end up spreading things too thin.

As for what I would like to see I suppose I'm largely on board with an early plot revolving around the founding of Seireitei and the rise of the Hollows as a threat.

agreed sounds cool

Lunar Raven

Quote from: ravinwulf on February 28, 2016, 07:38:43 PM
Any issue with being like captain saijin?
No problem with that, whatsoever ravinwulf!

Okay, so at this point I'm still tinkering with the pseudo-system, but here's the general idea I'll be having for story backdrop.  (This copied to the OP post for convenience)

The general setting will be AU, which sets feudal era Japan/Asia alongside a feudal era Europe.  Hollows (normal hollows, not the advanced variations; more on that later) is seen as the main threat all across the world.  The Quincy and the Shinigami are the main supernatural agencies that deal with this problem, with the latter holding jurisdiction over mostly Asia and the former working over the European area.  The Quincies have Ywach as their emperor and the Shinigami have the Soul King (and they will not be at each others throats).  The focus of the game will be mostly dealing with the shinigami side of things, though there will be a quincy representative enclave for players so inclined.  Unlike canon, the Quincy and Shinigami are not enemies, but rivals for the same mission, with varying levels of competitiveness over the years.

Hollows (with dramatic increase in numbers in recent times) are the main enemy and are  stronger than they were in canon universe (enough so that a wiley or unusually powerful Hollow can trip up a Lieutenant-level shinigami if they're not careful).  Menos Grandes, Adjuchas, Vasto Lordes, and Arrancar variations have never been seen to date and are unknown (like common Hollows, they will be stronger to varying degrees than canon).

Players will assume the roles of newly appointed (or soon to be appointed) Captains and/or Lieutenants (in this instance, it will not be necessary to have achieved Bankai to be a captain; raw talent, power and/or skill is acceptable) within the Gotei 13 following the numerous unexplained deaths and disappearances of previous captains in recent years.  Players for Sternritter will be newly arrived delegates to the enclave is Soul Society as they are having similar troubles on their side and a decision to coordinate efforts has been made.  Yamamoto will be the Captain-Commander of the Shinigami 1st Division and (like canon) the strongest (barring Zero Division), so all players are advised to create their characters at some level below this - all characters are to be of comparable power to one another.

Players are encouraged to create characters with unique personalities and/or hidden histories (to be PMed and revealed only in game).  Feel free to be creative - in addition to the ranks of the traditional shinigami institutions and schools, characters might be former rogue or reclused shinigami, augmentation experiments gone (mostly) right, artifical souls (gikon), etc...  The only exceptions will be no Visoreds (hollowfied shinigami) and Shinigami-Quincy hybrids (it is acceptable to be one, but this will be a secret history-type affair and you'll only be able to use your Shinigami side of the heritage).

For the most part, what I'll be looking for are characters with roleplay and story potential rather than their ability to kick arse (hell, that's a given!).

I forsee, throughout the game if we get far enough, three opportunities for characters to boost their powers (such as by hollowfication, secret heritage becoming dominant/active, achieving bankai (or a new improved form), or pushing ones skills in other regions to new heights).  In that sense, I'll encourage players to leave some room for development of their characters powers.

FAQs
What about smut and such?  It can feature, certainly, but I won't encourage it to be a huge part of the game.  To that end, players can pursue such during 'interim' or quieter periods when the active plot isn't being pursued, and which I'll advise the playing out of which via PM or in the One-Shots section.  That said, building relationships or just being flirtative (such as marshmallow hell) is fine during the 'main' segment of the game as long as it's light.
        On that note, I'll be keeping things in the Light: Human/Exotic section of Elliquiy.

Does everyone have to be lovey-dovey/best buds with one another?  Not necessarily.  Rivalries are cool, and frenemies are better.  Given the nature for misunderstandings to happen, I fully advise you coordinate such rivalries with other players to ensure no misunderstandings, and give me a heads up.

Can I play a canon character?  I see no reason why not.  That said, their power-level will be adjusted to match that of the others.

Anything else that comes to mind, just ask!

Idea & Request Thread

ravinwulf

Awesome, anyone want a sexy wolf woman as their lieutenant?

Batman4560

ravinwulf

Batman4560

Shoot me a pm and we can coordinate together. :)

KnightNelson20

I pm'd my character. Just want people to know this isn't dying lol :p

KnightNelson20

So I was wondering why we were not sharing our characters here on the interest thread. I think it would help if people knew what other people were thinking or had in mind so that they could build around or not pick the same position. As all of our characters are going to be Captain rank "mostly" wouldn't we all know of each other already? Just questions and thoughts. :)

Batman4560

That's true. I have been in and out of the hospital for the past two weeks so I didn't have much time to think about my character but his Zampaktou would be electric based.

Primarch

Lunar, should we be PMing you character sheets now or are you looking to set up a particular template you would like us to fill in?

Lunar Raven

Everyone can feel free to pitch a rough character concept (maybe a paragraph or two) to give the feel of the character.  Some RL niggles have delayed my promptness, but I'll have a character sheet up by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Idea & Request Thread

KnightNelson20

well this isn't Lunar's character sheet but this is the character I sent to him. so you all can see it. I don't mind sharing. just to help others spark ideas or interest.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player:KnightNelson

Name: Rena Starfade
Division: 4th division
Appearance:

Strengths:
Kido Expertise: Rena shows extensive knowledge of kido. Even able to unleash some spells without the use of incantation. She is mainly skilled in Bakudō and Kaidō as a member of the 4th division.
Abundant Reiatsu: Rena has been identified for having an abundant amount of spiritual power although she is somehow able to keep it contained.
Swordsmanship: Rena is quite fast and skilled in Kenjutsu using her knowledge of different styles to adjust in combat.
Nobility: The Starfade family is that of noble roots and as such Rena often "tries" to carry herself regally.
Kind Smile, Scary Under Tones: Rena comes off as caring and kind, but endanger her comrades and her smile may be the last thing you see.

Weaknesses:
Pride: As a Starfade, Rena is full of pride, when she feels disgraced it often brings her great internal sadness.
Pain of Loss: Rena has felt the pain of losing someone dear to her, she will do almost anything to prevent that from happening again.
Chocolate: Rena loves chocolate and is rarely seen without some. If her chocolate is ruined her mood normally follows suit.
Clumsy and Trusting: Outside of combat and duty Rena is kind and open hearted to all. Faulted to trusting and helping in task unknowing results to follow.
Zanpakutō:
Name: Kyrium
Shikai "Shimmer Through Existence"  When Rena activates her shikai pink crystals begin to materialize around Rena. She is able to form, use, and control them at will. They are able to draw in projectiles that come in contact with and Rena can redirect them back at its target, even firing from a separate crystal from the one that absorbed it. Rena often uses them to misdirect her kido blast and confuse her enemies. Crystals that have absorbed a spell or energy turn a deep red. As the power shifts to other crystals so does the color. As well as defense from attacks. They seem strong enough to resist being scratched by a zanpaktou when swung at. But have been noted to smash easily to brute force. Rena's zanpaktou doesn't need to be unsheathed for her to use her shikai. The sheathe and hilt of her blade become crystallized after she activates her shikai.
Bankai
Yet to be learned.
History:
Rena was born to the noble Starfade family. Although their family is well known, it is small, and has even been considered weak by the other larger families. As such Rena's parents sought to strengthen the family by having her marry a noble from a larger family. Seemingly it was a planned marriage but at the same time, they wanted to give Rena the freedom to choose. So they allowed her to pick from a few men that were after her heart, among other things.

This led her to Kouta Unagi. He was a gentle and kind soul reaper with the 11th division. He didn't enjoy fighting so much but he wanted to protect everyone he cared for. He would take her for long walks through the garden and they loved being around each other. It was decided that they would be wed and the two noble families would be one. Rena had never loved anyone more.
A few days before the wedding was to take place Kouta left for the human world to take care of a strangly high concentration of hallow. He never returned from the encounter. The members of his squad that returned only state watching him being devoured whole by a large hallow that quickly retreated back to Huaco Mundo. He jumped in front of a hand that was meant for his comrade.

In Rena's grief and tears she expelled a large amount of spiritual pressure. Enough to alarm the security corps into rushing to the scene. She sat on her knees in the garden in tears but non would approach her. At least that was the case until the captain of the 4th division arrived. Stepping slow and calm over the Rena a gentle hand was placed on her shoulder. It was only moments later that her pressure dropped and Rena sat looking up. "It's not easy losing someone you love. But your love would hate to see you cry. Am I right?" Rena could only stare before looking down with a small nod trying to stop the tears still streaming down her cheeks. It was then she decided she would be strong for Kouta and protect all she cared about. She would be a soul reaper. And as she looked up at the smiling captains face she knew there was only one division she wished to belong to.

Rena's years in the academy were tough to begin with. But her determination soon helped her rise through the ranks. She showed great knowledge and understanding of Kido and using it. Within her class she was known as top student in thous regards. Her swordsmanship however was only average, although her eyes seemed able to keep up with the battle her reaction with her zanpaktou and her strength were not as equal. Upon graduation from the academy Rena was greeted by the familiar face of the 4th division captain. Rena hasn't let a single soul reaper fall in battle around her. Shes determined to protect them all just as Kouta would.

As years passed Rena trained and studied hard not only in Kido but in swordsmanship as well to be able to keep up with her peers and be of use in battle. She feared far too much that she would be useless against a hallow if her comrades were in trouble. She became the first 4th division member (under captain) to venture into the human world on mission. "It was only natural I'm up for captain position." She'd think smiling at a picture of Kouta and nibbling on a heart shaped chocolate. She could protect them all now. She's still yet to discover her Bankai but Kyrium says "It all comes in time. Time may wait for no one. But you must wait on it."

Lunar Raven

Sorry for the delay in getting this started up guys... stood my ground against the old truck of Busy and got run over (unsurprisingly :P)

I'm endeavouring to provide you guys with material to work with ASAP.  Big thanks to those who have sent their character by PM and overall its looking good.

Idea & Request Thread

Lunar Raven

Okay, after a little length, I've finally got the character sheet format and supplementary info up.  These are located in the OP (1st) post of this thread.  Let character creation madness and angsting begin!

Idea & Request Thread

Primarch

Oshiro Kenpachi
Player: Primarch
Gotei Division: 11th

Height: 6' 2"; Weight: 240 lbs.; Build: Broad shouldered, athletic, toned
Hair: Short, worn back, black colour; Eyes: Green
Distinguishing feature(s): Permanent Frown; piercing gaze

Personality: Oshiro Kenpachi is often compared to a glacier, relentless and implacable. Of all the Captains of the Shinigami he is among those who takes his responsibilities and duties most seriously and as a result the 11 Division is a well oiled machine. Kenpachi is also a pragmatist with a very real understanding of the world around him and how it operates, though he is also aware of how it should operate and makes concentrated efforts to bring society towards peace, prosperity and order. He did not however earn the name "Kenpachi" by being the well skilled administrator of a Division. In his heart Oshiro is a warrior, he trains when others are long gone to rest sometimes to the point of forgoing food and rest until he can no longer. On many occasions he has personally stepped into matters that could have been resolved by a junior officer of his Division solely because it has been too long since he has had a good fight or any fight at all.  Some say he only smiles when he finds a need to release his Bankai and thus it is a smile no man wishes to see.

Despite his stern outer demeanour he is not an unsociable sort, truth be told Oshiro very much enjoys the company of those he knows well and routinely joins them for dinner and sake. Though he is slow to like most. Some of shown certain traits he appears to approve of and he tends to like them more quickly, he has certainly had something of a father/son(or daughter) relationship with many in his long years a Senior Officer generally making the individual something of a protege in the process. Becoming one of his proteges is considered an excellent sign and those who do well generally proceed through the ranks quickly thanks to his guidance though he holds those people to a very high standard. 

Oshiro Kenpachi's Zanpakutō is Kami kirā (God Killer) it takes the form of a relatively standard katana until it is released and grows to the form of a Dai-Katana.

Background: Oshiro was one of the individuals recruited by Old Man Yamamoto when he was forming the initial group that would become the Shinigami and as such he has always been present since the founding as the Lieutenant of the 11th Division. Even before he was recruited he had earned the moniker "Kenpachi" which marked him as someone who was a highly veteran warrior, that the Division become to be associated with direct close quarters combat and general melee combatants par excellence was no surprise. When the Academy to train Shinigami was opened Oshiro put himself forward to run the facility and was granted the honour. At the time his name had been circulating for an opening as Captain however Oshiro refused to instead focus on the development of the Academy and future Shinigami.

Oshiro literally wrote the book on swordsmanship for the Shinigami Academy though perhaps his greatest contribution has been in the field of Hakuda. Like Yamamoto is he highly proficient in unarmed combat and worked with the Old Man to innovate the style to be appropriate for the use of the Shinigami, up until now he has been the Head Instructor of the Academy. When Oshiro came to the opinion that his Captain had grown incapable of performing their duties he put forward the challenge for single combat. Evidently Oshiro Kenpachi was successful. With that said he abdicated his position at the Academy (though it has been noted that by now the vast majority of Shinigami have been trained either by him directly or by his philosophy).

Hobbies & Specialties:

• A Cup of Water - Though incredibly simple, Oshiro finds very little more satisfying than a cup of water right when you need it
  • Sake - Though he never drinks to excess, a little sake is a very common way to relax for Kenpachi at the end of a long day when enjoying the company of a friend
  • Calligraphy - Oshiro tends to make himself very busy between his duties & responsibilities as a Captain of the Shinigami and his personal training regimen, calligraphy serves as a way to help relax and let his mind rest.

Disciplines: Vanguard 5, Executioner 2+3, Skirmisher 1+1
[Vanguard 5] Oshiro Kenpachi is a Veteran Warrior specializing in close quarters combat, both swordsmanship & unarmed combat. He has stated he shall forfeit his position as Captain of the 11th Division just as soon as someone kills him, quite obviously nobody has yet to achieve this. His personal durability is nothing short of monstrous and he has shrugged off attacks that would have incinerated lesser Shinigami. Though a versatile and seasoned fighter, most opponents are overwhelmed by his sheer capacity for single combat.

[Executioner 2] Oshiro has studied and developed numerous ways to strike a killing blow. He will often study an opponent for much of a fight before delivering a single, highly precise strike to end the conflict.

[Skirmisher 1] Oshiro's understanding and experience in combat allows him to notice the flaws in his opponent, he will often lure an opponent into an area that suits his form of combat better or simply play defense while an opponent exhausts themselves with an inferior capacity to attack. Once they have let themselves be positioned how Kenpachi wants he will end the fight at his leisure.   

PRIMARY RELEASE: Ten no himei o tsukuru (Make the Heavens scream)
[Executioner +01]  When the Captain releases Kami Kira it alters its form from a katana to a Dai-Katana, it is an event that can be detected by everything for a great distance due to the huge spike of spiritual pressure, it is further evident by the storm clouds forming for miles around, as Kami Kira is a lightning weapon. While released the blade is coated in constant lightning and creates the boom of thunder when it strikes an object (or person). By pointing Kami Kira towards an object Kenpachi can fire streams of lightning that are known to vaporise just about anything short of someone of comparable spiritual pressure.

FULL RELEASE: Kami kirā, Tengokutodjigoku no ryōhō o shūryō suru koto ga dekiru mono o akiraka (God Killer, Reveal that which may end both Heaven and Hell)
[Executioner +02]  When Kami Kira's Bankai is triggered, the lightning storms created by his shikai become unnaturally violent and begin to damage the surrounding area to such a degree that by Oshiro's own admission they would eventually destroy everything, himself included. Regardless the presence of this lightning grants Oshiro a noticeable boost to his physical properties. During his Bankai he can perform several special abilities, such as an advanced version of his Shikai ability to point the blade in a certain direction to fire streams of lightning. He can also draw the entirety of the lightning towards his blade for a super charged attack or to "fling" it towards an opponent. This always results in massive collateral damage. He can also produce a thunderous boom that releases a wave of impact so powerful it causes visible movement in the air (not to mention the ring moving out from his body knocks back whatever it encounters with terrifying force). It should be noted that with his massive spirit pressure released, most individuals cannot stand in the presence of his Bankai, it would certainly be lethal to the vast majority of non-Captain powered entities.

[Skirmisher +01] When in Bankai Oshiro is surrounded by a discreet electric field that reaches out and makes him aware of his surroundings without needing to physically look. This increased perception provides him with greater capacity to manipulate what is around him to a position more suiting to his interests.

pendarious

[/img]
Kuragari Kasumi
Player: Pendarious
Gotei Division: Seven
KINKS
Anal,Foot play,Oral, Restraining his partners

Height: 05' 10"; Weight: 220 lbs.; Build: Lean and Lanky
Hair: Middle of the neck, smoothe, brown; Eyes: Hazel
Distinguishing feature(s): his thick glasses, He also has a smile plastered on his face at all times well almost all times.

Personality: Kasumi is extremely relaxed to the point of apparent laziness though he is sometimes snarky, His laziness often gets in the way of his work but it still inevitably gets done.....after being pestered for days by his underlings. He has a tendency to comment on things in his head which from time to time could get him in trouble because he says his thoughts outloud

Background:  As a denizen of soul society he was feared in the rukon districts due to his immense spirit pressure. He was taken to the academy and trained. However once again due to fear of his large spirit pressure he was deemed a threat and sent out to the border patrol. He was eventually drawn into the fold when the captain of the seventh division met him and found him to be more talented than most gave him credit for. The seventh division captain would eventually be slain in a hallow ambush. Kasumi won the position afterwards.

Hobbies & Specialties:

Reading
    Sleeping
    harassing his subordinates

Disciplines:

Assassin 3: Kasumi dislikes prolonged battles so he prefers to exploit as many weaknesses as he can find

Executioner 3: Likes to strike hard and fast to quickly whittle down foes and destroy them before they become too bothersome

Skirmisher 3: He tries to puppeteer everything he can and control situations so that battles tend to flow in his favor.

PRIMARY RELEASE: Name: Ketsueki senshoku ōjo (Blood Stained Princess)

Release Phrase: Mūn no shita de odoru (Dance under the moon)

[Skirmisher +01] 

When activated the Shikai turns the katana blade a deep crimson color. The blade fires lances of a crimson liquid thus making the attack more versatile in it's uses. Once some of the liquid is on a target it can be used to continuously inflict damage on a foe. The more of the liquid that an opponent has on them the more damage it can deal. If the blade itself cuts the enemy it devours small amounts of their rietsu and stores it away to be used for either healing wounds that it's wielder receives or for powering up another attack.

FULL RELEASE:  Kurimuzon shi no redi (Lady of Crimson Death)
Release Phrase: Shinku no mugen no nami no yō ni odoru (Dance in infinite waves of crimson)
[Skirmisher +01]  [Executioner +01]  The sword turns into a large Scimitar type weapon with jagged edges lining the curved blade. It still maintains the abilities of the shikai form but now it leaves jagged lacerations that are extremely difficult to heal. The sword is also capable of converting the spilled blood of an enemy into a weapon similar to it's own projectiles however an enemies blood is only a projectile it cannot perform the same tasks as the liquid directly from the zanpaktou.

Spirit:
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

KnightNelson20

Rena Starfade
Player: KnightNelson
Gotei Division:4th
KINKS
Shhhh

Height: 5' 02"; Weight: 99 lbs.; Lean with curves ;)
Hair: Very Long , Silky (brushed daily), Pink; Eyes: Pink
Distinguishing feature(s): Ever present smile that calms those around her, but still feels empty. Her Zanpakutō is long and all black. She carries it always in her hand. The long black sash wraps around her wrist and it seems to hold there even if Rena releases her grip on the sheathe. 

Personality: Rena was raised as a noble so in most cases she carries herself in a respectable manner. But those close to her would know she is quite childish on the inside. Very kind and caring to all. Always seen with chocolate as it is her favorite treat. And kitties make her melt even in public while trying to maintain composure. She is very trusting and because of that becomes very hurt if betrayed. She can not stand to see her comrades injured. 

Background: Rena was born to the noble Starfade family. Although their family is well known, it is small, and has even been considered weak by the other larger families. As such Rena's parents sought to strengthen the family by having her marry a noble from a larger family. Seemingly it was a planned marriage but at the same time, they wanted to give Rena the freedom to choose. So they allowed her to pick from a few men that were after her heart, among other things.

This led her to Kouta Unagi. He was a gentle and kind soul reaper with the 11th division. He didn't enjoy fighting so much but he wanted to protect everyone he cared for. He would take her for long walks through the garden and they loved being around each other. It was decided that they would be wed and the two noble families would be one. Rena had never loved anyone more.
A few days before the wedding was to take place Kouta left for the human world to take care of a strangly high concentration of hallow. He never returned from the encounter. The members of his squad that returned only state watching him being devoured whole by a large hallow that quickly retreated back to Huaco Mundo. He jumped in front of a hand that was meant for his comrade.

In Rena's grief and tears she expelled a large amount of spiritual pressure. Enough to alarm the security corps into rushing to the scene. She sat on her knees in the garden in tears but non would approach her. At least that was the case until the captain of the 4th division arrived. Stepping slow and calm over the Rena a gentle hand was placed on her shoulder. It was only moments later that her pressure dropped and Rena sat looking up. "It's not easy losing someone you love. But your love would hate to see you cry. Am I right?" Rena could only stare before looking down with a small nod trying to stop the tears still streaming down her cheeks. It was then she decided she would be strong for Kouta and protect all she cared about. She would be a soul reaper. And as she looked up at the smiling captains face she knew there was only one division she wished to belong to.

Rena's years in the academy were tough to begin with. But her determination soon helped her rise through the ranks. She showed great knowledge and understanding of Kido and using it. Within her class she was known as top student in thous regards. Her swordsmanship however was only average, although her eyes seemed able to keep up with the battle her reaction with her zanpaktou and her strength were not as equal. Upon graduation from the academy Rena was greeted by the familiar face of the 4th division captain. Rena hasn't let a single soul reaper fall in battle around her. Shes determined to protect them all just as Kouta would.

As years passed Rena trained and studied hard not only in Kido but in swordsmanship as well to be able to keep up with her peers and be of use in battle. She feared far too much that she would be useless against a hallow if her comrades were in trouble. She became the first 4th division member (under captain) to venture into the human world on mission. "It was only natural I'm up for captain position." She'd think smiling at a picture of Kouta and nibbling on a heart shaped chocolate. She could protect them all now. She's still yet to discover her Bankai but Kyrium says "It all comes in time. Time may wait for no one. But you must wait on it."

Hobbies & Specialties:

• Chocolate
  • Studies/training
  • parties/Gatherings
Strengths:
Kido Expertise: Rena shows extensive knowledge of kido. Even able to unleash some spells without the use of incantation. She is mainly skilled in Bakudō and Kaidō as a member of the 4th division.
Abundant Reiatsu: Rena has been identified for having an abundant amount of spiritual power although she is somehow able to keep it contained.
Swordsmanship: Rena is quite fast and skilled in Kenjutsu using her knowledge of different styles to adjust in combat.
Nobility: The Starfade family is that of noble roots and as such Rena often "tries" to carry herself regally.
Kind Smile, Scary Under Tones: Rena comes off as caring and kind, but endanger her comrades and her smile may be the last thing you see.

Weaknesses:
Pride: As a Starfade, Rena is full of pride, when she feels disgraced it often brings her great internal sadness.
Pain of Loss: Rena has felt the pain of losing someone dear to her, she will do almost anything to prevent that from happening again.
Chocolate: Rena loves chocolate and is rarely seen without some. If her chocolate is ruined her mood normally follows suit.
Clumsy and Trusting: Outside of combat and duty Rena is kind and open hearted to all. Faulted to trusting and helping in task unknowing results to follow.

Disciplines: [Vanguard 2+1, Assassin 3, Harrier 3+2]

Vanguard 2: Rena's primary objective is always the safety and protection of her friends.

Assassin 3: As a healer Rena is quite aware that her own personal well being effects those around her. She tries to stay far from the fight waiting for opportunities to strike or aid.

Harrier 3: Rena's swordplay knowledge combined with her high kido control makes her unpredictable and relentless while in battle.

PRIMARY RELEASE: Shōton: Kurenai no Kajitsu (Crystal Release: Crimson Fruit)
Release Phrase:"Shimmer Through Existence"
[Harrier +2] [Vanguard +1]   When Rena activates her shikai pink crystals begin to materialize around Rena. She is able to form, use, and control them at will. They are able to draw in projectiles that come in contact with and Rena can redirect them back at its target, even firing from a separate crystal from the one that absorbed it. Rena often uses them to misdirect her kido blast and confuse her enemies. Crystals that have absorbed a spell or energy turn a deep red. As the power shifts to other crystals so does the color. As well as defense from attacks. They seem strong enough to resist being scratched by a zanpaktou when swung at. But have been noted to smash easily to brute force. Rena's zanpaktou doesn't need to be unsheathed for her to use her shikai. The sheathe and hilt of her blade become crystallized after she activates her shikai.

FULL RELEASE: Currently Unknown
[Boost +00]  Rena has yet to release past shikai level.

Zanpakutō Spirit:Name: Kyrium

Primarch

I like how the first two characters submitted are
"Takes his job very seriously, never smiles."
and
"Relaxed & lazy, underlings force him to get his job done. Always smiling."

Wolfy

Batman4560

I think so, I'll be posting my character up today.

Batman4560

Hey guys I'm making my sheet now but what are these numbers like Vangaurd and the like?